UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Video Games/Manga that you want to see an anime adaptation of the most

xenoblade 2 and BanG Dream!

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Video Games/Manga that you want to see an anime adaptation of the most

Fatal frame. Second is super robot wars z series.

Uploads
    Comments

https://vgfiles.nabstudio.com/portal/a0e1f4649fd57010d6929838e7541539_284252_thumbnail.jpg

I have wanted an anime adaptation to Yuureitou: The ghost tower ever since I read it. It ended in 2014 and I havent heard people talking about it much. I don't have much faith in it being made into an anime which is a shame. I really think that since the story is a murder mystery/horror it will work really great as an anime.

Uploads
    Comments

Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts, Overwatch, Starcraft, Warcraft

Uploads
    Comments

Armored Core. I remember From Software tried to do an anime adaption of it a decade ago but the studio they went to went bankrupt. All that came out of it was a small novel for it.

Uploads
    Comments

Angel Densetsu, absolutely one of the best comedic mangas and also a very heartfelt one. It got an OVA but it didnt do it enough Justice and it only adapted the very beggining. Specially now with how popular comedies are i think it would also do very well

Uploads
    Comments

I think it'd be interesting to see another Sonic anime again. I know Sonic X wasn't what everyone wanted, but to me, it was at least a 6.5/10. Also, the English version is a disaster!

Uploads
    Comments

Videogames
    Red Earth
    Rival Schools
    KOF anime that tolds the story of 94 to 97 (Since is the only good saga in the series)

Manga
    A decent Berserk

An OVA based on Streets of Rage 3's Japanese storyline would be pretty awesome.

My MUGEN Website (Under reconstruction): https://kris-kagura.webs.com/

(Eventual) WIPS:
    Keke Satan - probably 65% done

Uploads
    Comments

I personally want to see an anime adaptation of the Pokemon Manga, going through all the scenes in there, i know that there is a lot of materail but i owuld love to see what company would pick up the task for it.

Uploads
    Comments

Well, I hope that all of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure parts get anime adaptations, and so far David Productions has been doing a good job on it.
    I also hope that My Hero Academia: Illegals gets an anime adaptation, or a movie maybe.

Uploads
    Comments

literally just part 7 of jjba is all i need

Uploads
    Comments

Cool