UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Thumb up Streets of Rage Remix thread

Hi guys, have any of you played Streets of Rage Remix? It's a fan made game and plays very closely to the original games but with so much more. Multiple routes and endings, more playable characters, a kazillion ways to customize your game in case you like an element from the first SOR and others from 2 or 3.

I've played it a fair bit after I downloaded an unlocked version, which has everything available without having to grind for points to unlock stuff, because I'm a cheating bastard. If you like the Streets of Rage games then I HIGHLY recommend this. It's so good that Sega felt threatened enough to try and erase it from the internet, but obviously that didn't work out.

I don't know if I'm allowed to download the links I found for the final version 5.1 here. If a mod says I can then I'll post links for the vanilla and unlocked versions, vanilla for those who like to earn their extras and unlocked for those with no patience like me.

Default Re: Streets of Rage Remix thread

Quote Originally Posted by fuseboy View Post
    Hi guys, have any of you played Streets of Rage Remix? It's a fan made game and plays very closely to the original games but with so much more. Multiple routes and endings, more playable characters, a kazillion ways to customize your game in case you like an element from the first SOR and others from 2 or 3.

I've played it a fair bit after I downloaded an unlocked version, which has everything available without having to grind for points to unlock stuff, because I'm a cheating bastard. If you like the Streets of Rage games then I HIGHLY recommend this. It's so good that Sega felt threatened enough to try and erase it from the internet, but obviously that didn't work out.

I don't know if I'm allowed to download the links I found for the final version 5.1 here. If a mod says I can then I'll post links for the vanilla and unlocked versions, vanilla for those who like to earn their extras and unlocked for those with no patience like me.
    Look here:

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...5-bomber-games
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...4-bomber-games
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...-vi-openbor-ak

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Streets of Rage Remix thread

Thanks, I didn't notice there was a place for non MUGEN games here. The more you know :)

I'll upload the unlocked version there at some point.