UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    Posts
    22
    Uploads
    6
    Comments
    23

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    The building Lord have another iori Sir? I have seen in B station!!

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Posts
    2
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    7

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aazureis View Post
    I was going to release this character along with Mignon and Ninon Beart when I finished all their coding and sprites which has taken me over a year now. I won’t be releasing these characters anymore, not just because of this specific situation, but because my work has been leaked 3 times now, and the credit is being stolen from me. I’m sorry for you guys waiting for these characters, but I’m constantly getting put into a position that I cannot post without getting my name erased from everything.
    @Azureis, don't be a liar, we already know many of us that you were never going to release those chars, why are you stressed? If there is the beta version, what is the problem? If you release the three chars, understand this at once for all, although you will release the three chars, in the same way, someone will edit them so it is the same, then, stop crying like a small child, put on the pants that you have very loose and release the chars, they would be a good christmas gift for everyone ..

    @Aazureis no seas mentiroso ya sabemos muchos de nosotros que jamás ibas a liberar esos chars, ¿por qué te estresas?, si esta la versión beta, ¿cuál es el problema?, si tu liberas los tres chars, entiende esto de una vez por todas, aunque tu liberaras los tres chars, de igual forma, alguien los va a editar así que es lo mismo, entonces, deja de llorar como un niño pequeño, ponte los pantalones que los tienes bien flojos y libera los chars, serian un buen regalo de navidad para todos..

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Posts
    9
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    1

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    Quote Originally Posted by radatlas View Post
    @Azureis, don't be a liar, we already know many of us that you were never going to release those chars, why are you stressed? If there is the beta version, what is the problem? If you release the three chars, understand this at once for all, although you will release the three chars, in the same way, someone will edit them so it is the same, then, stop crying like a small child, put on the pants that you have very loose and release the chars, they would be a good christmas gift for everyone ..

    @Aazureis no seas mentiroso ya sabemos muchos de nosotros que jamás ibas a liberar esos chars, ¿por qué te estresas?, si esta la versión beta, ¿cuál es el problema?, si tu liberas los tres chars, entiende esto de una vez por todas, aunque tu liberaras los tres chars, de igual forma, alguien los va a editar así que es lo mismo, entonces, deja de llorar como un niño pequeño, ponte los pantalones que los tienes bien flojos y libera los chars, serian un buen regalo de navidad para todos..
    This the single most arrogant post yet. Your little facade of trying to sound remotely innocent dropped, buddy. I'm a lurker, sure. I'm not a MUGEN creator, obviously. But at least I have morals, unlike you, sir. I would never, ever randomly post a private character for any reason. I don't care if I stay a lurker, I'm not a thief, and I'm not an idiot. Reading your messages pissed me off so much that I had to post at least once here to tell you something buddy: STOP TRYING TO SOUND LIKE YOU'RE A KNIGHT OF JUSTICE. You are not doing the community a favor, you're contributing to the "bottomless decline" of MUGEN. If you truly made a character, and it was yours, and I took it and uploaded as my own without any credit to you, would you say I'm performing an act of "justice"? NO. Do me, the administrators, and the entire MUGEN community a favor: STOP LEAKING CHARACTERS AS YOUR OWN.'

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Posts
    23
    Uploads
    7166
    Comments
    281

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    Quote Originally Posted by oscarlin814 View Post
    Do me, the administrators, and the entire MUGEN community a favor: STOP LEAKING CHARACTERS AS YOUR OWN.'
    ???
    Do not involve the administrators in your disputes.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Posts
    2
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    7

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    Quote Originally Posted by oscarlin814 View Post
    This the single most arrogant post yet. Your little facade of trying to sound remotely innocent dropped, buddy. I'm a lurker, sure. I'm not a MUGEN creator, obviously. But at least I have morals, unlike you, sir. I would never, ever randomly post a private character for any reason. I don't care if I stay a lurker, I'm not a thief, and I'm not an idiot. Reading your messages pissed me off so much that I had to post at least once here to tell you something buddy: STOP TRYING TO SOUND LIKE YOU'RE A KNIGHT OF JUSTICE. You are not doing the community a favor, you're contributing to the "bottomless decline" of MUGEN. If you truly made a character, and it was yours, and I took it and uploaded as my own without any credit to you, would you say I'm performing an act of "justice"? NO. Do me, the administrators, and the entire MUGEN community a favor: STOP LEAKING CHARACTERS AS YOUR OWN.'

