UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this game blows

1. 26th February 2016 06:29
    This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: this game blows

Instead of rage quitting, you could have posted a specific report in the MUGEN tech help forum and I would have gladly helped you.

If you're looking for click & play, you'll find plenty of MUGEN full games around the internet.

If you want to build your own game however, MUGEN really isn't that hard after reading some guides. Make sure the characters you install are meant for your version of MUGEN. There are 3 major versions of MUGEN : beta, 1.0 & 1.1, so first check out what version you have. Trying to run a MUGEN 1.1 character in MUGEN 1.0, for example, usually won't work. That's the main compatibility issue you may run into.

Uploads
    Comments

I'm sure many people are crying now when they saw your thread.
    Instead of make " rage quitting thread " you could left have left and this is it , why this crave for attention ?
    Or as the person above me said , you could have asked for help.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by alex93 View Post
    I'm sure many people are crying now when they saw your thread.
    I wouldn't say someone not liking M.U.G.E.N is something to cry about. No offence.

Uploads
    Comments

And so the MUGEN community bids farewell to jamesdeck, a beloved icon within our forums and an all-around great contributor. Many will miss the quality of his creation, be it is many uploads or his excellent choice of words in any discussion. It seems like it was only months ago we were graced with his arrival on MUGENarchive, but now in this bitter april, we must face a new chapter of the community. A day we all hoped we would never have to face: a day when jamesdeck left forever. However, I'm not simply content to face this future just yet, as I know countless among you on this wonderful website feel as well. So join me, won't you, in a look back at the presence, the actions, and the absolute genius of our longtime friend, jamesdeck.

23rd February, 2016: James joined MUGENarchive, and a new hope was born in all of our hearts. The forums watched in awe as he took to them. Many of us were blown away by his magnificent website, which he listed on his profile. The buzz about what jamesdeck might do next for his newfound companions reached an all-time high, and the forums waited with bated breath for what miracles he would weave for us.

26th February, 2016: James, after three entire days on MUGENarchive, sadly creates this thread. Leaving only the cryptic message of "this game sucks so bad when i try to download new people it tells me that its all wrong fuck this game fuck this site fuck everything im done" he left our lives, perhaps never to return. Though his countless skills and his unique and charming way with words have captivated us all, he decided to bid us farewell with little fanfare. This, of course, impacted us all tremendously. Some of us, doubtlessly, are asking how we as a community will go on without him, but I'm sure that we'll somehow find a way. Goodbye, James, and though you may never return one day to grace us all with your immense talents, we all hope that you come back sometime soon. In remembrance of him, I would like to play a particularly moving musical piece from Puccini's famous opera, Tosca (Performed by the talented Angela Gheogiu):

We will remember you fondly, James. Thank you for absolutely everything you've done for us.

MAJOR EDIT: It seems that, in retrospect, jamesdeck wasn't an inspiration to us all. In my haste, I seemed to have overlooked the fact that he contributed nothing to the site and couldn't even figure out how to add characters to MUGEN, and then loudly complained for attention instead of asking politely for help (that any one of us would have given). Easy mistake, sorry.
    FAQ: It's pronounced 'Jay-jay-jacks'. It stands for Jingaling Jaxmont Jaxxon. It has nothing to do with the cool bionic arms guy from Mortal Kombat. I have normal meat arms like other normal humans, and I find it suspicious you're so curious about the composition of my limbs. My location is hidden because thousands of Kula clones are currently after me since I know the meaning of life. The meaning of life is live fast, die young, and fill half the screen with a giant beam super. Just FYI.

Uploads
    Comments

@JJJaxx

Uploads
    Comments

Do you need a hug?

