UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 260 of 358 FirstFirst ... 160210250255256257258259260261262263264265270310 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 7143
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Community weekend begins !

Quote Originally Posted by kater15 View Post
    If you do not want to attend the event, that's fine, because no one is forcing for it and wait until Monday for you to download again.

It is best that you participate, even if only a little, because when promoted from Lurker to New Challenger, they will be able to download heavier files and will be free of ad sites, for example Adfly.
    Well, that gives me a reason just to get promoted. Those ad websites can be so goddamn annoying...
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

I just wanted to play...
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDrake0703 View Post
    should I go playing breath of the wild or kingdom hearts?
    I only played Kingdom Hearts and only finished Re:coded, so... Kingdom Hearts.
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

ragazzi, welcome back, sono michele conosciuto anche come mike of the desert sul web
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

download or play, its the problem
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

xD I played kh1 and kh birth by sleep, but if I wait a couple more days i will play kh2

- - - Updated - - -

why is my reputation red now?

- - - Updated - - -

I had a little shameless behavior in the past... are you kidding me?
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

and we are this place is back with downloading on monday if im correct
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Defecto Re: ¡Comienza el fin de semana comunitario!
    I am new on this page and it is good that they are going to decant because of course I have seen many things on this page I deserve it happy weekend: 3
    I promise that I will be more active
    Last edited by THEGODOROCHI; 12th January 2018 at 23:12.
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

If you do not want to attend the event, that's fine, because no one is forcing for it and wait until Monday for you to download again.

It is best that you participate, even if only a little, because when promoted from Lurker to New Challenger, they will be able to download heavier files and will be free of ad sites, for example Adfly.
    So upon reading this I looked into your New Challenger promotion via the link provided on the first post in this thread. While I'm breaking my little 'last post' part, how about I give more 'constructive' feedback:

The thread that explains how to get this promotion is woefully inadequate. All is says in summery is to just post around, with cute little sub-scripts that actually have the juicy details people like me might want to know. Except it doesn't say enough; How many posts am I expected to make before this supposedly automatic system kicks in? I have a hard time believing it's automatic, unless you have some advanced bot that detects shit-posts and when people are just being meanie heads. If it was automatic I see no reason why not specify the thresh hold of posts before it bumps you up in rank. I think it is what it looks like: Mods and admins manually having to do it after a cursory glance over post history.

Either specify and give me a goal so I can pretend to care long enough about a website I haven't visited in months so I don't have to worry about "Events" like this taking place on a HOLIDAY WEEKEND when I finally get off of work, OR:

If this is about bandwidth and leeches, why have free downloads available at all? If you want people to be active members of this community, to fill this member-base with people who actually care enough to stay in it, why not keep any rando from making an account and downloading? Put downloads behind your New Challenger tier and insure that the people who come here actually care about the site and not just the free mugen content?

Is it because you'd lose 95% of the member base and the staff knows it? That ad-fly revenue is probably a big help keeping this website running, but if it doesn't outweigh the cost of hosting files, then what on earth is needlessly pissing off people who were quietly doing their own thing going to accomplish? Encourage a bunch of lurkers to pretend to care long enough to boost your overall site activity?

Tell me, please, if you even can: Give me a number to reach for in post count so I can go do exactly that. I'll gush over the artistry, I'll share some random thoughts, I'll play your silly posting-games, I'll just be the swellest lil' lurker who suddenly took a massive interest in everyone here. Give me a number so I can reach it and go back to never looking at any of these threads again.

Alternatively, your post made it sound like participation in the event is optional. Can I opt out?? I wasn't aware I actually signed up to disable my own downloads. Was that in the ToS?
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ShinKuma View Post
    So upon reading this I looked into your New Challenger promotion via the link provided on the first post in this thread. While I'm breaking my little 'last post' part, how about I give more 'constructive' feedback:

The thread that explains how to get this promotion is woefully inadequate. All is says in summery is to just post around, with cute little sub-scripts that actually have the juicy details people like me might want to know. Except it doesn't say enough; How many posts am I expected to make before this supposedly automatic system kicks in? I have a hard time believing it's automatic, unless you have some advanced bot that detects shit-posts and when people are just being meanie heads. If it was automatic I see no reason why not specify the thresh hold of posts before it bumps you up in rank. I think it is what it looks like: Mods and admins manually having to do it after a cursory glance over post history.

