UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Why most of my characters are PRIVATE.

I’m getting blackmailed for a character that has already been leaked hahaha. Thank you for understanding man, it means a lot to have someone’s sympathy in this toxic community.

Uploads
    Comments

I am indifferent, I believe in the free mugen and I am tired of the privatization of the chars, we all want to play and because of publishers who only make chars for themselves, that is why every day the mugen world sinks into a bottomless pit

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by radatlas View Post
    hello, I was the person who published xiao lon, I explain, until today, nobody has published the char, and you say we have patience until when, until 2030 ?, If you are the original author, prove it and finish your Char as fast as possible, you think that people are not desperate to see new chars for mugen, and if you do not complete it, believe me with this beta version already someone will
    You know, its pretty rude to release someone else character that still in progress without permission, and it was part of full-game, which is going to be released by the author himself. Especially if this work was made with custom-palette, drawn by hand. I would suggest you to apologize to him/her since, ethically this is wrong. Mugen release should be anticipated, not "IM UPLOADING THIS 1ST, SO IM NOT WRONG HERE".

He is going to release it:
    https://i.imgur.com/XaAe9rj.png

I am indifferent, I believe in the free mugen and I am tired of the privatization of the chars, we all want to play and because of publishers who only make chars for themselves, that is why every day the mugen world sinks into a bottomless pit
    And who are we to force them to release their "hard-working-self-made-character"? It's author choice to either publicize it or privatization the character.
    Last edited by Shadyren; 3rd December 2019 at 04:16.

Uploads
    Comments

Извините, я не извиняюсь или что персонажи защищены авторским правом, если бы это был мой символ, я не возражал бы поделиться им, потому что я верю в свободное движение, наконец, если редактор собирается присвоить привилегию символу, тогда не волнуйте подписывайтесь на них или публикуйте их в социальных сетях, если вы не собираетесь их выпускать ...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry, I didn't apologize, or that the characters were protected by copyright, if it were my char, I wouldn't mind sharing it because I believe in the free movement, finally, if an editor is going to privilege a char, then don't excite follow them, or post the char on social networks if you're not going to release it ...

Uploads
    Comments

I don't agree with this story of private chars, but about the situation of leaking a char that is still being developed is not cool. I'd rather wait for the author to finish char than post something that is still being developed, no matter if it will take a thousand years or more.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif

Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.

Uploads
    Comments

There must be some sort of hard-to-break code to display credits in a way that people cannot edit, i get that this could be annoying but it's fair imo for originals.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Извините, я не извиняюсь или что персонажи защищены авторским правом, если бы это был мой символ, я не возражал бы поделиться им, потому что я верю в свободное движение, наконец, если редактор собирается присвоить привилегию символу, тогда не волнуйте подписывайтесь на них или публикуйте их в социальных сетях, если вы не собираетесь их выпускать ...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry, I didn't apologize, or that the characters were protected by copyright, if it were my char, I wouldn't mind sharing it because I believe in the free movement, finally, if an editor is going to privilege a char, then don't excite follow them, or post the char on social networks if you're not going to release it ...
    The author already state that he would release the character after he done with his work. Did you ask for permission to release his character? If it no, then its wrong to do so, and its normal for you to apologize.
    The character was hand-drawn, so i do understand how upset for him to know his character was leaked without letting him finish the character and asking permission from him.

Quote Originally Posted by kater15 View Post
    I don't agree with this story of private chars, but about the situation of leaking a char that is still being developed is not cool. I'd rather wait for the author to finish char than post something that is still being developed, no matter if it will take a thousand years or more.
    I didn't realize that this thread has been going on since 2017. Does anyone take note of this? i'm kinda curious.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaMarzipan View Post
    There must be some sort of hard-to-break code to display credits in a way that people cannot edit, i get that this could be annoying but it's fair imo for originals.
    Yes, you can actually encrypt your character by using HxE, by changing the memory address from the sff and cns. This will alter your character files to be unreadable via any normal mean, but still able to run in winmugen and mugen. Sadly, i have no idea how to read memory value.
    Last edited by Shadyren; 3rd December 2019 at 04:59.

