UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Streets of Rage 2X by Kratus(OpenBOR)

Hey guys! The game is not 100% tested yet, but is ready to play. Any bugs or glitches, please report.

Streets of Rage 2X is the same game with some improvements:

- 4 players at the same time
    - New "Air combo" system (with juggle control)
    - New "Hit" and "Max Hit" counter
    - New "Rage" special skill
    - New "Special" and "Guard" bars
    - New "Block" and "Guard break" ability
    - Random regular enemy "Spawn"
    - Random "Dropped itens" from obstacles
    - Improved enemy A.I. and skills
    - All "Enemies" and "Bosses" are playable
    - Some improved graphic effects
    - And constantly updated with bug corrections and new content
    download link
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U01irLeA2NJO8W6VWarGf3KGCdJ0so-0/view

https://youtu.be/qBUQVruvABA
    http://youtube_share;U_iMbrNYCk0

Default Re: Streets of Rage 2X by Kratus(OpenBOR)

Thanks @Vendigo
    Spirit!!! xD

Uploads
    Comments

tested ...
    the intention of kratus should be good, but the super moves level 3 causes terrific video problems and the boss are too cheap, barbon the first are invincible, i have lost all my lives with him

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Vendigo View Post
    tested ...
    the intention of kratus should be good, but the super moves level 3 causes terrific video problems and the boss are too cheap, barbon the first are invincible, i have lost all my lives with him
    Unbalanced gameplay is the biggest problem that afflicts 90% of OpenBor games,unfortunately.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Manuz View Post
    Unbalanced gameplay is the biggest problem that afflicts 90% of OpenBor games,unfortunately.
    now i am rather able in openbor programmation, sadly not in script, but i can to be sure who is just a question of power and life gived to the players and enemies and moreover, to not give many specialskills to enemies
    i have effectued training with this job on the mods already presents to chrono crash and i have balanced thats, is not an impossible job
    but if you create a game with the standard rules, will be ever unbalanced

now i am rather able in openbor programmation, sadly not in script, but i can to be sure who is just a question of power and life gived to the players and enemies and moreover, to not give many specialskills to enemies
    i have effectued training with this job on the mods already presents to chrono crash and i have balanced thats, is not an impossible job
    but if you create a game with the standard rules, will be ever unbalanced
    It look interesting even if I continue to play Bombergames' Streets of Rage Remake, which for my taste is close to perfection. What Manuz says is not wrong, in the past I had about 120 openbor, now I have kept 18, but most of the games that I discarded also had another very serious problem, the collision between sprites was completely wrong.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Leon72 View Post
    It look interesting even if I continue to play Bombergames' Streets of Rage Remake, which for my taste is close to perfection. What Manuz says is not wrong, in the past I had about 120 openbor, now I have kept 18, but most of the games that I discarded also had another very serious problem, the collision between sprites was completely wrong.
    yes is the better choice, sadly on openbor you can configure the opengl video, with this the games, ALL the games was automatically sected to HD, in openbor if you know how to programming, you can make changes, very big changes to the game, what in sofrr is not possibile, have a really poor editor, is only useful to make very poor mods
    after you have controlled any character of sofrr, you have ended to play it and you can trash it, as me

yes is the better choice, sadly on openbor you can configure the opengl video, with this the games, ALL the games was automatically sected to HD, in openbor if you know how to programming, you can make changes, very big changes to the game, what in sofrr is not possibile, have a really poor editor, is only useful to make very poor mods
    after you have controlled any character of sofrr, you have ended to play it and you can trash it, as me
    I have finished Streets Of Rage Remake hundreds of times, at any level of difficulty and with all the characters and I do not think I will ever throw it, the gameplay is so well done that I am encouraged to play it again to improve my points' records or end it in the minor possible time. What makes the difference between SoRR and the various OpenBor is the quality of the programming code, many OpenBor are made by people who do not have the same capabilities as the Bombergames team.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Leon72 View Post
    I have finished Streets Of Rage Remake hundreds of times, at any level of difficulty and with all the characters and I do not think I will ever throw it, the gameplay is so well done that I am encouraged to play it again to improve my points' records or end it in the minor possible time. What makes the difference between SoRR and the various OpenBor is the quality of the programming code, many OpenBor are made by people who do not have the same capabilities as the Bombergames team.
    the point is who I become a videogame creator I can no longer limit myself a to play

anyway sometimes a gameplay to sofrr i do it

the point is who I become a videogame creator I can no longer limit myself a to play

anyway sometimes a gameplay to sofrr i do it
    Many "creators" of video games, especially in Mugen and OpenBor, should play a lot more.Play and learn,for me,is a good suggestion for many "authors".