UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Everyone on MUGEN Archive hates my uploads

Ban me.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Everyone on MUGEN Archive hates my uploads

hey trancus is not for so much

- - - Updated - - -

even if they give you ban
    if you hate your file esque better to improve yourself

Uploads
    Comments

your not gonna satisfy the needs or opinions of everybody..but asking for a ban won't help you feel any better... just keep trying, looking for stuff that appeals to the majority..or make some cool edits you know people would enjoy.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by wicloud View Post
    your not gonna satisfy the needs or opinions of everybody..but asking for a ban won't help you feel any better... just keep trying, looking for stuff that appeals to the majority..or make some cool edits you know people would enjoy.
    you're right

mulambo is offline user banned for repeated defamation, spreading plain lies with clear intent to damage people's reputation and/or ruin people's motivation Banned
    Toxic
    Uploads
    Comments

you're not the problem, MrEmerik2000, cheer up!
    the problem is the like/dislike system. I too get pi**ed off when somebody likes/dislikes my stuff without even trying it: probably somebody hates you and he/she is going to act in an immature and childish way, taking advantage of the fact that people really care about how their work is considered/reputated. But you know, haters gonna hate. Of course the whole thing would be better without the like/dislike system because it doesn't give a really qualitative indication for downloaders. It's just a way for haters and losers to vent their childish frustration. If the community really cares about diversity, we all should be equal, therefore there should be no like/dislike system. So people could make and upload stuff without worrying about the reaction of others, the whole experience of the community would be more sincere and authentic.

Or else we're going to see useless wars, drama and virtual ******* attempts like this.

Let's leave this like/dislike thing to more stupid places... like facebook or stuff like that.

don't feel bullied, MrEmerik2000! don't give them the opportunity to laugh at your face and keep doing what you're doing, you will win!

- - - Updated - - -

the problem here is that you're trying to tell him to ignore people's bad reaction, and to provide something that people like. that's not the point, people should upload authentic stuff. and nobody can make authentic stuff by continously worrying about other people's needs, you have to share the fun you had. that's the point, imho.

also some people click on dislike button just because they hate the uploader, not the uploaded content, they do it by antipathetic default which only endangers the community.

caring too much about others only provokes frustration.
    Last edited by mulambo; 20th January 2018 at 08:20.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by mulambo View Post
    the problem is the like/dislike system. I too get pi**ed off when somebody likes/dislikes my stuff without even trying it: probably somebody hates you and he/she is going to act in an immature and childish way, taking advantage of the fact that people really care about how their work is considered/reputated. But you know, haters gonna hate. Of course the whole thing would be better without the like/dislike system because it doesn't give a really qualitative indication for downloaders. It's just a way for haters and losers to vent their childish frustration. If the community really cares about diversity, we all should be equal, therefore there should be no like/dislike system. So people could make and upload stuff without worrying about the reaction of others, the whole experience of the community would be more sincere and authentic.

Or else we're going to see useless wars, drama and virtual ******* attempts like this.

Let's leave this like/dislike thing to more stupid places... like facebook or stuff like that.

- - - Updated - - -

the problem here is that you're trying to tell him to ignore people's bad reaction, and to provide something that people like. that's not the point, people should upload authentic stuff. and nobody can make authentic stuff by continously worrying about other people's needs, you have to share the fun you had. that's the point, imho.

My dislikes in your files were because i don't like cheap joke chars, has nothing to do with the uploader...
    I'm sorry, don't knew you take it so seriously.

mulambo is offline user banned for repeated defamation, spreading plain lies with clear intent to damage people's reputation and/or ruin people's motivation Banned
    Toxic
    Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Kora View Post
    My dislikes in your files were because i don't like cheap joke chars, has nothing to do with the uploader...
    I'm sorry, don't knew you take it so seriously.
    Well, as you see at the top of this page people can take it seriously.

It's the same, you clicked on dislike because you don't like that "kind" of chars. We can say its' some sort of "character racism" because you're making discrimination between chars you like (a whole category) and chars you don't like (another whole category). You didn't download and tried the char, you didn't see if it made you have fun, you just clicked on the dislike button because you don't like its category. It's probably worse than hating personally someone, from a certain perspective. At least try the char first, at least know the uploader better, before saying you like it or not.

Ie, if I don't like Jojo characters, I don't waste my time clicking dislike on any single character belonging to that category. I leave it exist, it does no good and no bad to me so why would I care? It's worthless caring so much about it. I don't approve rape chars for example, but I don't spend my days disliking them. It's just funny to see some people saying my chars are gross and stupid, and then they play with something that incites illegal (and immoral) activity. Lol, that's a laughable paradox!

But as told before, I can't really blame you and I accept your apologies (if sincere) because you had the opportunity to do so and you did it. Dislike as you wish, I'm not here to take part to flamewars, I've made my points and I'm happy about it. Now time to work on another JOKE char because I like making people have fun with what I do. :)

Oh, and by the way: why you say I'm taking it too seriously if you can't take jokes (characters)? That's another funny paradox.
    Last edited by mulambo; 20th January 2018 at 10:08.

what's up here, are you all right!

Toxic
    Uploads
    Comments

Of course I am, I was just clearing up my point on the whole dislike drama thing, nothing much

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by mulambo View Post

don't feel bullied, MrEmerik2000! don't give them the opportunity to laugh at your face and keep doing what you're doing, you will win!

- - - Updated - - -

also some people click on dislike button just because they hate the uploader, not the uploaded content, they do it by antipathetic default which only endangers the community.

your right on the authentic part bro, however he shouldn't let dislikes or hateful comments get to him, so the best way to avoid that is to find things he thinks is cool and try uploading them, for others to enjoy and..that can apply to authentic! however with the like/dislike options removed this can lead to more hateful expressions in the comments section in the uploads, everyone has their own opinion, taking away like/dislike ratings won't really do much but cause more arguments. yes, we're equal but we all need to be expressive..taking away an option that allows expression is the same as telling them to shut up...

MrEmerik2000 just upload what you enjoy and what you want others to share an opinion on, if the comments or dislikes bother you, don't let it get to you, keep trying! upload what you like and upload what others would enjoy! most importantly, do it for the fact your sharing those creations with others who'd wanna try them no matter how good or bad it is! they'd be grateful for it in the end!
    Last edited by wicloud; 20th January 2018 at 18:56. Reason: i specified the wrong user

Toxic
    Uploads
    Comments

hateful expressions in the comments section in the uploads
    oh well, that can be solved by mods if they find that the user is using explicit or aggressive language, I mean: people should respect each other, if they're just plainly unable to control themselves from being totally unsensible douches there come the mods. with the dislike option on... well, this will lead uploaders to follow only the mainstream and not provide anything new but what people expect and require. I have nothing against it and it's not problem, but sometimes it is because some people are not only immature but also pretty stubborn and the dislike button is exactly what they need to let their immaturity alive (nobody can see who dislikes files, I know this is to prevent flamewars, but only mods can act on it imho, i mean if someone causes troubles or start bullying or stuff like that).
    Disabling the dislike button would eventually make them come to the surface, so you see where's the real garbage.

I'm not against your point of view, you're just suggesting him to provide "cool" stuff, after all, and that's fine because what he wants (probably) is to fit in. But I don't know if "fitting in" is the priority of a creator or an uploader...
    Last edited by mulambo; 20th January 2018 at 19:52.

you see @Dizzy , he should talk! Come
    on sweet ?

Uploads
    Comments

Hey buddy, don't feel so down. Try feeling up a notch!

Uploads
    Comments

Everyone Should stop Hating Uploads, I mean Seriously!?