Uploads
    Comments

I was going to release this character along with Mignon and Ninon Beart when I finished all their coding and sprites which has taken me over a year now. I won’t be releasing these characters anymore, not just because of this specific situation, but because my work has been leaked 3 times now, and the credit is being stolen from me. I’m sorry for you guys waiting for these characters, but I’m constantly getting put into a position that I cannot post without getting my name erased from everything.

Uploads
    Comments

you should release them, because indifferently you are the original author and even if you finish them and release them, in the same way someone will edit them either for better or worse, also do not be confused you are not the only one who is creating these chars believe me, rather for selfishness like yours is that the mugen bores and does not advance ...
    They make sense that you don't release the chars, it makes sense that you make a char and keep it for yourself, perhaps when you die they will bury you with the pendrive, with the chars, perhaps you did them for economic purposes, you should think these things to the time to not release a char ... we all want to play with these chars and the long waiting time has us all crazy, we can not wait any longer for that desperate actions are taken, I had xiao lon almost for a year, but at Seeing that it did not come out and that nobody cared to finish it, I decided to share it, if I had known that they were close to leaving, I clearly would not have published them, greetings.

deberias liberarlos, por que indiferentemente tu eres el autor original y aunque tu los termines y los liberes, de igual forma alguien los va a editar ya sea para mejor o para peor, ademas no te confundas tu no eres el unico que esta creando estos chars creeme, mas bien por egoísmo como el tuyo es que el mugen aburre y no avanza...
    tienen sentido que no liberes los chars, tiene sentido que hagas un char y te lo quedes para ti, acaso cuando te mueras te van a enterrar con el pendrive, con los chars, acaso los hiciste con fines económicos, deberías pensar estas cosas a la hora de no liberar un char...todos deseamos jugar con estos chars y los largos tiempo de espera nos tiene locos a todos, no podemos esperar mas por eso se toman acciones desesperadas, yo tuve a xiao lon casi por un año, pero al ver que no salia y que nadie se preocupaba por terminarla decidí compartirla, si hubiese sabido que estaban cerca de salir, claramente no las hubiese publicado, saludos.

Uploads
    Comments

While I'm sure a lot of people (myself included) are sad to not have access to your cool creations, I think your logic holds up, I just wish things weren't the way they are so that you would feel that way.
    Good luck in your creation.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Aazureis View Post
    I was going to release this character along with Mignon and Ninon Beart when I finished all their coding and sprites which has taken me over a year now. I won’t be releasing these characters anymore, not just because of this specific situation, but because my work has been leaked 3 times now, and the credit is being stolen from me. I’m sorry for you guys waiting for these characters, but I’m constantly getting put into a position that I cannot post without getting my name erased from everything.
    Precisely. It's YOUR work afterall. Nobody has authority over it except YOU.

P.S. As a fellow creator, feel free to hit me up if you want your chars tested or revised. You can count on trustworthy others if you become desperate in the future.

And let me make one more point to the leaker.

You can not and should not Demand smth to be released.
    The creator owes you nothing. End of story.

If he/she releases smth, great. If he/she doesn't too bad.

Remember, it was people like YOU who ultimately made this person come to drastic measures.
    If you would have just stopped that twitchy finger of yours from pressing "upload" then all of this privatization would've been avoided.

So all in all, it's your ignorance and rather short-sightedness that you (and many innocent others) won't get to play his chars from now on.
    Shame on you.

Uploads
    Comments

ebes liberarlos, porque indiferentemente eres el autor original e incluso si los terminas y los liberas, de la misma manera que alguien los editará para bien o para mal, tampoco te confundas, no eres el único que está creando estos caracteres me creen, más bien por egoísmo como el tuyo es que el mugen aburre y no avanza ...
    Tienen sentido que no sueltes los caracteres, tiene sentido que hagas un char y lo guardes para ti, tal vez cuando mueras te enterrarán con el pendrive, con los caracteres, tal vez los hiciste con fines económicos, deberías pensar estas cosas al momento de no lanzar un char ... todos queremos jugar con estos personajes y el largo tiempo de espera nos tiene a todos locos, no podemos esperar más para que se tomen acciones desesperadas, tuve xiao casi por un año, pero al ver que no salió y que a nadie le importó terminarlo, decidí compartirlo, si hubiera sabido que estaban cerca de partir, claramente no los habría publicado, saludos.

