UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Talk about your unpopular non-fighting game opinions here

I made this thread because if we could have a thread for unpopular fighting game opinions, then we could have a thread for unpopular opinions for everything else (non-fighting games, TV shows, anime, cartoons, etc.).
    Here's some of my unpopular opinions (to get a good grasp of this thread):
    • Streaming services (especially Netflix) are vastly overrated in general.
    • Gundam SEED and SEED Destiny are my two most favorite anime series of all time. I actually don't get why these two series get hated on so much. They both have great drama, action, and characters! I also like how they incorporated some Buddhist, Christian, and Jewish symbolism as well.
    • Both the Mega Man Battle Network games and the Star Force games are very underrated to me. From what I've played of them, they are very good for being Pokemon wannabes and all.
    • Star Wars has to be the most overrated thing ever. I never got into the series at all. From what I have seen of Clone Wars (both the 2003 and 2008 versions), I always saw it as boring but mindless space battles with laser sword-wielding samurais. Basically, it's Gundam but minus the giant robots and just plain boring. Then, Disney ruined the series for me by having a crossover with Phineas and Ferb which made me hate P&F. Although, I still respect it's place in history as a big game-changer for science fiction but what Disney is doing to the franchise is making me hate the franchise even more.

Now that I've gotten this out of the way, let's talk about your unpopular non-fighting game opinions!
    Last edited by TheWhiteDevil27; Feb 06, 2020 at 20:50.
    The MUGENite formerly known as StrikeFreedomGirl555
    PPVS2 Username: Signum
    Trakt.tv account: https://trakt.tv/users/thewhitedevil27
    Letterboxd account: https://letterboxd.com/TheWhiteDevil27/

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Talk about your unpopular non-fighting game opinions here

Not sure if this can still be considered an unpopular opinion but i don't see anything wrong with the Comic Sans font. Everyone hates it, but i don't really mind it actually.
    "Marching Fishes!"

Gomamon the Sea Animal Digimon

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: I accept friend requests if you ever want to be friends with me. If no, that's okay, i can't be friends with everyone.)

Uploads
    Comments

*I personally think that the original Wii was not catered towards a more hardcore gamer crowd. Don't get me wrong, the Wii had good games out there. But I felt like there was too much casual stuff and on top of it, there were certain developers/publishers like Data Design Interactive, DSI Games, etc, that churned out many low quality budget-oriented games for no other purpose than to get money off of clueless parents and their children.

* I never understood why Pokemon Go got so popular in the first place, especially after hearing about all those accidents, and complaints surrounding the game when it was popular.

* Those so-called "90s kids" are probably some of the most arrogant people on the internet. All they do is talk down on people who were born after the 90s, and I have even seen 90s kids posts on social media coming from people who barely spent even a year or two of their life in the 1990s.

Uploads
    Comments

Star Trek is better than Star Wars. (come @ me)

Men and women are both equally bad

People bathe too often; it's a waste of clean, fresh water and it's harmful to your microbiome. I'm not saying one shouldn't bathe regularly, but unless you're around immuno-compromised people often, or have a profession that makes you very dirty or exposes you regularly to numerous diseases, you can skip a day and not be worse for it. Just wash your hands often and brush your teeth regularly. Fresh water is getting more rare by day, and we need to be more careful with its consumption.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Rm4999 View Post
    *I personally think that the original Wii was not catered towards a more hardcore gamer crowd. Don't get me wrong, the Wii had good games out there. But I felt like there was too much casual stuff and on top of it, there were certain developers/publishers like Data Design Interactive, DSI Games, etc, that churned out many low quality budget-oriented games for no other purpose than to get money off of clueless parents and their children.
    I had a Wii once, and I was lucky that I didn't buy a game developed by Data Design Interactive.

In fact, there's a Vinesauce video about some of the games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVeMiIa1I2k
    Current Waifu:
    None.

What am I doing?
    Random stuff.

My YouTube page:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJp...EoFI0AzL9x0Uig

Uploads
    Comments

I don't really care for super hero movies. I haven't seen the avengers or anything like that

Uploads
    Comments

I've played some of really popular Need for Speed games, like the Underground series, Carbon, etc. I'm going to be honest, I don't get it. They're average racing games at best that are severely overhyped due to, admittedly, having pretty good graphics and vehicle customization at the time and also nostalgia. Graphics aside, the games are boring; the races feel bland and don't require much thought to complete (they program big overworlds, but yet they confine you inside invisible walls when you race), vehicles lack much variety (particularly in terms of physics and stats; they all FEEL the same), and the rubberbanding just honestly destroys any feeling of accomplishment and it makes me not want to bother trying. Overall, it just makes me feel like a hamster endlessly and pointlessly running on a wheel.

A big gripe I have in particular is the extreme amounts of rubberbanding the games have. Rubberbanding is something I really hate; it's just a lazy way to attempt to fix the shortcomings for an unbalanced game.

I've honestly had more fun with bottom of the bin discount games, like the Ford Racing series.

Nothing is good about Happy Tree Friends, itīs annoyingly repetitive, doesnīt have any humour and looks like a huge and alarming ******. Family Guy and South Park are something totally different.

Uploads
    Comments

Water is better than milk for dunking cookies because it makes them softer faster.

JtheSaltyy is offline another bandwagon hater, victim of mugen dramas, RIP Banned
    Toxic
    Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

JoJos is better than SAO. Enough said.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Moondreamer View Post
    Nothing is good about Happy Tree Friends, itīs annoyingly repetitive, doesnīt have any humour and looks like a huge and alarming ******. Family Guy and South Park are something totally different.
    I never thought someone would mention HTF on MUGEN Archive for some reason. I almost forgot it existed. I remember that show... I thought it would be a cute show when i first saw it, but i was wrong, it had lots of violence and gore, and to be honest, i am not saying i hate it, but gore isn't my thing.
    "Marching Fishes!"

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: I accept friend requests if you ever want to be friends with me. If no, that's okay, i can't be friends with everyone.)

@Dhegul488 Yeah. But if it had some parody like Itchy and Scratchy (which would be better if it wasnīt so one-sided, neither Tom and Jerry were like that), I would have laugh. But itīs just an infantile show with mature theme and repetitive so ew.

Uploads
    Comments

*Zelda 2 for the NES was one of the best Zelda games ever made.

*Mass Effect is not what its all worked up to be

*Fallout 4 was one of the worst games in the series(you can't call 76 a "game" because it was a train wreck)

*COD Infinate Warfare was a good game

*The 3DS was a cheap gimmick that wasn't even able to be looked at without straining your eyes

*Star Ocean 2: The Second Story for PS1 was a better JRPG than Final Fantasy 7

Uploads
    Comments

I don't like chocolate thats it

Uploads
    Comments

*The Last Jedi was actually a pretty good movie. It was the butthurt fanboys that ruined Star Wars.

*The original DuckTales cartoon was important in terms of revolutionizing television animation, but overrated. Darkwing Duck and the 2017 reboot are infinitely better shows.

*Just like DuckTales, GoldenEye was a great and revolutionary game for its time, but completely unplayable now (unless you have the Source remake).

*Pineapple on pizza tastes great. Everyone's getting angry for no reason.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Rodriguez View Post
    *Pineapple on pizza tastes great. Everyone's getting angry for no reason.
    I agree.
    Here's some more of my unpopular opinions:
    - I hate coffee except for Frappes.
    - Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS was the best one.
    - PewDiePie is pure cancer.
    - Coca-Cola > Pepsi
    - Android > iOS/iPadOS
    - Puella Magi Madoka Magica is pretentious and overrated garbage that tries so hard to be edgy for the sake of being edgy and I hate what it has done to the magical girl genre as a whole.
    The MUGENite formerly known as StrikeFreedomGirl555
    PPVS2 Username: Signum
    Trakt.tv account: https://trakt.tv/users/thewhitedevil27
    Letterboxd account: https://letterboxd.com/TheWhiteDevil27/

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by cannow View Post
    I don't really care for super hero movies. I haven't seen the avengers or anything like that
    Sorry if i'm necroposting or something...
    But i agree with you. I am sorry, but i am not a huge fan of superhero movies either or anything superhero related, i haven't even watched the Endgame movie and don't know a lot and don't really care. Well, i guess kids like them though.
    "Marching Fishes!"

Uploads
    Comments

Harry Potter is boring. Ever since I was 6, I would fall asleep whenever I saw an HP movie

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppe View Post
    Harry Potter is boring. Ever since I was 6, I would fall asleep whenever I saw an HP movie
    I don't think it's boring in my opinion, but to be honest, i was never interested in Harry Potter. I guess it's cool that people like it, but i never cared much about it, to each their own though. Sorry if i offended someone who likes HP.
    "Marching Fishes!"

Uploads
    Comments

Boa tarde. Eu acredito que eles unem as diversas classes de pessoas em um bem comum.