UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Default Do you believe in the Zombie Apocalypse?

https://www.vox.com/2017/7/16/159793...77-living-dead

Well, I've watched some movies about that director and I honestly think there is a social message behind a simple splatter movie.

What do you think? Will humanity survive and change or will it slowly decrease its intelligence till the moment of non-return? What could have been the causes of such hypothetical disaster, who would survive in case of a similar disaster?

Side-joke question: what do you think about shopping malls?

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Do you believe in the Zombie Apocalypse?

I certainly don't believe in the Zombie Apocalypse.
    Last edited by StrikeFreedomGirl555; 17th July 2017 at 18:37.
    3DS Name: Isabella Friend Code: 2595-1966-8640

Uploads
    Comments

Nah, I don't think it's really possible. I don't know that much about the scientific aspect on the whole thing, but there's no way some random disease strain, or whatever, is gonna pop out of the blue and start bringing back dead corpses from the grave. If it hasn't happened yet in the course of history, then it's not going to suddenly happen now.

Uploads
    Comments

No ni ahi wachin

Uploads
    Comments

No.
    I mean whats not to like about shopping malls? Maybe the fact that i once got lost in one when i was younger and i started crying and running around until i tripped and sprained my ankle? Definitely not that.

Uploads
    Comments

The zombie apocalypse is a fun idea for a movie to set the mood and everything but in reality it's incredibly unlikely.
    Going from a realistic point of view, we typically embalm our dead and replace their blood with formaldehyde. I doubt any disease is going to spread through that, so the recently deceased won't be an issue. Older corpses' flesh and insides rot away over time so even those that died before embalming wouldn't actually be dangerous, either, they're just skeletons (and wouldn't be reanimated by disease or whatever).
    That leaves only the living, but the likelihood of any disease, virus, medical anomaly or whatever actually causing anyone to turn into a zombie is slim to none. In addition, while the spread of zombie infection seems scary in the movies, we're actually not that incompetent in quarantining disease (ebola in the USA, H1N1, H1N5, smallpox, SARS, etc). In the event it DID occur, there is a great chance that the infected would be quarantined (were they not already) and there would be nothing heard about it or seen about it.

Shopping malls are only good if you're in a zombie apocalypse. They have everything you need and even though malls are always crowded with people, shopping malls have anti-zombie lighting, which eradicates all zombies. Or at least that's the best explanation I have for why they're always empty.

Uploads
    Comments

It seems very unlikely to happen imo. But, you never know what might happen.

Uploads
    Comments

I really can go ether way, I think it's possible with viruses like rabies being similar, just highly unlikely

Uploads
    Comments

I believe in the apocalypse,if it ever happens I got guns and blades galore ready for it

Uploads
    Comments

yes i do