deberias liberarlos, por que indiferentemente tu eres el autor original y aunque tu termines y los liberes, de igual forma alguien los va a editar ya sea para mejor o para peor, ademas no te confundas tu no eres el unico que esta creando estos personajes creeme, mas bien por egoísmo como el tuyo es que el mugen aburre y no avanza ...
    tienen sentido que no liberes los caracteres, tiene sentido que hagas un char y te lo quedes para ti, acaso cuando te mueras te van a enterrar con el pendrive, con los caracteres, acaso los hiciste con multas económicas, deberías pensar estas cosas a la hora de no liberar un char ... todos deseamos jugar con estos caracteres y los largos tiempo de espera nos tiene locos a todos, no podemos esperar más por eso se toman acciones desesperadas, yo tuve un xiao lon casi por un año, pero al ver que no salia y que nadie se preocupaba por terminarla decidí compartirla, si hubiera sabido que estaban cerca de salir, claramente no las había publicado, saludos.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kolossoni View Post
    Precisely. It's YOUR work afterall. Nobody has authority over it except YOU.

P.S. As a fellow creator, feel free to hit me up if you want your chars tested or revised. You can count on trustworthy others if you become desperate in the future.

And let me make one more point to the leaker.

You can not and should not Demand smth to be released.
    The creator owes you nothing. End of story.

If he/she releases smth, great. If he/she doesn't too bad.

Remember, it was people like YOU who ultimately made this person come to drastic measures.
    If you would have just stopped that twitchy finger of yours from pressing "upload" then all of this privatization would've been avoided.

So all in all, it's your ignorance and rather short-sightedness that you (and many innocent others) won't get to play his chars from now on.
    Shame on you.
    brother
    I do not think so
    because, if you are a creator as you suppose you say you are, you should have the fans aware of the progress of the chars, and I never saw that ...
    That's why I don't feel ashamed about what I did ...
    rather, you say that it doesn't matter whether the creator releases them or not, because it's his decision, but you ask him to trust you and let them try them, don't be hypocritical ...
    I'm really not ashamed, when the editor most likely only published the chars on social networks just to boast, and in the end everyone, we would only watch the chars for videos on YouTube ..

hermano
    no lo creo
    porque, si eres creador como supones que dices que eres, deberías de tener a los fans al tanto del avance de los chars, y jamás yo vi eso...
    por eso no siento vergüenza por lo que hice...
    más bien tú dices que da igual que el creador libere o no los char porque es su decisión, pero tú le pides que confié en ti y te los deje probarlos, no seas hipócrita...
    de verdad no me da vergüenza, cuando el editor los más probable es que solo publicaba los chars en las redes sociales solo para alardear, y al final todos, solo veríamos los chars por videos en YouTube..

Uploads
    Comments

I’m getting blackmailed for a character that has already been leaked hahaha. Thank you for understanding man, it means a lot to have someone’s sympathy in this toxic community.
    brother
    What I don't understand is why you are so worried about the chars, I understand that you work in the chars, but everyone knows that they are yours, and although they edit them they will remain yours ...
    you should know clearly that, if you decide to release the chars, many publishers will use your chars and they will edit them, for better, for worse, we will not know, but in essence everyone will know that they are your chars, you can find a way to give a protection of your data so that everyone knows that, even if the char is published, it is known that you are the original author.
    also how much? you publish the char and within a year it will lose fame and it will be another char of the existing ones, they will not give you an Oscar or a Grammy for your char ...
    You should be a little more flexible and consent to this matter, I will come back and repeat if I were an editor and I had those chars, believe me you were already playing them right now.
    You should believe in the free mugen and not be selfish-minded, the mugen needs to cool evolve out of them, and jobs like yours are what would begin to make positive changes.
    We are all tired of seeing a kyo, an iori, an orochi, version 1000, 2000 and 30000 that throw fire and ice hahahaha, we all want new chars.
    We all want and die to play with new chars like yours my brother of the soul, take care greetings to you ...