Uploads
    Comments

someone could have helped him. if only he explained his issue a little more in-depth

Laughing at the dude isnt necessary, its kind of childish. He didnt know what he was doing and got frustrated, maybe he shouldve asked for some help before getting rid of it. Theres always at least 5 nice peoeple willing to help for every 1 asshole

Uploads
    Comments

He's never coming back, dude. Not really much that could have been done for someone nobody knew existed, who made one post detailing that he was leaving. Had he asked for help, he would have gotten it. Instead, he did this.
    FAQ: It's pronounced 'Jay-jay-jacks'. It stands for Jingaling Jaxmont Jaxxon. It has nothing to do with the cool bionic arms guy from Mortal Kombat. I have normal meat arms like other normal humans, and I find it suspicious you're so curious about the composition of my limbs. My location is hidden because thousands of Kula clones are currently after me since I know the meaning of life. The meaning of life is live fast, die young, and fill half the screen with a giant beam super. Just FYI.

Uploads
    Comments

what was the purpose of this

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JJJaxx View Post
    And so the MUGEN community bids farewell to jamesdeck, a beloved icon within our forums and an all-around great contributor. Many will miss the quality of his creation, be it is many uploads or his excellent choice of words in any discussion. It seems like it was only months ago we were graced with his arrival on MUGENarchive, but now in this bitter april, we must face a new chapter of the community. A day we all hoped we would never have to face: a day when jamesdeck left forever. However, I'm not simply content to face this future just yet, as I know countless among you on this wonderful website feel as well. So join me, won't you, in a look back at the presence, the actions, and the absolute genius of our longtime friend, jamesdeck.

23rd February, 2016: James joined MUGENarchive, and a new hope was born in all of our hearts. The forums watched in awe as he took to them. Many of us were blown away by his magnificent website, which he listed on his profile. The buzz about what jamesdeck might do next for his newfound companions reached an all-time high, and the forums waited with bated breath for what miracles he would weave for us.

26th February, 2016: James, after three entire days on MUGENarchive, sadly creates this thread. Leaving only the cryptic message of "this game sucks so bad when i try to download new people it tells me that its all wrong fuck this game fuck this site fuck everything im done" he left our lives, perhaps never to return. Though his countless skills and his unique and charming way with words have captivated us all, he decided to bid us farewell with little fanfare. This, of course, impacted us all tremendously. Some of us, doubtlessly, are asking how we as a community will go on without him, but I'm sure that we'll somehow find a way. Goodbye, James, and though you may never return one day to grace us all with your immense talents, we all hope that you come back sometime soon. In remembrance of him, I would like to play a particularly moving musical piece from Puccini's famous opera, Tosca (Performed by the talented Angela Gheogiu):

We will remember you fondly, James. Thank you for absolutely everything you've done for us.

MAJOR EDIT: It seems that, in retrospect, jamesdeck wasn't an inspiration to us all. In my haste, I seemed to have overlooked the fact that he contributed nothing to the site and couldn't even figure out how to add characters to MUGEN, and then loudly complained for attention instead of asking politely for help (that any one of us would have given). Easy mistake, sorry.
    And then everyone died. The end.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdeck View Post
    this game sucks so bad when i try to download new people it tells me that its all wrong fuck this game fuck this site fuck everything im done
    I assume you're trying to download MUGEN characters and you keep getting errors? Installing characters is as simple as 1, 2, 3. All you do is download, extract, pop a character in, add the folder's names to the Select.def and you're done. If that's too much for you, then take a gander at Vselect.
    Last edited by Megaman; 3rd August 2016 at 02:40.
    A place for people to get together and share their original created work.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/MUGENTamamin/index/

Uploads
    Comments

Chu....Chu are so moving, Impacting no... Gratifying with your words. I serve chu. :3

Uploads
    Comments

To be fair, most guides to setting it up aren't clear.

Uploads
    Comments

Too complex eh? I found it really complex back in those days as well, but nowadays you can just download Vselect. This will solve anything.

Uploads
    Comments

@JJJaxx I'm crying XD

Uploads
    Comments

Are you fishing? If so, you're gonna need some better bait than this.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

I actually think he/she is having trouble and is really PO'd about it. Though I wish they could post this in a more civil way.
    A place for people to get together and share their original created work.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/MUGENTamamin/index/

Uploads
    Comments

why did you necro this, this might as well be locked or thrown in the trash

Uploads
    Comments

Because I want to play a game which requires ranking up here?