    Quite simply, I am not the gentleman of justice or anything like that and I don't care what they think of me, I'm just another fan of the mugen who is super annoying, because we are already tired of selfish and arrogant editors, who boast about their char, but they do not share it with others, we all want to play with new chars, and when selfish editors come out who publish but do not share, that kind of people, if they are the ones who will definitely end up sinking the world, they mutate, many like me think of it form, and very few of you are those who still privatize your chars, learn to be aware and collaborate with those who do not know about chars editing, you ask me, what would happen if the chars are mine and someone publishes them even if it is version beta ?, Well, I would answer you, I would not care, since I am not selfish and like thousands, be careful but there are millions of people we think of the free mugen, remember that for each editor there are thousands that we do not know how to edit chars anymore Better millions, who only download and play as is my case, I return and I repeat if an editor is not going to share a char, then do not publish it on social networks and do not play with the hope of the people, I return and repeat think they want me, I don't care but just as I think thousands who think the same, don't be fooled.

    Sencillamente, no soy el caballero de la justicia ni nada de eso y me da igual lo que piensen de mí, solo soy otro fan del mugen que está súper molesto, porque ya estamos cansados de editores egoístas y arrogantes, que alardean de sus char, pero no lo comparten con los demás, todos deseamos jugar con chars nuevo, y cuando salen editores egoístas que publican pero no comparten, ese tipo de personas, si son los que definitivamente terminaran de hundir el mundo mugen, muchos como yo piensan de la misma forma, y muy pocos de ustedes son los que todavía privatizan sus chars, aprendan a tener conciencia y colaborar con los que no sabemos de edición de chars, tú me preguntas, ¿Qué pasaría si los chars son míos y alguien los publica aunque sea versión beta?, pues te respondo me daría igual, ya que yo no soy egoísta y al igual que miles, cuidado sino hay millones de personas pensamos en el mugen libre, recuerda que por cada un editor hay miles que no sabemos editar chars y a lo mejor millones, que solo descargan y juegan como es mi caso, vuelvo y te repito si un editor no va a compartir un char, entonces no lo publiquen en las redes sociales y no jueguen con la esperanza de la gente, vuelvo y repito piensen lo que quieran de mí, me da igual pero así como pienso yo a miles que pensamos igual, no se engañen.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by oscarlin814 View Post
    This the single most arrogant post yet. Your little facade of trying to sound remotely innocent dropped, buddy. I'm a lurker, sure. I'm not a MUGEN creator, obviously. But at least I have morals, unlike you, sir. I would never, ever randomly post a private character for any reason. I don't care if I stay a lurker, I'm not a thief, and I'm not an idiot. Reading your messages pissed me off so much that I had to post at least once here to tell you something buddy: STOP TRYING TO SOUND LIKE YOU'RE A KNIGHT OF JUSTICE. You are not doing the community a favor, you're contributing to the "bottomless decline" of MUGEN. If you truly made a character, and it was yours, and I took it and uploaded as my own without any credit to you, would you say I'm performing an act of "justice"? NO. Do me, the administrators, and the entire MUGEN community a favor: STOP LEAKING CHARACTERS AS YOUR OWN.'

    It shows that you have not really read my previous messages.
    before accusing read well why I put them in English and Spanish
    I have never but never said that this char is mine, just place a beta version, so that someone with experience completes and ready.
    The next one reads the entire thread of messages completely so you don't get ridiculous friend, regards

    se nota que realmente no has leído mis mensajes anteriores.
    antes de acusar lee bien por eso los coloco en inglés y español
    yo jamás pero jamás he dicho que ese char es mío, solo coloque una versión beta, para que alguien con experiencia los complete y listo.
    la próxima lee por completo todo el hilo de mensajes para que no quedes en ridículo amigo, saludos

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Posts
    9
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    1

