UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Poll: How do you found DBFZ and explain

Default How you found DBFZ so far

The game is out since Yesterday so, I want to know everyone opinion on it since it's an hot topic now. It is exactly the game you wanted or it was not what you expected? For me, I can't tell. I haven't buy the game yesterday cause I wanted to try out Miitopia instead (and also price drop and I got more game completed and more space on my PS4)

And I'm really curious to know your opinion. Also, fell free to spook your opinion.

If you like the game, told me what you like about it and it make so great and also, some problem the game did have.

If you don't, please, don't be shy, I'm not a monster. I will listen as well.

AND MOSTLY! NO FIGHT IN THE COMMENT! It's them opinion, not yours.
    Last edited by Antogames; 27th January 2018 at 19:04.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: How you found DBFZ so far

Wasn't disappointed at all. While I was a bit disappointed with the somewhat simplistic mechanics like Auto Combos for instance, I am still pretty impressed with the game and have been since I played the first beta. Been a long while since we had a rather decent Dragon Ball game.

I mainly roll a Vegeta/Beerus/Frieza team. They seem to synergize well and suit my own playstyle.

Uploads
    Comments

I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by definitelynottrevor View Post
    I liked it.
    Good. Now elaborate about why you like that game (if you have play it)

Uploads
    Comments

It's a fun game. The online could be better. Especially when you search people with four bars of connection or better then puts you in a fight with a guy that has one bar. The story is amazing. It's cringy, funny, serious, nestalgic and well put. I'm still playing it more and more, but i do hope that in later days they do add more characters to the roster.

Uploads
    Comments

It was good, I really wished there was more character interactions and dialogue in it, I always wanted to know what Goku Black would think of Frieza, Buu, and Cell, given that they have slaughtered many themselves. The fighting is solid, but sometimes confusing, I still haven't mastered a single character, although I do enjoy playing as Hit the most. The story mode was perhaps the biggest mixed bag for me, I felt it was good, but the clone fights dragged things out too much for me. It seems there may be a new mode in the future according to some files found in the game (perhaps to utilise the DLC characters). Disappointed in the DLC, some much redundancy in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saraya View Post
    It was good, I really wished there was more character interactions and dialogue in it, I always wanted to know what Goku Black would think of Frieza, Buu, and Cell, given that they have slaughtered many themselves. The fighting is solid, but sometimes confusing, I still haven't mastered a single character, although I do enjoy playing as Hit the most. The story mode was perhaps the biggest mixed bag for me, I felt it was good, but the clone fights dragged things out too much for me. It seems there may be a new mode in the future according to some files found in the game (perhaps to utilise the DLC characters). Disappointed in the DLC, some much redundancy in it.

At least, we can have the luxury to see Nappa gotten Yamcha'd XD
    But any, I like your rant, it's good and honest and not blind by hype. You show then the game isn't perfect even if it is good.
    And yeah, I expected the story to be a mess. Again, it always end up like a fan-fiction. (Really, the player became goku, WTF)
    And DLC.... at least, half of the cast isn't DLC like in that other Arcsys fighting game they are madding right now *caught* Blazblue Cross Tag Battle *caught* but I wish we can see more unique character like from the original DB or GT. And WHY BROLY?! (hope he is low tier)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NecroSkullWolf View Post
    It's a fun game. The online could be better. Especially when you search people with four bars of connection or better then puts you in a fight with a guy that has one bar. The story is amazing. It's cringy, funny, serious, nestalgic and well put. I'm still playing it more and more, but i do hope that in later days they do add more characters to the roster.
    Yeah, the online isn't fantastic. (compare ironically to MVCI who is worst but the online is amazing by far I heard)
    The story is a fan-fiction. That's why
    And yeah, wish for more and........... WHY BROLY?! WHY FROM EVERYONE, THEY PUT BROLY?!

Uploads
    Comments

One of the best fighting game,
    It's just amazing how it's completly fluid and pleasant to play, i just wait the new DLC characters for testing them ! :)

Uploads
    Comments

i just feel like dbz games are more exiting in 3d like DBXV 2