UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Mugen archive is fucked !!

Quote Originally Posted by xWagnerPlaguesx View Post
    Those dudes are part of the TWAT Team. Tiny Weapons and Tactical.

I still visit their chat once in a while, purely for comic relief, it's like watching this show

these guys are totally obsessed with mugen archive and 90% of their discussions is "omg mugen archive this" "omg mugen archive that" and what's their next plan to take down the archive, this is truly hilarious they sound like a bunch of deep inbred retards

apparently they genuinely believe their little garbage wiki nobody cares about has some relevance.... wow.... I'm speechless.... these guys are just comedy gold

I'm actually concerned/worried that 99% of Mugen Wikia members are all the same person.... Just some old Autistic Man-Child who likes to see the cogs turn which ever way they'll spin, so he creates drama filled nonsense that'll catch anybody stupid enough to follow... It's weird and freaks me out...

glerp is offline 私と戦えたこと誇れに思うないい! Lurker Locked Rank, unlock with green reputation
    Filthy Troll
    Uploads
    Comments

you guys do realize you give them more ammo to make fun of you and this site when you take this shit so seriously

Uploads
    Comments

You guys should smarten up, Staff, be professional for once and focus on what improvements and ideas you have for the forum instead of wasting your time caring about childish drama.

Uploads
    Comments

As usual it all comes down to one single individual, known as PlasmoidThunder among other alts, who blames MUGEN ARCHIVE for the lack of visitors on his site. Because it's so much easier to blame others rather than improving yourself.

So he created tons of duplicate accounts to sound relevant to his micro audience (probably one or two real editors besides himself) and keeps making useless drama.

As @Dissidia said, we have no time to care about this individual who likely has serious issues anyway, we are overloaded with work here as our platform keeps evolving and being improved. Many old MUGEN sites are dying due to their inability to evolve, and their useless whining isn't going to make a difference. I respect what RMH does on MFFA, instead of caring about useless drama he's been focused on upgrades and innovations, that's the spirit. At this rate, in a few years, MA and MFFA will be the only sites that will remain attractive, others just don't seem to have the ability to evolve.

glerp is offline 私と戦えたこと誇れに思うないい! Lurker Locked Rank, unlock with green reputation
    Filthy Troll
    Uploads
    Comments

Dont make baseless claims about alternate accounts, thats a pretty pathetic thing to do. even if that was true or not, dont you do the same shit anyway? going around discord to discord trying to argue about your site?

Uploads
    Comments

Banned this PlasmoidThunder dupe.

Uploads
    Comments

proof?

Uploads
    Comments

Another duplicate account of PlasmoidThunder, banned.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

That's not Plasmoid.
    A place for people to get together and share their original created work.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/MUGENTamamin/index/

Uploads
    Comments

@Golumitu, @glerp and @SpaghettiScott

Were they all the same person???
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif
    Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

He doesn't make alt accounts.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Justice, this was a misunderstanding. None of the 3 were PlasmoidThunder. In fact, he has not plan on ever causing drama.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	31 
Size:	149.0 KB 
ID:	2139 Gol is a completely different user and is not related to Plasmoidthunder. @Dizzy If possible, please unban Gol as he is in no way Plasmoid. I'm not too sure about the other two.

Uploads
    Comments

This entire Thread is just to put it simply gold.
    Check out my website, or maybe not...
    https://sites.google.com/site/flareg...bsiteofthings/

:V rally?
    What is happening, my girl? If you like sweets Between my legs!!!
    I have something for you! 7u7

Uploads
    Comments

hey guys it's over we're screwed
    the almighty iced guild admin devised a strategy to destroy the archive forever
    they gonna send mail and we gonna be DESTROYED

WE. ARE. FUCKED. PERIOD.
    I'm outta here guys I don't wanna die not like this

please help me guys I can't breath
    after plasmoid the killer baby, iced the batshit strategist?

with such a bunch of garbage admins how could the archive not steamroll these shit sites?

just let it go motherfuckers, it's over

Uploads
    Comments

Why would Capcom waste there time? Mugen isent making money. We dont pay to use it or any charicters created for it. The only money the site owners make is threw donation, and thats not for mugen or anything created for it. the only way Capcom would ever get involved is if we were ACTUALY selling there charicters for use in mugen. Becuse everything is technicly free, they wouldent bother, and if it ACTUALY was infringing on copyright, dont you think a conmpany would have taken action by now? Capcom isent the only game company that made fighting games. Why even pasificly Capcom?

Nice try, but really, if you think this is going to shut down the site, your stupid.

lol this is some Francis E. Dec shit. Are they going to try hiring the Bitcoin Bikers next?

Are you seriously giving credit to those guys?
    Whatever happened, whoever claims to assassinate somebody for silly videogame-related reasons ... probably needs to commit suicide immediately, because his/her brain is a total mess and he/she can only damage society. You can't assassinate somebody for a videogame. That's possibly the most stupid reason ever.

Nope, I don't believe those people are serious. But if they are, man I wouldn't be proud if I were in their parent's shoes.

Asking CAPCOM to sue the archive? Capcom doesn't give a heck about fan-art, why should CAPCOM (or any other brand) care about the archive? Those people are big dreamers. They're scrambling and bluffing, under the appearance of a threat, lol. If they don't realize how much ridiculous they look, they're just trying to deceive you... or they're just plain bored to death about their pathetic life. Who knows?

Again, real life violence for this kind of stuff is a clear sign of psychological pathology. Those people need help in the brain. Don't give them too much credit.

I think those people's location should be retrieved and the police of their town informed of this. You can't even joke about killing people. No f****** way.

THEY EMAIL YOUR HOSTING COMPANY, EMAIL THE POLICE ABOUT THE DEATH THREAT.

And don't rant "it's over, we're f***ed, etc." those are scammers. Pretty childish, arrogant and brainless liars.
    They should better review their own actions and counsciousness, and apologize for being such a mass of ignorant fools.

On a side note: I've been into this kind of flamewars, and I really hope this will be over soon. I mean: look at the political issues we're facing: we don't need wars, we need union. If somebody starts a stupid war, that's somebody who needs to think more and talk less. But if the "war" is unavoidable, well then inform a greater authority: the local police department of those douchebags. At least they won't do death threats anymore and just cool down.

well, actually asking Iced to "cool down" hahaha... the irony.
    Last edited by mulambo; 13th August 2017 at 16:42.

Uploads
    Comments

Well, i used to be one of them until something wrong has been going on.
    Also, I want them to remove my profile page on mugen wikia because user profiles (which the user is banned/deactivated) will clog up the disk drive of wikia/fandom. Talk about NSA data center / Yottabyte.