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    Quote Originally Posted by radatlas View Post
    Quite simply, I am not the gentleman of justice or anything like that and I don't care what they think of me, I'm just another fan of the mugen who is super annoying, because we are already tired of selfish and arrogant editors, who boast about their char, but they do not share it with others, we all want to play with new chars, and when selfish editors come out who publish but do not share, that kind of people, if they are the ones who will definitely end up sinking the world, they mutate, many like me think of it form, and very few of you are those who still privatize your chars, learn to be aware and collaborate with those who do not know about chars editing, you ask me, what would happen if the chars are mine and someone publishes them even if it is version beta ?, Well, I would answer you, I would not care, since I am not selfish and like thousands, be careful but there are millions of people we think of the free mugen, remember that for each editor there are thousands that we do not know how to edit chars anymore Better millions, who only download and play as is my case, I return and I repeat if an editor is not going to share a char, then do not publish it on social networks and do not play with the hope of the people, I return and repeat think they want me, I don't care but just as I think thousands who think the same, don't be fooled.

    Sencillamente, no soy el caballero de la justicia ni nada de eso y me da igual lo que piensen de mí, solo soy otro fan del mugen que está súper molesto, porque ya estamos cansados de editores egoístas y arrogantes, que alardean de sus char, pero no lo comparten con los demás, todos deseamos jugar con chars nuevo, y cuando salen editores egoístas que publican pero no comparten, ese tipo de personas, si son los que definitivamente terminaran de hundir el mundo mugen, muchos como yo piensan de la misma forma, y muy pocos de ustedes son los que todavía privatizan sus chars, aprendan a tener conciencia y colaborar con los que no sabemos de edición de chars, tú me preguntas, ¿Qué pasaría si los chars son míos y alguien los publica aunque sea versión beta?, pues te respondo me daría igual, ya que yo no soy egoísta y al igual que miles, cuidado sino hay millones de personas pensamos en el mugen libre, recuerda que por cada un editor hay miles que no sabemos editar chars y a lo mejor millones, que solo descargan y juegan como es mi caso, vuelvo y te repito si un editor no va a compartir un char, entonces no lo publiquen en las redes sociales y no jueguen con la esperanza de la gente, vuelvo y repito piensen lo que quieran de mí, me da igual pero así como pienso yo a miles que pensamos igual, no se engañen.

    - - - Updated - - -




    It shows that you have not really read my previous messages.
    before accusing read well why I put them in English and Spanish
    I have never but never said that this char is mine, just place a beta version, so that someone with experience completes and ready.
    The next one reads the entire thread of messages completely so you don't get ridiculous friend, regards

    se nota que realmente no has leído mis mensajes anteriores.
    antes de acusar lee bien por eso los coloco en inglés y español
    yo jamás pero jamás he dicho que ese char es mío, solo coloque una versión beta, para que alguien con experiencia los complete y listo.
    la próxima lee por completo todo el hilo de mensajes para que no quedes en ridículo amigo, saludos
    Oh, really now? Last time I checked, you uploaded a character twice on the downloads session with your name as the author, even though you weren't the creator. I'm trying to make a point here, which is that you really aren't doing the right thing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    ???
    Do not involve the administrators in your disputes.
    Sorry, I got really pissed reading his messages. It's just that I saw some other administrators disputing this matter with him. I apologize.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Posts
    2
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    7

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    Quote Originally Posted by oscarlin814 View Post
    Oh, really now? Last time I checked, you uploaded a character twice on the downloads session with your name as the author, even though you weren't the creator. I'm trying to make a point here, which is that you really aren't doing the right thing.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Sorry, I got really pissed reading his messages. It's just that I saw some other administrators disputing this matter with him. I apologize.
    Hello, if you refer to char Tank (nakoruru), in fact I put it in my name although I am not the original author, but that has a good explanation, simply that char fits in the saga of King of fighters maximum impact, but by some reason mugen archive, I was not allowed to upload the original file, so I had to change the author name and edit the char a bit and uploaded it a couple of times to try to leave it in the King of fighters maximum impact chars block, but fail, mugen file told me that that char was already somewhere else and you could not repeat characters, and well that is the real explanation of why I raised that char with my name, do not look for glory of your own or anything like that, just I wanted that particular char to be in the KOF MI pack, regards.