Either specify and give me a goal so I can pretend to care long enough about a website I haven't visited in months so I don't have to worry about "Events" like this taking place on a HOLIDAY WEEKEND when I finally get off of work, OR:

If this is about bandwidth and leeches, why have free downloads available at all? If you want people to be active members of this community, to fill this member-base with people who actually care enough to stay in it, why not keep any rando from making an account and downloading? Put downloads behind your New Challenger tier and insure that the people who come here actually care about the site and not just the free mugen content?

Is it because you'd lose 95% of the member base and the staff knows it? That ad-fly revenue is probably a big help keeping this website running, but if it doesn't outweigh the cost of hosting files, then what on earth is needlessly pissing off people who were quietly doing their own thing going to accomplish? Encourage a bunch of lurkers to pretend to care long enough to boost your overall site activity?

Tell me, please, if you even can: Give me a number to reach for in post count so I can go do exactly that. I'll gush over the artistry, I'll share some random thoughts, I'll play your silly posting-games, I'll just be the swellest lil' lurker who suddenly took a massive interest in everyone here. Give me a number so I can reach it and go back to never looking at any of these threads again.

Alternatively, your post made it sound like participation in the event is optional. Can I opt out?? I wasn't aware I actually signed up to disable my own downloads. Was that in the ToS?
    Information about the exact number of posts is private, but you will know when to participate in other threads spread across the forum.

As I said before, if you don't want to participate in this event, expect to end on Monday and it is not every weekend that happens this event because it is held at least once a month (sometimes two or three months in the maximum), long before I create my account here.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif

Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Information about the exact number of posts is private, but you will know when to participate in other threads spread across the forum.

As I said before, if you don't want to participate in this event, expect to end on Monday and it is not every weekend that happens this event because it is held at least once a month (sometimes two or three months in the maximum), long before I create my account here.
    It's private because it's non-existent. The system isn't automatic, and there's no reason to pretend it is. You can't even post links if you're under 10 posts, but users with as little as 9 are granted the promotion just because they got Dizzy's attention. MindMemento literally left a bunch of "Memento was here", amused Dizzy, and was granted the permission! Again, this guy can't even post links, yet the "automatic" system granted him the promotion? Mind my harsh language here, as I'm aware it carries absolutly zero penalties according to the rules so I should really be careful swinging it around:

Bullshit. It is blatantly done by admins.

Is it 9? Is it 9 posts, or do I just have to make the admin laugh? I'll be the funniest moron on this site if it means I can actually play some MUGEN with new characters for my holiday weekend.

Who can I forward some complains too, Mr. Staff-Man?
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

One cuestion what do one char?
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Smile Re: Community weekend begins !

I just found out about Mugen and this site. After seeing this thread it actually made me want to create an account, not to download as I'm not sure I'll even be downloading a lot, but because I think this is a really cool idea. I think more sites should use this to get lurkers more active. This site, not Mugen, has gained a new fan in me.
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by DemonBlood666 View Post
    I just found out about Mugen and this site. After seeing this thread it actually made me want to create an account, not to download as I'm not sure I'll even be downloading a lot, but because I think this is a really cool idea. I think more sites should use this to get lurkers more active. This site, not Mugen, has gained a new fan in me.
    Yeah, it's nice to see the admins attempting to get lurkers to be active.
    1 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ShinKuma View Post
    It's private because it's non-existent. The system isn't automatic, and there's no reason to pretend it is. You can't even post links if you're under 10 posts, but users with as little as 9 are granted the promotion just because they got Dizzy's attention. MindMemento literally left a bunch of "Memento was here", amused Dizzy, and was granted the permission! Again, this guy can't even post links, yet the "automatic" system granted him the promotion? Mind my harsh language here, as I'm aware it carries absolutly zero penalties according to the rules so I should really be careful swinging it around:

Bullshit. It is blatantly done by admins.

Is it 9? Is it 9 posts, or do I just have to make the admin laugh? I'll be the funniest moron on this site if it means I can actually play some MUGEN with new characters for my holiday weekend.

Who can I forward some complains too, Mr. Staff-Man?
    If the system were manual, there would not be thousands of users with the rank of New Challenger.
    As I said before the information with the exact number of posts is private. Have a nice day.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif

Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Fine, I'll wait
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

umm so when does this event ends???
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

alright !
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

You really had to do this on the weekend that Gotenks gets released by Balthazar? Also, I get it, you want attention on your site, but forcing people to do things they don't want to isn't going to help you here.
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

quanto tempo dura esse evento? (How long has this event lasted?)
    0 0 0 0