UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Poll: What is the most important aspect of a video game

Default What is the most important thing in a video game

What do you think is the most important aspect in an Video Game who made it good? If you have many different aspect, let a comment for say it

Default Re: What is the most important thing in a video game

Bouncing breasts.
    :eedit:
    of course any part of it. but another point of interest is the level of identification of characters and the ability of the game to accomplish certain factors which are exclusively part of the player's imagination. For example, a player can either identify himself in a ninja, in a high-tech robot... but it's not always this way, I mean, sometimes the player just doesn't identify at all and he/she needs more abstract solutions (like a puzzle game). Pretty hard question, if you ask me, the audience taste is really broad.
    Last edited by mulambo; 10th July 2017 at 22:32.

Quote Originally Posted by mulambo View Post
    Bouncing breasts.
    :eedit:
    of course any part of it. but another point of interest is the level of identification of characters and the ability of the game to accomplish certain factors which are exclusively part of the player's imagination. For example, a player can either identify himself in a ninja, in a high-tech robot... but it's not always this way, I mean, sometimes the player just doesn't identify at all and he/she needs more abstract solutions (like a puzzle game). Pretty hard question, if you ask me, the audience taste is really broad.
    OF COURSE! BOOBS PHYSIC ARE THE BEST IN ALL VIDEO GAME!!!
    (Yeah, you are right)

couldn't Dead or Alive have success without it? (btw, that's the famous option, from the option mode of DOA1... "Bouncing Breasts >>> ON/OFF"... a classic).
    Mai Shiranui, from KOF96 now on had bouncing breasts too. Sarcasm aside, bouncing breasts can be a real plus, you know... most gamers are straight males, so if there are bouncing breasts, no matter when, how, why, their eyes will pop up and suddenly they will find that game somehow interesting.

Uploads
    Comments

This talk brings to mind Sonic Adventure 2. Rouge the Bat anyone?

They made her breasts bounce in conjunction with her ears

Quote Originally Posted by mulambo View Post
    couldn't Dead or Alive have success without it? (btw, that's the famous option, from the option mode of DOA1... "Bouncing Breasts >>> ON/OFF"... a classic).
    Mai Shiranui, from KOF96 now on had bouncing breasts too. Sarcasm aside, bouncing breasts can be a real plus, you know... most gamers are straight males, so if there are bouncing breasts, no matter when, how, why, their eyes will pop up and suddenly they will find that game somehow interesting.
    I know right. I think they keep this option in 5.
    But yeah, also, it's realistic..... if they not bounce everywhere

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Squishyrouge View Post
    This talk brings to mind Sonic Adventure 2. Rouge the Bat anyone?

They made her breasts bounce in conjunction with her ears
    I know right. And this game is rating E for everyone.

Uploads
    Comments

Yup, I think that's the weirdest part about it.

Then again, looking at a jiggling 3D-model of a buxom cartoon bat made in 2001 is more laugh-worthy then arousing XD

Well I can understand human females with bouncing breasts and at least +14 parental advisory... but a furry chibi character in a kids-targeting game ... way to develop weird sexual orientations in children. D:

Uploads
    Comments

Graphics are the least of my concern I come from a time when a white square was a ball,tank, spaceship,
    So Im not to hung up on graphics its why I can pop in a PS1 game like N-Gen racing or Ace Combat 3 and be perfectly fine with the graphics still

Quote Originally Posted by tec5_5 View Post
    Graphics are the least of my concern I come from a time when a white square was a ball,tank, spaceship,
    So Im not to hung up on graphics its why I can pop in a PS1 game like N-Gen racing or Ace Combat 3 and be perfectly fine with the graphics still
    Also, don't forget about KoF 14 where the graphics are really PS3/Xbox 360 (for me anyway) and it was release last year for PS4 but the gameplay is really fun. And the other side of the coin, FFXIII's graphics look so gorgeous and breath taking but all the rest suck. But I will admit than most people will rather play a good looking game than a bad one cause of quality (even if it isn't the case)

Uploads
    Comments

All the games need a little bit of everything but each genre need to focus on something. In Example RPGs need a decent story, Fighting games need easy controls (but it also can have some complex commands for variety), Action games should have a good mix of level design and control, and so on.

Uploads
    Comments

Basically anything that can set it apart from other games (art style, ost, characters, playability, stage layout,etc)

Uploads
    Comments

i say if it has a good story nice easy controls and stuff to do out of the story you got the begging parts of a good game.

Uploads
    Comments

Everything is important in a videogame, sure, but my most important feature in a game is the gameplay, no matter how good the graphic is or awesome the story, nobody will care about it if the game controls like a drunken snail on soap thats lying on an ice hockey field.