hermano
    yo lo que no te entiendo es por qué te preocupa tanto los chars, entiendo que trabajas en los chars, pero todos saben que son tuyos, y aunque los editen seguirán siendo tuyos…
    deberías de saber claramente que, si decides liberar los chars, muchos editores utilizaran tus chars y los van a editar, para mejor, para peor, no lo sabremos, pero en esencia todos sabrán que son tus chars, puedes buscar una forma de dar una protección a tus datos para que todos sepan que, aunque se edite el char, se sepa que tú eres el autor original.
    además, ¿qué tanto? publicas el char y de aquí a un año perderá fama y será otro char de los ya existentes, no te van a dar un Oscar ni un Grammy por tu char…
    deberías ser un poco más flexible y consiente sobre este asunto, vuelvo y te repito si yo fuera editor y tuviera esos chars, créeme ya los estuvieras jugando en estos momentos.
    Deberías de creer en el mugen libre y no ser de mentalidad egoísta, el mugen necesita refrescarse evolucionar salir de los mismo, y trabajos como los tuyos son los que comenzarían a dar cambios positivos.
    Ya todos estamos cansados de ver un kyo, un iori, un orochi, versión 1000, 2000 y 30000 que echan fuego y hielo jajajaja, todos deseamos chars nuevos.
    Todos deseamos y morimos por jugar con chars nuevos como los tuyos mi hermano del alma, cuídate saludos para ti...

Uploads
    Comments

I also think that if they dont want to release it they should not be showing them off, its so annoying when you see that amazing edit with crazy effects and AI on a video and discover that its just another private character, most of the people want to play with the character and not just see it fighting into a video.

Uploads
    Comments

I hate when people do that. Do they do that just to get to new challenger?
    I feel like that kinda goes against some rules and that creating a character for any reason should be your own creation and programming.
    I'm sorry you are being plagiarized. :(

- - - Updated - - -

The time it takes to make an original character is so drastically long in comparison to a copy/paste and many dont even give credit where its due. I personally think it would be kinda sucky to have my own work stolen, regardless of accolades. They upload for free and with no expectations of awards, the least they can get is respect and acknowledgement by the people who want to download the content.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

you should release them, because indifferently you are the original author and even if you finish them and release them, in the same way someone will edit them either for better or worse, also do not be confused you are not the only one who is creating these chars believe me, rather for selfishness like yours is that the mugen bores and does not advance ...
    They make sense that you don't release the chars, it makes sense that you make a char and keep it for yourself, perhaps when you die they will bury you with the pendrive, with the chars, perhaps you did them for economic purposes, you should think these things to the time to not release a char ... we all want to play with these chars and the long waiting time has us all crazy, we can not wait any longer for that desperate actions are taken, I had xiao lon almost for a year, but at Seeing that it did not come out and that nobody cared to finish it, I decided to share it, if I had known that they were close to leaving, I clearly would not have published them, greetings.
    brother
    I do not think so
    because, if you are a creator as you suppose you say you are, you should have the fans aware of the progress of the chars, and I never saw that ...
    That's why I don't feel ashamed about what I did ...
    rather, you say that it doesn't matter whether the creator releases them or not, because it's his decision, but you ask him to trust you and let them try them, don't be hypocritical ...
    I'm really not ashamed, when the editor most likely only published the chars on social networks just to boast, and in the end everyone, we would only watch the chars for videos on YouTube ..
    brother
    What I don't understand is why you are so worried about the chars, I understand that you work in the chars, but everyone knows that they are yours, and although they edit them they will remain yours ...
    you should know clearly that, if you decide to release the chars, many publishers will use your chars and they will edit them, for better, for worse, we will not know, but in essence everyone will know that they are your chars, you can find a way to give a protection of your data so that everyone knows that, even if the char is published, it is known that you are the original author.
    also how much? you publish the char and within a year it will lose fame and it will be another char of the existing ones, they will not give you an Oscar or a Grammy for your char ...
    You should be a little more flexible and consent to this matter, I will come back and repeat if I were an editor and I had those chars, believe me you were already playing them right now.
    You should believe in the free mugen and not be selfish-minded, the mugen needs to cool evolve out of them, and jobs like yours are what would begin to make positive changes.
    We are all tired of seeing a kyo, an iori, an orochi, version 1000, 2000 and 30000 that throw fire and ice hahahaha, we all want new chars.
    We all want and die to play with new chars like yours my brother of the soul, take care greetings to you ...

