UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Wink Dragon Ball Fighterz BY ARC SYS

REJOICE! OUR DREAM GAME IS HERE DRAGON BALL FANS!
    I'm beyond hyped right now!! I like to know your reactions on this Masterwork of a game
    Last edited by aka2810; 12th June 2017 at 00:31.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Dragon Ball Fighterz BY ARC SYS

Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Dragon Ball forever.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif
    Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by kater15 View Post
    Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Dragon Ball forever.
    My "Dragon Balls" dropped when I saw it live also 3v3 battles would mean my team with Bardock, Future Trunks and Hit is official XDDD
    Last edited by aka2810; 12th June 2017 at 00:39.

Uploads
    Comments

The gameplay is looking very similar to MVC mixed with Guilty Gear. Especially with those dust attacks

Last edited by aka2810; 12th June 2017 at 14:35.

Uploads
    Comments

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b28c2af1c610124de946ea5d7f138e062430155fad5091b3703484531e45f0c0.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	237.8 KB 
ID:	1812

Uploads
    Comments

Showcasing competitive play in DBZF

Uploads
    Comments

This game is gonna rock! never thought i would be hyped for something DBZ related again, but this is looking so good.
    The joy of mugen is a multi franchise game. When people refuse to play with that ability, they lose a huge chunk of the fun.

Uploads
    Comments

That Pre order button killied me

I don't want to be the party breaker but those graphique have been already seen on mobile device. So, instead to complain about MVCI graphic, do this for that game has well.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Antogames View Post
    I don't want to be the party breaker but those graphique have been already seen on mobile device. So, instead to complain about MVCI graphic, do this for that game has well.
    These are obviously not mobile game graphics, Its using Unreal Engine 4. Based of the Guilty Gear Xrd Engine which that game is beautiful to look at just like this one. Although good graphics are always a must have, I'd rather play a fighter that has good gameplay and mechanics (Which it will). This game is a definite day one buy for me
    Last edited by aka2810; 18th June 2017 at 21:25.

It also give me to my second point is than we talking about dragon ball Z here. We have over power character and then, it will means than some character *caught* golden freeza *caught* will be top tier and impossible to defeat. And if it's balance. See those guy bottom tier will be kind of weird. And also, some feature I heard than the game have could made the game so ragging to play against other people. Also, it's a MvC with DBZ character. Mugen did it first.

Uploads
    Comments

My guess is you haven't played the newer Guilty Gear games since that pretty much sets the foundation of DBZF's gameplay mechanics. I have no doubt that Arc Sys will put character balance top priority. Since they announced they're gonna release a beta sometime this summer to test the waters. And It really doesn't matter if "Mugen did it first". Most of us are just happy we're getting something we Dragon ball and fighting game fans love

Quote Originally Posted by aka2810 View Post
    My guess is you haven't played the newer Guilty Gear games since that pretty much sets the foundation of DBZF's gameplay mechanics. I have no doubt that Arc Sys will put character balance top priority. Since they announced they're gonna release a beta sometime this summer to test the waters. And It really doesn't matter if "Mugen did it first". Most of us are just happy we're getting something we Dragon ball and fighting game fans love
    True, I never play any guilty gear before (and I think I could buy it or BlazeBlue since it's in sale) but I have seen than the game looks f****** beautiful. I was thinking it was drawing sprite but not, it's full 3D. And also I learn then the cast of the Vanilla version is only 14 character...... less than SFV vanilla version. Not really interesting since the cast only get 3 new character since then (i could be wrong) but at least, SFV get nine new character and even the content have grew (I'm still waiting for arcade mode). But I heard they have sexy waifus there. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
    Also, the developer of the game is maybe Arc but Namco still leading the project and I'm sure they will ask them to made more character and force them to rush everything and that could lead to the cancelation of the game.

Uploads
    Comments

I couldn't agree more why yes, Blazblue does indeed have beautiful sprites and it shows they put lots of work into them and I would love to see another Arc sys game with 2D sprites. But I also agree with the shift to 3D for their fighters since they're easier to produce so they can focus more on game play. Sprites would take too much time to draw and in order to make that early 2018 release date, they need that time to prep for other things besides the look of the game, Which IMO, looks way better and they pull off illusion of it being 2d perfectly. As for Namco Bandai publishing their game, I think you're undermining their ability to produce results with their games. Unlike Capcom, I doubt they do anything rash like rushing the game. heck DBZF was probably in development way before they announced it. And if you look at Tekken 7's development cycle, Namco Bandai took 3 years before they released it on consoles with all the location test in Japan, and Tekken 7 is great because of it. And I have no doubt DBZF will be the same as well
    Last edited by aka2810; 19th June 2017 at 16:23.

I couldn't agree more why yes, Blazblue does indeed have beautiful sprites and it shows they put lots of work into them and I would love to see another Arc sys game with 2D sprites. But I also agree with the shift to 3D for their fighters since they're easier to produce so they can focus more on game play. Sprites would take too much time to draw and in order to make that early 2018 release date, they need that time to prep for other things besides the look of the game, Which IMO, looks way better and they pull off illusion of it being 2d perfectly. As for Namco Bandai publishing their game, I think you're undermining their ability to produce results with their games. Unlike Capcom, I doubt they do anything rash like rushing the game. heck DBZF was probably in development way before they announced it. And if you look at Tekken 7's development cycle, Namco Bandai took 3 years before they released it on consoles with all the location test in Japan, and Tekken 7 is great because of it. And I have no doubt DBZF will be the same as well
    I can already confirmed than Picolo is in it. But you have to think this. They all made new character with no move set to base on. And to be only 20% complete and to be release for next years, they have to rush a lot of work if they want to meet the timeline. And I'm still wonder if the net code will be good cause if it's not, the game will be quick forget unlike SFV who have a dissent one (if you search a 5 bar one) and I love playing online. And it need to have a story mode and an arcade mode and a good gameplay who will be easy to understand cause if they go with teleport+hit+Teleport+Kamehameha+Teleport+Kikoken cancel+punch+assist+dash+ultra, it will be too hard and scary to new player to got too. I heard than Guilty Gear Xrd have suffer of the same problem and if that is the game, newbies will never touch that game and the number of player will be going down really fast. However, with MVCI, the game is more easier and can do combo easily. I don't know if the game will be good or it will fail, but I just want that game to be dissent and not over power. (and I want Chi-Chi p

Uploads
    Comments

It seems we're on different parts of the spectrum here whether the game will succeed or not so until the game comes out. We'll just have to agree to disagree I suppose. Good debate friend

It seems we're on different parts of the spectrum here whether the game will succeed or not so until the game comes out. We'll just have to agree to disagree I suppose. Good debate friend
    Your welcome. I really needed to debate about it cause of the over hype. Owever, i may try guilty gear one day

Uploads
    Comments

this fucking game is gonna be great only thing I want to know is whose on the roster list and did they get the original english voice actors

Quote Originally Posted by ictrl View Post
    this fucking game is gonna be great only thing I want to know is whose on the roster list and did they get the original english voice actors
    Well, I think you can easily guess the obvious one (like Picolo, Future Trunks, Yamcha, Krillin, Tenshihan. They have to be in) but you can choose what you prefer.
    Me, I want Chi-Chi cause I want to see her reckt Freeza and Perfect Cell and also I want Nappa with the TFS voice (if the game is on PC, I want a mod of that XD) (I just hope they will not put Brolly)

Uploads
    Comments

Now you got me thinking about how Namco Bandai should have official TFS voiceovers as DLC they probably might put Kale instead of Broly because Super.