    Hola, si te refieres al char Tank (nakoruru), en efecto lo puse a mi nombre aunque no soy el autor original, pero eso tiene una buena explicación, sencillamente ese char encaja en la saga de King of fighters máximum impact, pero por alguna razón mugen archive, no me permitía subir el archivo original, así que tuve que cambiar el nombre de autor y editar un poco el char y lo subí en par de ocasiones para tratar de dejarlo en la bloque de chars de King of fighters máximum impact, pero fracase, mugen archivo me dijo que ese char ya estaba en otro sitio y no se podía repetir personajes, y bueno esa es la real explicación de por qué subí ese char con mi nombre, no busque gloria propia ni nada por el estilo, solo quería que ese char en particular estuviese dentro del pack de KOF MI, saludos.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by oscarlin814 View Post
    This the single most arrogant post yet. Your little facade of trying to sound remotely innocent dropped, buddy. I'm a lurker, sure. I'm not a MUGEN creator, obviously. But at least I have morals, unlike you, sir. I would never, ever randomly post a private character for any reason. I don't care if I stay a lurker, I'm not a thief, and I'm not an idiot. Reading your messages pissed me off so much that I had to post at least once here to tell you something buddy: STOP TRYING TO SOUND LIKE YOU'RE A KNIGHT OF JUSTICE. You are not doing the community a favor, you're contributing to the "bottomless decline" of MUGEN. If you truly made a character, and it was yours, and I took it and uploaded as my own without any credit to you, would you say I'm performing an act of "justice"? NO. Do me, the administrators, and the entire MUGEN community a favor: STOP LEAKING CHARACTERS AS YOUR OWN.'
    Hello, if you refer to char Tank (nakoruru), in fact I put it in my name although I am not the original author, but that has a good explanation, simply that char fits in the saga of King of fighters maximum impact, but by some reason mugen archive, I was not allowed to upload the original file, so I had to change the author name and edit the char a bit and uploaded it a couple of times to try to leave it in the King of fighters maximum impact chars block, but fail, mugen file told me that that char was already somewhere else and you could not repeat characters, and well that is the real explanation of why I raised that char with my name, do not look for glory of your own or anything like that, just I wanted that particular char to be in the KOF MI pack, regards.

    Hola, si te refieres al char Tank (nakoruru), en efecto lo puse a mi nombre aunque no soy el autor original, pero eso tiene una buena explicación, sencillamente ese char encaja en la saga de King of fighters máximum impact, pero por alguna razón mugen archive, no me permitía subir el archivo original, así que tuve que cambiar el nombre de autor y editar un poco el char y lo subí en par de ocasiones para tratar de dejarlo en la bloque de chars de King of fighters máximum impact, pero fracase, mugen archivo me dijo que ese char ya estaba en otro sitio y no se podía repetir personajes, y bueno esa es la real explicación de por qué subí ese char con mi nombre, no busque gloria propia ni nada por el estilo, solo quería que ese char en particular estuviese dentro del pack de KOF MI, saludos.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,425
    Uploads
    3392
    Comments
    8761

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    Quote Originally Posted by radatlas View Post
    Hello, if you refer to char Tank (nakoruru), in fact I put it in my name although I am not the original author, but that has a good explanation, simply that char fits in the saga of King of fighters maximum impact, but by some reason mugen archive, I was not allowed to upload the original file, so I had to change the author name and edit the char a bit and uploaded it a couple of times to try to leave it in the King of fighters maximum impact chars block, but fail, mugen file told me that that char was already somewhere else and you could not repeat characters, and well that is the real explanation of why I raised that char with my name, do not look for glory of your own or anything like that, just I wanted that particular char to be in the KOF MI pack, regards.

    Hola, si te refieres al char Tank (nakoruru), en efecto lo puse a mi nombre aunque no soy el autor original, pero eso tiene una buena explicación, sencillamente ese char encaja en la saga de King of fighters máximum impact, pero por alguna razón mugen archive, no me permitía subir el archivo original, así que tuve que cambiar el nombre de autor y editar un poco el char y lo subí en par de ocasiones para tratar de dejarlo en la bloque de chars de King of fighters máximum impact, pero fracase, mugen archivo me dijo que ese char ya estaba en otro sitio y no se podía repetir personajes, y bueno esa es la real explicación de por qué subí ese char con mi nombre, no busque gloria propia ni nada por el estilo, solo quería que ese char en particular estuviese dentro del pack de KOF MI, saludos.
    This doesn't justify putting your name as the author of the file as you are not. As I said before, this is considered theft.
    If you do this again with any file, the staff and I will take extreme action with you. Consider this a warning.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif

    Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Posts
    2
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    7

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    Quote Originally Posted by kater15 View Post
    This doesn't justify putting your name as the author of the file as you are not. As I said before, this is considered theft.
    If you do this again with any file, the staff and I will take extreme action with you. Consider this a warning.
    hola buen día.
    Ok si hablamos del tema del char de tank de nakororu, si debo de pedirles disculpas en base a ese char, aunque ya les explique por qué lo hice, ahora bien, con respecto a lo demás jamás me disculpare porque es mi opinión y mi punto de vista y muchas personas piensan de la misma manera que yo.
    Ahora entonces debí de contactar a los administradores de una vez, lo más probable es que me Hayan ignorado, pero ahora que tienen mi real atención, les pido con la mayor humildad posible y pidiendo disculpas que el char de tank de nakororu sea movido al bloque o pack de los chars de snk (King of fighters máximum impact), ya que ese char es parte de ese juego, saludos cordiales.

    Hi good day.
    Ok if we talk about the theme of nakororu tank char, if I should apologize based on that char, although I already explain why I did it, now, with respect to the rest I never apologize because it is my opinion and my point of view and many people think the same way I do.
    Now then I should have contacted the administrators at once, most likely Allan ignored me, but now that they have my real attention, I ask them as humbly as possible and apologize that the nakororu tank char be moved to the block or pack of the snk chars (King of fighters maximum impact), since that char is part of that game, best regards.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Posts
    9
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    1

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    Quote Originally Posted by radatlas View Post
    hola buen día.
    Ok si hablamos del tema del char de tank de nakororu, si debo de pedirles disculpas en base a ese char, aunque ya les explique por qué lo hice, ahora bien, con respecto a lo demás jamás me disculpare porque es mi opinión y mi punto de vista y muchas personas piensan de la misma manera que yo.
    Ahora entonces debí de contactar a los administradores de una vez, lo más probable es que me Hayan ignorado, pero ahora que tienen mi real atención, les pido con la mayor humildad posible y pidiendo disculpas que el char de tank de nakororu sea movido al bloque o pack de los chars de snk (King of fighters máximum impact), ya que ese char es parte de ese juego, saludos cordiales.

    Hi good day.
    Ok if we talk about the theme of nakororu tank char, if I should apologize based on that char, although I already explain why I did it, now, with respect to the rest I never apologize because it is my opinion and my point of view and many people think the same way I do.
    Now then I should have contacted the administrators at once, most likely Allan ignored me, but now that they have my real attention, I ask them as humbly as possible and apologize that the nakororu tank char be moved to the block or pack of the snk chars (King of fighters maximum impact), since that char is part of that game, best regards.
    Still, that doesn't justify putting your name as the author. You didn't contribute to the project, so you are not the author. That is an objective fact, not an opinion. If you think that so many people agree with you, than everyone arguing with you right now would like to say other wise. Just stop being so ignorant.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by radatlas View Post
    Hello, if you refer to char Tank (nakoruru), in fact I put it in my name although I am not the original author, but that has a good explanation, simply that char fits in the saga of King of fighters maximum impact, but by some reason mugen archive, I was not allowed to upload the original file, so I had to change the author name and edit the char a bit and uploaded it a couple of times to try to leave it in the King of fighters maximum impact chars block, but fail, mugen file told me that that char was already somewhere else and you could not repeat characters, and well that is the real explanation of why I raised that char with my name, do not look for glory of your own or anything like that, just I wanted that particular char to be in the KOF MI pack, regards.