This might sound rude to you, but i think you should stop being so arrogant, prideful with your wrong mindset about leaking someone else work. Like i mention before on previous posting, the character was going to be release along side with 2 other characters as full set.
    He want to make it private? let him be. You have no right to leak it if the author willingly to put his trust on you.
    You want the character but he wont trade it with you? Then make one similar with the character.
    You want status "uploader" in your profile? mkay.

Did you know? My Stella Rudra is actually a MIMIC from Alma Icy Kula? the character are horrendously a private character, that Alma only trade it with his close friends on baidu. So, what did i do? make a new Icy kula, but different moveset and skillset, and renamed it as Stella Rudra, not Icy Kula. Since i have no knowledge in sprite editing, it took me 2 weeks just to create her floating figure, and recolour her sprite with php so it wont become weird with it use different palette. So i do understand how bad it is, you leak a character that has not finished yet, when it was planned to released while it took a lot of effort make it look alive.

I have been reading all of your words, and there is no slightly of guilt in your posting.

I will stop replying from this thread. I'm getting too emotional about this. 10-7 years ago this would be a serious issues in mugen community, lots promising author, editor just vanish after their characters leaked.

Aazureis, Good luck with your character creation, and keep moving forward. If you even need my assistance, you can directly pm me.

radatlas, Leaking is bad. Smugly think that you have done a good thing for mugen community by leaking a character without author permission is also a bad thing. Stop acting like you have done a noble stead, when its ethically wrong to do so. Keep doing this, and you will become like Metroker; a piece of dung who leak, stole, and claim someone else work as his. Don't be like him.
    Last edited by Shadyren; 5th December 2019 at 02:52.

Uploads
    Comments

Imma make this real simple.

You call me a hypocrite for asking for a char, as if I am intending to keep it all for myself without releasing them to others?
    Unlike you, I'm literally providing support for the creator to perfect their chars by simply testing them out, checking their codes and praising them or providing advices. NOT to hog or unethically share them online.
    If the creator asks for me to delete the char I shall, because that's what the CREATOR asked for.

You and I have completely different attitudes about MUGEN chars and how to appreciate them.
    You think hogging is the way to go, I believe in ettiquete and respecting people's wishes.

And you should be ashamed since nobody will be able to play his complete chars freely anymore. Really.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Shadyren View Post

This might sound rude to you, but i think you should stop being so arrogant, prideful with your wrong mindset about leaking someone else work. Like i mention before on previous posting, the character was going to be release along side with 2 other characters as full set.
    He want to make it private? let him be. You have no right to leak it if the author willingly to put his trust on you.
    You want the character but he wont trade it with you? Then make one similar with the character.
    You want status "uploader" in your profile? mkay.

Did you know? My Stella Rudra is actually a MIMIC from Alma Icy Kula? the character are horrendously a private character, that Alma only trade it with his close friends on baidu. So, what did i do? make a new Icy kula, but different moveset and skillset, and renamed it as Stella Rudra, not Icy Kula. Since i have no knowledge in sprite editing, it took me 2 weeks just to create her floating figure, and recolour her sprite with php so it wont become weird with it use different palette. So i do understand how bad it is, you leak a character that has not finished yet, when it was planned to released while it took a lot of effort make it look alive.

I have been reading all of your words, and there is no slightly of guilt in your posting.

I will stop replying from this thread. I'm getting too emotional about this. 10-7 years ago this would be a serious issues in mugen community, lots promising author, editor just vanish after their characters leaked.

Aazureis, Good luck with your character creation, and keep moving forward. If you even need my assistance, you can directly pm me.

