UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1419202122232425 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What is the origin of your nickname?

Jojo's bizarre adventure: part 5 vento aureo's panacotta fugo's stand's name and his birthday

Uploads
    Comments

beans

Uploads
    Comments

My nickname comes because I love froot Loops(the cereals) and I used other nicnames but they were too complicated (like Zackutsu920 and SalvadorAS1997) because I always put a fake name and a number. I came up with this nickname while I was watching The Big Bang theory. In one of the eps a character recives that nickname ant I liked it. I use it for 1 year now. Good Hopes and Dreams for everyone :)!

Uploads
    Comments

My name comes from a tumblr post about a dream someone had which they could not remember but apparently in their half-sleep wrote down in their dream journal the phrase "hear it hurgling" and nothing else.

Uploads
    Comments

For my first nickname: "Splinter", I was playing the game Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, and the title clicked in with me.
    For my second: "Aerosperro", I was interested in the spell "Aero" from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and then I used an altered version of my last name "Sparrow" as "Sperro".
    For my third and current nickname: "Aerosplinter", I once combined my first and second nicknames when I signed up on one website that I can't recall.

Uploads
    Comments

I honestly just smacked my keyboard a couple of times and did some fine-tuning.
    -Kafewfe

Uploads
    Comments

Actualy my nickname has a long story
    When i was a kid i used to create my own comics about a guy with psychic powers his name was Luke at first i thought that was a good name but then i realised that my friend had already written a comic with a guy named Luke than i had to change it to Lucian but at that time i was already at page 15. I was really mad, i did not want to change all the comic only to change one name so got frustrated and i gave up trying to make my own comic so that project was lost for many years, at least until 4 years. I was older, i was not that dumb, and i was actually kinda smart, i started watch more anime thats when i got used to put japanese names in basically everything thats when recreate my whole comic with the character named as Kyoto Kyosuke and thats all well at least until the next day when i changed the name to Hayato Ikari wich is his name until now.

(But in the end to make this long story short all that happened is that i got used to this name and now i use Kyoto Kyosuke as my nickname for almost everything!!!)

Uploads
    Comments

I uh, hit up Google Translate and got the Japanese word for "Vaporization". I used to be TGVaporeon before I decided I wanted a 1 liner name. I could probably think of a way better name nowadays but this is the one most people know me by.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beansman View Post
    beans
    beans

Uploads
    Comments

originally it's my name in japanese, but in the atari community it was my avatar. i was revered in the series. then i used the name in the street fighter 4 series and added shin because of shin akuma being my most feared boss. thought shin meant true lol

Uploads
    Comments

i got my alias a really long time ago from one of those weird name generator things. it stuck out to me in particular, though, because i found the combination of two similar words to be pretty intriguing, so i stuck with it.

Uploads
    Comments

NekoSchrodinger is NOT a direct reference to Schrodinger's Cat from the quantum physics theory, but rather an indirect reference through the Hellsing Ultimate character: "Warrant Officer Schrodinger."

The character is basically the concept of "Schrodinger's Cat" realised as a person, meaning he is both omnipotent and omnipresent so long as he can identify himself. He's also cute.

Uploads
    Comments

I got my current username idea from my two favorite fictional characters, Gomamon from Digimon and Shiki Nanaya from Tsukihime/KT/MB. And since i thought 'Gomamon Nanaya' sounds pretty cool, i changed my username to Gomamon Nanaya. Gomamon Tohno sounds alright, but Gomamon Nanaya sounds way cooler for some reason.

But if we talk about my previous username (Dhegul488), then i have no idea, i know that i usually liked having random usernames that would make people wonder.
    "Marching Fishes!"

Gomamon the Sea Animal Digimon

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: I accept friend requests if you ever want to be friends with me. If no, that's okay, i can't be friends with everyone.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gomamon Nanaya View Post
    I got my current username idea from my two favorite fictional characters, Gomamon from Digimon and Shiki Nanaya from Tsukihime/KT/MB. And since i thought 'Gomamon Nanaya' sounds pretty cool, i changed my username to Gomamon Nanaya. Gomamon Tohno sounds alright, but Gomamon Nanaya sounds way cooler for some reason.

But if we talk about my previous username (Dhegul488), then i have no idea, i know that i usually liked having random usernames that would make people wonder.
    Tohno is a surname appearing either in Tsukihime/Melty Blood and Air/Eternal Fighter Zero so it would probably be confusing which source it refers to.

Uploads
    Comments

From a fictional place of a very popular game (btw i searched my name in google images and i found a logo )

Uploads
    Comments

my nickname is related to my channel (Lu Pro Pvp Games)

Uploads
    Comments

Combining my first, middle, and last name. 613 is the date of my birth: June 13. Recently created this nickname because of my old nickname on my Xbox 360 that I made oh so long ago, which was GALLADE X. Never really liked it until I changed it to what it is now, and is shared on my Xbox one.

Even though I can up with it on the Xbox one first, it’ll be shared on this account.
    Last edited by Marzavis613; May 09, 2020 at 19:03.

Uploads
    Comments

One day I just tried to come up with a username that, by my standards, was good. And I came up with SinkingSailor. Better than "KillQuakeGamingAndMore". That was an actual username I came up with and tried to use at some point, mostly youtube. Honorable mentions include "DeadlyKobra" and "TheBlueFlumptyBumpty".

Uploads
    Comments

I used to have another one but got angry at myself and changed it, now I'm the worst for a year.

Uploads
    Comments

I got my nickname from a drawing I made in paint about a year ago.

Uploads
    Comments

Yami means "darkness" in japanese