UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What is the origin of your nickname?

I got this name back in high school. All my friends called me Doc because I wore glasses and kept a first aid kit in my backpack at all times because my parents were worried I'd get hurt at school and we didn't have a school nurse. My dad was a doctor, so I followed in his footsteps and now I'm pre-med in college. I don't know if it's the steady flow of income or just my charming good looks, but I began receiving an unwavering amount of female attention in college. My friends started calling me Dr Rockthepuss and it just kinda stuck with me. I use it on any forum or game that requires a username.

Uploads
    Comments

When I was eating a waffle for breakfast I thought that maybe that would be the name.Since it's pretty common I added Kung Fu to waffle because I watched a lot of Kung Fu movies and of course there was some fighting games that had kung fu characters in them. So kungfuwaffle is made.

Uploads
    Comments

I overheard a couple of kids in middle school and thought it was funny enough to use it as a psn name and it snowballed into other accounts

Uploads
    Comments

Just changed the place of the 2 first letters in my name (Renan)

never had much criativity for nicknames

Uploads
    Comments

I.....I don't know

Uploads
    Comments

I like the sky. I like dogs. I like the colour blue. My lucky number was 14.

Uploads
    Comments

Combination of the words "camper" and "pingas", I dont know what a kind a weirdo I was at 8 years of age, but come to the name Capring, and then, later, a genius friend he added "a" at the end of the nick

Uploads
    Comments

My name Kevin and Sora from the kingdom hearts series. Sora had a huge impact on my life wanting to just become the best person I could be when I was little and ever then I sorta just globbed the two together lol

Uploads
    Comments

well, '97 was the year I was born, but other then that I have no idea where got Netherworld from.

Uploads
    Comments

It's pretty simple. I love Mortal Kombat (MK) and I think Mugen is cool. That's really all there is to it.

Uploads
    Comments

Lol I legit wanted a nickname for PSN but couldn't pick my original go-to name because it was taken somehow so I decided to just keep thinking of a name. Eventually after some experimentation I got the name Zamatos. Well actually it was Zamotos but the first O didn't really stick with me :/ Later I come to find out that it's the name of a plant or spice or whatever. It has many definitions behind it although I didn't know it was a thing at the time lol

Uploads
    Comments

When I was young (very young) I once made a lamp fall of at my grand parents.

It resulted in a total black out of the entire house.

Hence, OldGeneralCrash.

Uploads
    Comments

Shuichi Akai.. cuz he's my favorite anime character in my favorite anime Detective Conan ^^

Uploads
    Comments

I had an english teacher that suggested "Aaron Damnit" as a pen name and it stuck.

Uploads
    Comments

I used to have a potato PC, plus my creativity compares to a potato's. Thus my name was born. @Zamatos: Your name is a Hungarian word for "relishable".

Uploads
    Comments

Lmao. Yeah. So ive been told. I am a tasty man :P

Uploads
    Comments

First two letters of my first name, first two letters of my last name, 0's replacing O's and the "hn" at the end to meet the six characters requirement and to look like "John".

Uploads
    Comments

I was listening to some Koji Kondo music while I was drinking soda

Uploads
    Comments

my older sister..has interesting taste in animation so i took her name on google mail...and put it here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zamatos View Post
    Lol I legit wanted a nickname for PSN but couldn't pick my original go-to name because it was taken somehow so I decided to just keep thinking of a name. Eventually after some experimentation I got the name Zamatos. Well actually it was Zamotos but the first O didn't really stick with me :/ Later I come to find out that it's the name of a plant or spice or whatever. It has many definitions behind it although I didn't know it was a thing at the time lol
    it sounds like something my friend would use!maybe you are him...

Uploads
    Comments

fala galera blz? meu apelido teve inicio nas law houses quando o CS (counter-striker ) virou febre aqui na minha cidade, não fazia ideia de como ser chamado e no dia estava eu meu primo indo fazer o cadastro pra começar usar os pcs, e lembro que a gente estava discutindo sobre um episódio de x-men só que a discussão estava bem carrancuda, tinha gente até de fora opinado, aí o rapaz que era responsável pela criação de niks dos usuários falou: cara só por que vc fala bem dos x-mens teu nik vai ser esse blz ? Aí pô não tinha opção disponível aceitei de boa. E o número 171 foi justamente pelas baixas no CS, morri certinho 171 vezes. Que VERGONHA kkkk....
    Aé o nik x-men o cara escreveu errado: era pra ser x-men e o zebra escreveu xman kkkk, na hora da empolgação eu nem me atentei a esse detalhe, e até hj está aí essa bagaça.... fazer o que né