radatlas, Leaking is bad. Smugly think that you have done a good thing for mugen community by leaking a character without author permission is also a bad thing. Stop acting like you have done a noble stead, when its ethically wrong to do so. Keep doing this, and you will become like Metroker; a piece of dung who leak, stole, and claim someone else work as his. Don't be like him.
    Hello again
    Let's clarify something
    First: I am not looking for fame or glory, for the char I publish, I simply believe in the free mugen and enjoy playing with all the new and different chars that Allan.
    Second: from a different point of view, I am promoting the chars that he would release if he decides to do so of course.
    Third: I am not stealing or plagiarizing anything, now, that I do not give chars edition.
    Fourth: I have no intention of claiming any char and time will tell you since you won't see any char with my name, since I don't know how to edit chars.
    Fifth: if you get emotional, believe me too, since the King of fighters maximun impact saga has more than 6 years without new chars, and the new chars you see online are private now I ask you, is this just , for those of us who love kof chars and can't play them?
    Sixth: if you are not going to release a char, do not publish it on social networks.
    Seventh: I don't feel guilty at all, the editors who have fantastic chars and don't release them must feel guilty.
    Eighth: finally, if he decides to release the chars, they will grab them and edit them, for better or worse, we don't know that.
    Ninth: finally if I knew how to edit chars, I would have already uploaded them to mugen archive, already, that I do believe in free mugen and share new chars.
    I hope you read my message carefully and be more aware of this topic.

Hola de nuevo
    Aclaremos algo
    Primero: no busco ni fama, ni gloria, por el char que publique, sencillamente creo en el mugen libre y poder disfrutar el jugar con todos los chars nuevos y diferentes que Allan.
    Segundo: desde un punto de vista diferente, le estoy haciendo promoción a los chars que el liberaría si decide hacerlo por supuesto.
    Tercero: yo no estoy robando ni plagiando nada, ya, que yo no se dé edición de chars.
    Cuarto: no tengo intenciones de reclamar ningún char y el tiempo te lo dirá ya que no veras ningún char con mi nombre, ya que yo no sé editar chars.
    Quinto: si tú te pones emocional, creeme yo también, ya que la saga de King of fighters maximun impact tiene más de 6 años sin nuevos chars, y los chars nuevos que ves por internet son privados ahora yo te pregunto, ¿es justo esto, para los que nos encantan los chars de kof y que no podamos jugarlos?
    Sexto: si no vas a liberar un char no lo publiques en las redes sociales.
    Séptimo: no me siento culpable para nada, culpable deben de sentirse los editores que tienen chars fantásticos y no los liberan.
    Octavo: por ultimo si él decide liberar los chars, de igual forma los van a agarrar y los van a editar, para mejor o para peor, no sabemos eso.
    Noveno: por ultimo si yo supiera editar chars, yo ya los hubiera subido a mugen archive, ya, que yo sí creo en el mugen libre y compartir nuevos chars.
    Espero leas mi mensaje con detenimiento y que seas más consiente sobre este tema

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kolossoni View Post
    Imma make this real simple.

You call me a hypocrite for asking for a char, as if I am intending to keep it all for myself without releasing them to others?
    Unlike you, I'm literally providing support for the creator to perfect their chars by simply testing them out, checking their codes and praising them or providing advices. NOT to hog or unethically share them online.
    If the creator asks for me to delete the char I shall, because that's what the CREATOR asked for.

You and I have completely different attitudes about MUGEN chars and how to appreciate them.
    You think hogging is the way to go, I believe in ettiquete and respecting people's wishes.

And you should be ashamed since nobody will be able to play his complete chars freely anymore. Really.
    Hi, I'm asking you to read the last message
    and by the way don't blame me for the chars that could not be released since, those chars were already private before I published something, believe me I will appreciate a good char because I love to play and not watch a char banned by YouTube

hola te pido que leas el último mensaje
    y por cierto no me culpes por los chars que no se podrían liberar ya que, esos chars ya estaban ya privados antes de que yo publicara algo, créeme yo se apreciar un buen char porque me encanta jugar y no ver un char prohibió por YouTube

Uploads
    Comments

Hello again
    Let's clarify something
    First: I am not looking for fame or glory, for the char I publish, I simply believe in the free mugen and enjoy playing with all the new and different chars that Allan.
    Second: from a different point of view, I am promoting the chars that he would release if he decides to do so of course.
    Third: I am not stealing or plagiarizing anything, now, that I do not give chars edition.

Fifth: if you get emotional, believe me too, since the King of fighters maximun impact saga has more than 6 years without new chars, and the new chars you see online are private now I ask you, is this just , for those of us who love kof chars and can't play them?
    Sixth: if you are not going to release a char, do not publish it on social networks.
    Seventh: I don't feel guilty at all, the editors who have fantastic chars and don't release them must feel guilty.
    Eighth: finally, if he decides to release the chars, they will grab them and edit them, for better or worse, we don't know that.
    Ninth: finally if I knew how to edit chars, I would have already uploaded them to mugen archive, already, that I do believe in free mugen and share new chars.

Hola de nuevo
    Aclaremos algo
    Primero: no busco ni fama, ni gloria, por el char que publique, sencillamente creo en el mugen libre y poder disfrutar el jugar con todos los chars nuevos y diferentes que Allan.
    Segundo: desde un punto de vista diferente, le estoy haciendo promoción a los chars que el liberaría si decide hacerlo por supuesto.
    Tercero: yo no estoy robando ni plagiando nada, ya, que yo no se dé edición de chars.
    Cuarto: no tengo intenciones de reclamar ningún char y el tiempo te lo dirá ya que no veras ningún char con mi nombre, ya que yo no sé editar chars.
    Quinto: si tú te pones emocional, creeme yo también, ya que la saga de King of fighters maximun impact tiene más de 6 años sin nuevos chars, y los chars nuevos que ves por internet son privados ahora yo te pregunto, ¿es justo esto, para los que nos encantan los chars de kof y que no podamos jugarlos?
    Sexto: si no vas a liberar un char no lo publiques en las redes sociales.
    Séptimo: no me siento culpable para nada, culpable deben de sentirse los editores que tienen chars fantásticos y no los liberan.
    Octavo: por ultimo si él decide liberar los chars, de igual forma los van a agarrar y los van a editar, para mejor o para peor, no sabemos eso.
    Noveno: por ultimo si yo supiera editar chars, yo ya los hubiera subido a mugen archive, ya, que yo sí creo en el mugen libre y compartir nuevos chars.
    Espero leas mi mensaje con detenimiento y que seas más consiente sobre este tema

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Hello again
    Let's clarify something

Fourth: I have no intention of claiming any char and time will tell you since you won't see any char with my name, since I don't know how to edit chars.

To answer and clarify your arguments,

1. Winmugen originally, is not a free engine. It was leaked, to the points that ELECBYTE decided to abandon all their on-going improvements, add-on and anything related to Mugen. 12 years later, they decided to release MUGEN 1.0. Winmugen was meant for commercial release, not free release. If you haven't read README on winmugen log, it's still in alpha/beta test. It's not even a complete engine yet. Now, you see where is this thing lead to?

2. If you are ever promoting the author's character, you should ASK for permission. Not blatantly release the character without any remorse. If the author request for his character to take down from the download page, will you do that?

3. But kater15 mention otherwise. https://i.imgur.com/t0MMf0v.png

4. point no 3.

5. Stop twisting my word. Aside, KOF:MI no longer in development after KOF XII released. It's not even MUGEN full game. So your argument is invalid.

6. That's what we called, "teaser". It's a concept. Author will release a teaser for their character, as i mention before on previous posting, "Character showcase was made for anticipation.".

7. Yes, i have bunch of fantastic super-null character which doesn't exist on any warehouse on internet. All granted by people from Discord. Should i feel ashamed/guilty for not leaking it? NO. I respect their decision to not leaking their character.

8. Yes, everyone want to see "different" from the character their download. As long as you credit the original author, its okay to do so. Except that you change the original author name to you, or the original author already state that he forbid the any changes, or editing character code/sprite in readme files.

9. Then LEARN. It's not that hard to create a character. There are tons of tutorial on how to create your own character on internet. Use KFM as your character templates, learn how to add custom statedef in your own character, AI, HELPER, etc etc. Don't giving any excuse, and don't be lazy. If you really love mugen, show em. Bit an effort wont hurt you. It took me 6 months to fully understood how a mugen character work. Why not you?

Read my word carefully, and stop mentioning regarding "private this" or "private those". He did mention that he is going to RELEASE the character, right? stop playing innocent card, and stop twisting everyone words in here.
    My final (really) word. It's ethically wrong, and you are too arrogant to admit it. Playing word twisting by mention word "private" or "free mugen" isn't going to save you from being branded as "leaker" or "theft".

my advice:
    Don't be like Metroker. He prone to steal, leak any character he have to the point he get harassed in return. He already stop doing anything related with mugen for a long time.

Last edited by Shadyren; 5th December 2019 at 05:54. Reason: Now, i will really stop posting reply in this thread.