    Hola, si te refieres al char Tank (nakoruru), en efecto lo puse a mi nombre aunque no soy el autor original, pero eso tiene una buena explicación, sencillamente ese char encaja en la saga de King of fighters máximum impact, pero por alguna razón mugen archive, no me permitía subir el archivo original, así que tuve que cambiar el nombre de autor y editar un poco el char y lo subí en par de ocasiones para tratar de dejarlo en la bloque de chars de King of fighters máximum impact, pero fracase, mugen archivo me dijo que ese char ya estaba en otro sitio y no se podía repetir personajes, y bueno esa es la real explicación de por qué subí ese char con mi nombre, no busque gloria propia ni nada por el estilo, solo quería que ese char en particular estuviese dentro del pack de KOF MI, saludos.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Hello, if you refer to char Tank (nakoruru), in fact I put it in my name although I am not the original author, but that has a good explanation, simply that char fits in the saga of King of fighters maximum impact, but by some reason mugen archive, I was not allowed to upload the original file, so I had to change the author name and edit the char a bit and uploaded it a couple of times to try to leave it in the King of fighters maximum impact chars block, but fail, mugen file told me that that char was already somewhere else and you could not repeat characters, and well that is the real explanation of why I raised that char with my name, do not look for glory of your own or anything like that, just I wanted that particular char to be in the KOF MI pack, regards.

    Hola, si te refieres al char Tank (nakoruru), en efecto lo puse a mi nombre aunque no soy el autor original, pero eso tiene una buena explicación, sencillamente ese char encaja en la saga de King of fighters máximum impact, pero por alguna razón mugen archive, no me permitía subir el archivo original, así que tuve que cambiar el nombre de autor y editar un poco el char y lo subí en par de ocasiones para tratar de dejarlo en la bloque de chars de King of fighters máximum impact, pero fracase, mugen archivo me dijo que ese char ya estaba en otro sitio y no se podía repetir personajes, y bueno esa es la real explicación de por qué subí ese char con mi nombre, no busque gloria propia ni nada por el estilo, solo quería que ese char en particular estuviese dentro del pack de KOF MI, saludos.
    Also, that is not a proper reason at all. If it told you that you can't upload the character because it already exists, that means that someone already uploaded the character before you. Editing a character that already exists is fine, but unless it is an entirely different character with original moves, putting you as the author is completely stupid.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by radatlas View Post
    Hello again
    Let's clarify something
    First: I am not looking for fame or glory, for the char I publish, I simply believe in the free mugen and enjoy playing with all the new and different chars that Allan.
    Second: from a different point of view, I am promoting the chars that he would release if he decides to do so of course.
    Third: I am not stealing or plagiarizing anything, now, that I do not give chars edition.
    Fourth: I have no intention of claiming any char and time will tell you since you won't see any char with my name, since I don't know how to edit chars.
    Fifth: if you get emotional, believe me too, since the King of fighters maximun impact saga has more than 6 years without new chars, and the new chars you see online are private now I ask you, is this just , for those of us who love kof chars and can't play them?
    Sixth: if you are not going to release a char, do not publish it on social networks.
    Seventh: I don't feel guilty at all, the editors who have fantastic chars and don't release them must feel guilty.
    Eighth: finally, if he decides to release the chars, they will grab them and edit them, for better or worse, we don't know that.
    Ninth: finally if I knew how to edit chars, I would have already uploaded them to mugen archive, already, that I do believe in free mugen and share new chars.
    I hope you read my message carefully and be more aware of this topic.

    Hola de nuevo
    Aclaremos algo
    Primero: no busco ni fama, ni gloria, por el char que publique, sencillamente creo en el mugen libre y poder disfrutar el jugar con todos los chars nuevos y diferentes que Allan.
    Segundo: desde un punto de vista diferente, le estoy haciendo promoción a los chars que el liberaría si decide hacerlo por supuesto.
    Tercero: yo no estoy robando ni plagiando nada, ya, que yo no se dé edición de chars.
    Cuarto: no tengo intenciones de reclamar ningún char y el tiempo te lo dirá ya que no veras ningún char con mi nombre, ya que yo no sé editar chars.
    Quinto: si tú te pones emocional, creeme yo también, ya que la saga de King of fighters maximun impact tiene más de 6 años sin nuevos chars, y los chars nuevos que ves por internet son privados ahora yo te pregunto, ¿es justo esto, para los que nos encantan los chars de kof y que no podamos jugarlos?
    Sexto: si no vas a liberar un char no lo publiques en las redes sociales.
    Séptimo: no me siento culpable para nada, culpable deben de sentirse los editores que tienen chars fantásticos y no los liberan.
    Octavo: por ultimo si él decide liberar los chars, de igual forma los van a agarrar y los van a editar, para mejor o para peor, no sabemos eso.
    Noveno: por ultimo si yo supiera editar chars, yo ya los hubiera subido a mugen archive, ya, que yo sí creo en el mugen libre y compartir nuevos chars.
    Espero leas mi mensaje con detenimiento y que seas más consiente sobre este tema

