UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why to live?

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Why to live?

We may never know the reason why. There may not even be a reason to begin with. It might just be pure coincidence that there is life on Earth in the first place. A lucky chain of events that allowed us to live. The same can be said about any other planet out there that may have life. There doesn't need to be an exact reason to why we exist, we create our own reasons to why we live, as we shape our own future. If everyone had the same reason to live, everyone would likely be the same, but I know it won't stop anyone from trying to find an answer.

Uploads
    Comments

what is the reason to live life.....

Life is to freedom to experience more than the last. To ask why, to go against all, to see the hows and break the barriers that stopped so many. Life is Nachos!!!!!!!!!!

Uploads
    Comments

Form personally i feel the reason to live is to give back to others and spread joy to others. because even thou some think they cant make a difference making one person smile is just the amount of difference in this world we need to start making it better.

Uploads
    Comments

I consider that the ultimate object of any and all life is to reproduce. Like, think about it, the first ever lifeforms cared about one thing and one thing only, and that was to pass on their genetic code onto their offspring. Philosophically speaking, however, I live to spread joy amongst other people. I like making people happy.

Uploads
    Comments

The reason to live is to have fun.

Uploads
    Comments

To make people happy is what is making me live.

you won the race to the egg out of several billion others, congrats.

Uploads
    Comments

It`s a simple question~
    just get knowledge~

Uploads
    Comments

I have an incredibly long time to be dead so making the most of life and having fun makes the most sense to me. That and maybe cultivating the Earth for new life. By this I don't mean having a child or something, but treating people well in hopes they also treat others well, etc. Of course, this is an idealistic sensibility but the prospect of inspiring the world to be better keeps me from ending myself and disregarding life as meaningless.

Uploads
    Comments

Anime women

Uploads
    Comments

Games, tv shows, sports, maybe become famous one day, become a person people can look up too, or come up or invent something. so that will advance technology onto another level.

Uploads
    Comments

There's tons of stuff to learn about and engage yourself in that there's something for literally anyone that can occupy their time and make them feel fulfilled.

Uploads
    Comments

I live because I was born and I haven't died yet.

Uploads
    Comments

Personally, I believe you should be the one to make a reason and strive to follow it. Biologically we're wired to reproduce, but I doubt you'd be happy just doing that left and right, the difference between us and animals is that we don't feel fulfilled just doing and satisfying our basic needs and wishes (reproducing/eating..etc...)
    We were granted the ability to think and more or so grow as entities, so maybe that's why we need MORE to be happy than animals. Especially the fact that our needs are SO easily fulfilled these days that you don't really have to work for them anymore.

Uploads
    Comments

The reason to live is a difficult one. Honestly i question why am i here stuck on this rock with all these people. I never can find a solution. The only sort of truth is that we're only here to interact and explore. We have the gift of thinking so maybe our purpose in life is to use it before we can't. Truth is we can never know everything.

Maybe the reason tho live is to not just learn but to interact not just with things but also with people. people are all complex and you can never know what people are thinking. Sometimes people are sad. When people are sad i like to help them out. Its really the only thing im good at.

don't take my examples to heart. Life's meaning is meaningless really. Its up to the individual to come up for their reason or purpose.

Uploads
    Comments

We live to love and be loved, to be happy, satisfied and pleased, to have no fear or stress, just peace and joy.

Uploads
    Comments

We live because that is all we know.

Uploads
    Comments

There's people who care about you, you live to make them and everyone proud and happy

Uploads
    Comments

this may depend on your religion if you have one
    personally knowing that all things will end eventually nothing matters more than what is now, if everything is temporary why not enjoy the things you like?, go to a park, adopt a dog, play videogames, get heartbroken, get fired from a job, be sad, be happy, post in mugen forums to get out of lurker ranking, get a family, marry someone, have children, or stay single, do all some of the things i said or do nothing it doesn't matter in the grand scheme because there is no grand scheme, you can always fear for tommorow but tommorow always happens so why think about the reason to live when you can make life worth living one way or another, if someone says otherwise, prove them wrong.

Uploads
    Comments

Why not?