UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Question Video Games/Manga that you want to see an anime adaptation of the most

For me, it's Crossbone Gundam, Klonoa (even though I know an anime movie is in the works but I want to see a full-fledged anime series), Tales of Xillia, and Virtual On Marz.

So, what is a manga or video game you want to see be made into an anime the most?

If you want to share it, please reply on this thread! I would love to see your wonderful thoughts!

3DS Name: Isabella Friend Code: 2595-1966-8640

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Video Games/Manga that you want to see an anime adaptation of the most

I would really love to see a decent Tokyo Ghoul game, and My Hero Academia unless they have those already not sure last anime adaptation game I saw that I wanted was Fate Extella, but they made it into a Dynasty Warrior game, and I was pretty into it with Hyrule Legends but another game on a similar scale is too much for my taste. Id like the game to be a fighting game or a free roam esque game where I can play as some of my favorite heroes and villans.

WELCOME TO MY VENOMVERSE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We Are Venom!

-Thiiiiis, changes nothing
    " "Perhaaappsss we won't consume you" "Thiiiis doesn't mean we are frieeeennnndddsss"

-Hmmph, we're calling you out
    " "We're sooo scaaaarrreeeddd, we're shaking in our symbiote"

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Video Games/Manga that you want to see an anime adaptation of the most

Quote Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomGirl555 View Post
    For me, it's Crossbone Gundam, Klonoa (even though I know an anime movie is in the works but I want to see a full-fledged anime series), Tales of Xillia, and Virtual On Marz.

So, what is a manga or video game you want to see be made into an anime the most?

If you want to share it, please reply on this thread! I would love to see your wonderful thoughts!
    I think they should make a decent Tekken anime. There are some characters that are long forgotten and the games aren't that good in telling the story. The same with the other fighting games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jlr24lp View Post
    I would really love to see a decent Tokyo Ghoul game, and My Hero Academia unless they have those already not sure last anime adaptation game I saw that I wanted was Fate Extella, but they made it into a Dynasty Warrior game, and I was pretty into it with Hyrule Legends but another game on a similar scale is too much for my taste. Id like the game to be a fighting game or a free roam esque game where I can play as some of my favorite heroes and villans.
    There's a My Hero Academia game in the 3DS and it's decent, I only wish it has more characters.

"GAO! GAO! GAOOO!"
    -Saber Lion, King of the Wild

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by jlr24lp View Post

This thread about video games/manga you would like to see be made into an anime not anime/manga that you would like to see be made into a game! Didn't you read the title?

Uploads
    Comments

Tokyo Akazukin

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tokyo.Akazukin.full.1498900.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	1792

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by jejabu View Post
    Tokyo Akazukin

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tokyo.Akazukin.full.1498900.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	105.6 KB 
ID:	1792
    I would imagine the anime being highly censored from the manga because I've heard it's very messed up.
    Another series that really needs an anime adaptation to me has to be the Mega Man Zero series because the story is amazing for being 4 platformers on the GBA (and 1 collection of all of them on the DS which I just so happen to own ).
    Last edited by StrikeFreedomGirl555; 12th December 2017 at 02:11.

Uploads
    Comments

I'd be weary of an MMZ anime adaptation, I fear they might ruin Zero or anyone else's character by adapting it into an anime, the reason is that mega man as a whole is more associated with kids, so they'd most likely change a lot unless it's an OVA.

If Tokyo Akazukin does get an adaptation, I'd like it to be done by the same studio behind Hellsing Ultimate.
    Hopefully nothing gets censored.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomGirl555 View Post

I'll agree with you. Crossbone Gundam is my #1 most wanted convertion to anime.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Taiko no t- Oh wait...

A place for people to get together and share their original created work.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/MUGENTamamin/index/

Uploads
    Comments

I would love to see a new Fire Emblem anime. They only made that one two-part OVA way back then. With Fire Emblem in the mainstream, I don't see why not make a return to anime.

Uploads
    Comments

I would also like to see a Puyo Puyo anime series. No, the anime shorts that came with Discstation magazines don't count.

Uploads
    Comments

A decent Berserk adaptation

Uploads
    Comments

Honestly, a decent Overwatch or League adaptation would be really cool, plus it would add to the lore.

Uploads
    Comments

For me I desperately want a Mega Man X anime. After seeing the Day of Sigma for the first time I saw that it was totally doable. And the Success of Castlevania's "anime" really helps the idea of it being feasible.

Uploads
    Comments

I would like to see a Fate/Grand Order anime. I know they had a Movie based off the game but I would also would love to have a proper show out of it.

Uploads
    Comments

Yes! I knew i wasn't the only one that wanted a Megaman X anime! I think a Megaman X anime would help with the game's main storyline and playing X8 always makes me want a anime.

Uploads
    Comments

Half of you probably haven't even heard of this, but I want an anime adaptation of the Liar Game manga.

Uploads
    Comments

Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks there should be an anime based on Inti Creates's controversial 3-D on-rail shooter series Gal*Gun? The story sounds weird enough for an anime to me.
    Speaking of Inti Creates, I think a proper anime adaptation of the Azure Striker Gunvolt series should be made as well and no, that one OVA on the Nintendo E-Shop doesn't count.

Uploads
    Comments

I would like a Yotsuba&! anime. I think it would make for a good slice of life, comedy anime. Something like Non Non Biyori, I suppose.

Uploads
    Comments

JoJo parts 5, 6, 7, and 8

(probably wont happen soon )