    - - - Updated - - -



    Hi, I'm asking you to read the last message
    and by the way don't blame me for the chars that could not be released since, those chars were already private before I published something, believe me I will appreciate a good char because I love to play and not watch a char banned by YouTube

    hola te pido que leas el último mensaje
    y por cierto no me culpes por los chars que no se podrían liberar ya que, esos chars ya estaban ya privados antes de que yo publicara algo, créeme yo se apreciar un buen char porque me encanta jugar y no ver un char prohibió por YouTube
    Plus, that might as well be a complete lie based off of this quote right here. How can you edit a character if you have no idea how to make one or do anything to one?

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Posts
    2
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    7

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    Quote Originally Posted by oscarlin814 View Post
    Still, that doesn't justify putting your name as the author. You didn't contribute to the project, so you are not the author. That is an objective fact, not an opinion. If you think that so many people agree with you, than everyone arguing with you right now would like to say other wise. Just stop being so ignorant.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Also, that is not a proper reason at all. If it told you that you can't upload the character because it already exists, that means that someone already uploaded the character before you. Editing a character that already exists is fine, but unless it is an entirely different character with original moves, putting you as the author is completely stupid.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Plus, that might as well be a complete lie based off of this quote right here. How can you edit a character if you have no idea how to make one or do anything to one?
    hello, the character change the name and just let him tank, change the levels of atk and def, and change the small and big portrait, this is the only thing to do about chars editing, and this char with these changes , it was the char that tried to fail to upload to mugen archive.
    Also, I go back and repeat, I tried to upload the char because tank should be in the maximum impact KOF block.

    hola, al personaje le cambie el nombre y solo le deje tank, le cambie los niveles de atk y def, y le cambie el small y big portrait, esto es lo único que se hacer sobre edición de chars, y este char con estos cambios, fue el char que intente subir fallidamente a mugen archive.
    Además, vuelvo y repito, intente subir el char fue por que tank debería estar en el bloque de KOF máximum impact.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Posts
    23
    Uploads
    7166
    Comments
    281

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aazureis View Post
    in this toxic community
    You're toxic, go away. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8WkhNz0.gif 
Views:	87 
Size:	4.3 KB 
ID:	6052

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Posts
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    @Justice How is AAZE toxic? You're defending the leaker rather than the Author?

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Posts
    2
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    7

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicMemai View Post
    @Justice How is AAZE toxic? You're defending the leaker rather than the Author?

    It is toxic, because it is an editor that creates the chars, publishes them on social networks, excites people, and then privatizes the chars and does not release them, playing with the illusions of people who want to play with new chars, in case you didn't know he was never going to release the chars, don't kid yourself, at least a beta version leaked to see if someone completes and shares the char so we can all play and have fun with the mugen

    es toxico, porque es un editor que crea los chars, los publica en las redes sociales, ilusiona a la gente, y después privatiza los chars y no los libera, jugando con las ilusiones de la gente que quiere jugar con nuevos chars, por si no lo sabias el jamás iba a liberar los chars, no te engañes, por lo menos se filtró una versión beta para ver si alguien completa y comparte el char para que todos podamos jugar y divertirnos con el mugen

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Posts
    19
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    4

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    Quote Originally Posted by radatlas View Post
    It is toxic, because it is an editor that creates the chars, publishes them on social networks, excites people, and then privatizes the chars and does not release them, playing with the illusions of people who want to play with new chars, in case you didn't know he was never going to release the chars, don't kid yourself, at least a beta version leaked to see if someone completes and shares the char so we can all play and have fun with the mugen
    Okay, don't put words in his mouth.

    He never said he wasn't going to ever publish them. He stated directly that "in the future" for the official releases.
    Your attitude is quite revolting in a way.

    Also, I disagree with the banning as well.
    He had an opinion that was different. Not that he was against criticism.
    Sad, such drastic measures were taken.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Posts
    1,254
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    668

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicMemai View Post
    @Justice How is AAZE toxic? You're defending the leaker rather than the Author?
    It seems to me you're trying to confuse or trick people into thinking AAZE was banned because he's a creator, and that therefore this site is not creator friendly. To put it simply, you are trying to antagonize and instigate hate by tricking people.

