UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4K stages

Uploads
    Comments

Default 4K stages

Has anyone have 4K stages? New Age MUGEN has created 4K stages which is 300mb each stage.
    the bad news is they're passworded to prevent leeching.

Video:

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: 4K stages

Well i doubt it will work that well in the first place.
    An example on mugen 1.1 stage normal HR 300 mb in size,HR char hatsune miku 230 Mb size,and finally another HR char 35 Mb size = Out of memory error

If is really an HD stage the size would be bigger something like 600 Mb in size that would crash mugen almost indmediatelly,besides that stage you showed is not something from newage mugen (i checked their youtube and there is no mention of said stage) the only mention was in another forum from sxvector that said someone stole his stages and similar stuff.
    From what is showed in the video the stage is 720p in the most since it looks quite similar to sxvector stages,even if there was a 4k stage someone would need to hack the engine

If there is a survey to get the password is either because they get money for each survey people fill or b is to get the credit card data the point is the stage doesn't really exist.
    “Thousands of humans falling over like dominoes... ahhh... that sight was so beautiful! I thought my brain was gonna melt..!”

Uploads
    Comments

Damn, are these guys making profit from a free game? This is just like making profit of a MUGEN fullgame back in early 2006 or something.
    Good thing that i'm posting 4K stages screencaps in my twitter page and i'll release them after they're completed.
    Last edited by zirukurt01; 12th September 2017 at 12:15. Reason: my twitter page has 4K stages

Uploads
    Comments

Actually we have the stage here and I think several of these other 4k stages are here as well but i'll need to check to confirm that https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...d-2-phantomgs-
    Last edited by aka2810; 12th September 2017 at 12:22.

I have this stage and also all the others created by the same author and work perfectly. I have download links, but for passwords I have to ask them to Manuz. She has them.

Uploads
    Comments

Duraminaati is a group created for the sole purpose of getting money from mugen while just editing a few stuff,for example the last screenpack from them is just an edit of a screenpack from mugenleague/
    The same as the stages.
    As i said before the excuse "we use passwords to avoid leechers" is a lame one ,since if you use passwords and are visible on your website anyone would downlaod those it the problem start when people post fake content under a survey to get money.
    @Leon72 you could post those passwords as simple as that if is truth ,besides everyone know that manuz is part of the mugen mason and mugen illuminati
    “Thousands of humans falling over like dominoes... ahhh... that sight was so beautiful! I thought my brain was gonna melt..!”

@Tabris666 I have already sent the password's request to Manuz, I expect an answer.

MM'V A P O R A V E 9 5'MM 1.1

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/z9saf7...%2339%3BMM.rar

PASSWORD: keubenreelives

MM''VIRTV-H3LL TRVINING 1.1

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/file/gvslkv...INING%27MM.rar

PASSWORD: raidenisinsoulcalibur6

@Tabris666 I'm a member of the "illuminati"!!! And so? Would i be a kind of terrorist? Do i belong to Isis? I just have fun with mugen and it's a passion i like to share with friends,i don't care about sterile plotting controversies.Have fun!

Uploads
    Comments

Tabris can be pretty annoying at times.

Always, not sometimes.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    @Leon72 you could post those passwords as simple as that if is truth ,besides everyone know that manuz is part of the mugen mason and mugen illuminati
    That was quite disrespectful and disgusting. @Manuz is a great friend of ours, to say that she is part of the Mugen Iluminate??? What proof do you have? Huh?
    You don't know what you're saying.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif
    Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    Tabris speaking nonsense, like always.
    The joy of mugen is a multi franchise game. When people refuse to play with that ability, they lose a huge chunk of the fun.

Uploads
    Comments

Mugen Illuminati Thats a good one

Uploads
    Comments

I have that stages and they are beautiful but i was not sure if i was allowed to upload or not.
    By the way, they demand a system with a good amount of memory and processor otherwise crashes are possible.

Uploads
    Comments

nice pass reveal guys, is anyone going to upload these stages?

Uploads
    Comments

Techinically that's how people refer to the group daruminati since they call themselves the illuminati of mugen,well the point is they pay for sprites steal a screenpack and never release anything or moleboxed everything just so people don't steal their resources or fix something they won't. @Dizzy There is nothing more anoying and despair inducing that someone telling the truth (I wonder how many post you hhave deleted of me).

Uploads
    Comments

Look, please understand that nobody in their right mind would ever pay for something thats free. And if they did, thats their fault for being incompetent. Plus even if they are trying to monopolize on mugen, trust me the fools won't turn a profit. Its really not that big of a deal honestly. The people who try to sell what is free to the public will eventually get what they deserve. In conclusion, get over it.
    Last edited by aka2810; 14th September 2017 at 21:44.

Honestly to me, constantly create foolish diatribes and sterile controversy (what we are doing, continuing to talk about something already closed for me), does not interest me. What I'm interested in is this: 1) Did the stages exist? Yes. 2) Manuz has an account on the site nominated by Tabris666? Yes, but she's not responsible for the actions of others, to which she is not involved.

Uploads
    Comments

Manuz is from illuminati?
    Of course...
    And i am the God of the Atheist Hell!
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic31181_9.gif