    I am going to clear this up before I ban your fake account.

    1. AAZE was banned for posting a hate comment about our community and we have a zero tolerance policy about haters.

    2. From what I understand AAZE is not even a creator. The creator of the character that radatlas shared is REG. REG shared the character with AAZE and radatlas, and AAZE wanted to hoard the character so he tricked radatlas into hoarding the character as well, claiming he would "complete" it. After years of waiting, radatlas decided to no longer trust the lies of AAZE (and he's been way too patient in my opinion) and so he shared the character. AAZE has done nothing but show off a character he didn't make, and might have made a personal profit from it. Nobody should have any sympathy for AAZE, he is clearly the "bad guy" of the story.

    At first I thought this thread was just some drama for attention, so there was no reason for the staff to get involved, but after his hate comments, I'm thinking his true motivations were much darker.

    I hate locking threads no matter how controversial they are, but if more sockpuppet accounts keep popping out of nowhere, I'll have no other choice.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Posts
    19
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    4

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    Well, Dizzy. As long as the sources are credible and legit, I'll take your word over his.
    If AAZE was indeed hoarding chars, than that is surely an unhealthy method of keeping MUGEN alive.

    But just to be more clear in the future:
    - Don't give so much rep to someone who has a shady history. That, ironically tricks most people like myself to believe him/her more than other people.
    - Also, please provide specific reasons for an official ban than just: "You're toxic, go away." by Justice. Banning is fine, but what you've done at least shows light on the topic.

    But regardless,
    Thanks for clearing things up.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Posts
    2
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    7

    Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    It seems to me you're trying to confuse or trick people into thinking AAZE was banned because he's a creator, and that therefore this site is not creator friendly. To put it simply, you are trying to antagonize and instigate hate by tricking people.

    I am going to clear this up before I ban your fake account.

    1. AAZE was banned for posting a hate comment about our community and we have a zero tolerance policy about haters.

    2. From what I understand AAZE is not even a creator. The creator of the character that radatlas shared is REG. REG shared the character with AAZE and radatlas, and AAZE wanted to hoard the character so he tricked radatlas into hoarding the character as well, claiming he would "complete" it. After years of waiting, radatlas decided to no longer trust the lies of AAZE (and he's been way too patient in my opinion) and so he shared the character. AAZE has done nothing but showing off a character he didn't make, and might have made a personal profit from it. Nobody should have any sympathy for AAZE, he is clearly the "bad guy" of the story.

    At first I thought this thread was just some drama for attention, so there was no reason for the staff to get involved, but after his hate comments, I'm thinking his true motivations were much darker.

    I hate locking threads no matter how controversial they are, but if more sockpuppet accounts keep popping out of nowhere, I'll have no other choice.
    Thank you very much for your understanding, I knew you would understand, the right thing was done and justice was applied wisely, I believe in the free mugen, and really people with those bad intentions should not be in these pages, in fact I had a lot of patience in publishing the char , and publish it without fear, because I think and feel that I did the right thing, only in good faith that someone completes and uploads it, as a good contribution to this page, best regards and thanks for your understanding. (I WANTED TO ASK YOU AGAIN THAT CHAR TANK NAKORURU, BE PLACED IN THE KING OF FIGHTERS MAXIMUM IMPACT CHARTS BLOCK, POR FAVOR, PLEASE, ONEGAISHIMASU, PREGO).

    muchas gracias por su comprensión, sabía que entenderían, se hizo lo correcto y se aplicó justicia sabiamente, creo en el mugen libre, y de verdad personas con esas malas intenciones no deben estar en estas páginas, en efecto tuve mucha paciencia en publicar el char, y lo publique sin miedo, porque pienso y siento que hice lo correcto, solo con la buena fe que alguien lo complete y lo suba, como buen aporte a esta página, saludos cordiales y gracias por su comprensión. (QUERÍA PEDIRLES NUEVAMENTE QUE EL CHAR TANK NAKORURU, SEA COLOCADO EN EL BLOQUE DE LOS CHARS DE KING OF FIGHTERS MAXIMUM IMPACT, PLEASE, POR FAVOR, ONEGAISHIMASU, PREGO).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •