UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 15 12345611 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Mad What are some of the worst movies you've ever seen?

I'm just wondering about the other members' least favorite movies.
    For example, Here's my Top 10 Worst Movies list if you're wondering:
    #10 Beauty and Warrior (2002) - A low-budget anime rip-off from Indonesia that's boring as oatmeal. It drags for far too long, reuses animation so much that it makes Gundam SEED Destiny look like The Princess and the Frog, has some of the worst voice acting I've ever heard, and has a very confusing story for those who don't know about the myth this movie is based on (YES, this movie is based on an actual myth from Indonesia!).
    #9 Micro-Commando Diatron-5 (1985) - South Korean anime rip-offs are some of my guilty pleasures but this one has to be the worst one out of all of them. It is about a bunch of rejected Macross/Robotech characters going inside some random princess's body (I think, I haven't seen this movie in almost two years) to fight some generic villains using rejected Transformer designs (like Battle Buffalo from Diaclone) and it is as bad as it sounds. It was so bad that I fell asleep half-way through the movie!
    #8 Tentacolino (2004) - This animated movie is offensive towards everyone who died on the Titanic like the last two animated Titanic films but it manages to be more offensive with a stereotypical gay jack-in-the-box fish
    and the Titanic being rebuilt at the end of the movie
    ! Seriously, I believe whoever made the 3 Titanic animated movies had never heard of the sinking of the Titanic other than the James Cameron film and believed that it was all just a fairy tale but it isn't. For crying out loud, 1,503 people died on that ship! Why do movie studios like to dramatize the Titanic so much?
    #7 Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure (2011) - I despise the High School Musical franchise but this movie takes the cake for me because the main focus is Sharpay, a girl who's well known for being a obnoxious snob! The kicker of this movie though is how they made Sharpay more annoying and more snobby than she had ever been before! From what I remember (I haven't seen this movie since 2011-2012), the movie is mostly Sharpay being a snob in Vancouver New York City and trying to get into Broadway, nuff said.
    #6 Horrid Henry: The Movie (2011) - I haven't read neither the Horrid Henry books or watched the Horrid Henry cartoon but judging by this horrid movie (no pun attended), it is safe to say I'll never touch anything Horrid Henry-related ever again! The movie is mostly just gross humor (I hate gross humor most of the time) and unnecessary cruelty! Horrid Henry, more like Repulsive, Vomit-Inducing Henry! Am I right?
    #5 The Christmas Tree (1991) - The second worst Christmas special/movie ever made. With bad animation, a nonsensical story, cringe-worthy voice acting
    , and a dumb moral to top it all off ("You always win when you are good.")
    , it's no wonder that it deserves to be on the naughty list.
    #4 Dorbees: Making Decisions (1998) - A "Christian" compilation film that has almost nothing to do with Christianity at all. It focuses on a race of ugly CGI M&M monstrosities who are in fact so ugly that they can't be seen with the ***** eye! This movie is split into 2 sub-plots: two children skip school but they realize that staying in school is the way to go and a Scandinavian Dorbee trying to find new clothes with the help of a gay stereotype. Guess what? They are both terrible even for a "Christian" kids movie! The songs are good though.
    #3 Bolivar El Heroe (2003) - South American Liberty's Kids done wrong I mean it's an animated biography of revolutionary Simon Bolivar that tries too hard to cash-in to the anime craze at the time and fails miserably in every way possible. It was apparently so bad that it was believed to be just an urban legend until 2015 when some Colombian guy uploaded it to YouTube! Also, the animation looks like if the animators behind the Zelda CD-I/Hotel Mario cutscenes made their own anime!
    #2 G-Saviour (1999) - The worst live-action movie I've ever seen (so far) and it just happens to be the biggest disgrace against the entire Gundam franchise and anime in general! The Gundam franchise is well known for teaching people that war isn't always black and white and the realistic mecha battles that make it's various series shine but G-Saviour throws that all out of the window and replaces it with a generic sci-fi plot that belongs more along the lines of Doctor Who than Gundam and very jerky CGI even for the time. I swear that this originally wasn't going to be a Gundam movie! They even don't call any of the mechs in this movie "Mobile Suits"! Overall, this movie should be banned because of being offensive towards the entire Gundam franchise!
    #1 Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa (2002) - If G-Saviour was the biggest insult to the Gundam franchise, then this is the biggest insult to both the movie and animation industries! I haven't seen a movie so grotesque, so disjointed, and so atrocious in my life! It is a cliched Christmas special with the worst CGI and overall execution possible made by some Scientologists who somehow got hold of an All-Star Cast! This movie should be studied by historians alike......NO....be considered a Crime against Humanity for insulting the intelligence of the human race! It's no wonder that this movie deserved to be lost for 13 years because it's so ignorant against the principles of cinema and animation, that it is mind-boggling to even think about it! Please avoid this movie at all costs!
    So, feel free to share your own least favorite films of all time.
    Last edited by TheWhiteDevil27; 8th May 2017 at 20:07.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What are some of the worst movies you've ever seen?

#1 - Any Adam Sandler movie
    #2 - Christmas movies...
    #3 - G-Saviour (agreed)
    #4 - Transformers 2 onward. I was never able to watch them until the end.
    #5 - Almost every american comedy. Clichés + such obvious jokes that it's almost like the movie is calling you dumb. (French and english ones are the best when comes to this genre)
    #6 - Almost every american comedy/romance. Again, I can't stand clichés.
    #7 - Any recent zombie movie. Aside from Zombieland, eeeeverything that was released is just a pile of recycled ideas.
    #8 - Steven Seagal movies. Never liked anything he made after Under Siege and Above The Law
    #9 - Remakes.
    #10 - The american version of The Ring. Seriously, they took out everything that made the original so entertaining, turning it on a simple scary movie.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
    #3 - G-Saviour (agreed)
    Yeah, that movie is highly considered by many (including myself) to be the worst thing to ever happen to the Gundam franchise.
    It makes the entire ending to the second season of Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans (the less said about it the better) look like a perfect conclusion!

Some dishonorable mentions:
    (please don't hang me in the gallows guys) Every Disney Movie Other Than Frozen, The Princess and The Frog, Lilo and Stitch, and Tangled (1937-present) - I still respect Disney's place in history as being the pioneers in animated feature films but almost all of their movies are one-dimensional, boring, sappy pieces of garbage to me (except for Frozen, The Princess and The Frog, Lilo and Stitch, and Tangled). I used to like their movies (especially Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs) but as I grown older, the "magic" wore off for me and I started to realize that Disney is one of the greediest companies on the planet so I stopped liking most of their products (especially Star Wars, it might have changed the sci-fi genre forever but I always hated that cash-cow franchise Disney just made it worse for me).
    Furby Island (2005) - A cringy 40-minute-or-so CGI Furby commercial which I swear was supposed to be a pilot for some TV series I didn't put it my Top 10 Worst Movies list because I've a hard time deciding if it was either one of the worst films I've ever seen in my life (the cringy CGI,
    the sudden character derailment of Dr. Conquest
    , and the unintentionally creepy powers that the Furbys have) or a guilty pleasure of mine just like actual Furbys (the so bad its good mentality of the movie that makes the footage easy to make YTPs with).
    Where the Dead Go to Die (2012) - From what I've watched of it, it isn't as bad as most internet reviewers make it out to be. Even though there's some "questionable" content in it, at least the director JimmyScreamerClauz tried with the clever symbolism and the dark stories that would've been better if it wasn't for the terrible animation and terrible writing on par with the level of a mediocre edgy fanfic. It still might be bad but there's much worse movies out there than Where the Dead Go to Die.
    Last edited by TheWhiteDevil27; 18th June 2017 at 21:58.

Uploads
    Comments

all adam sandler movies

Uploads
    Comments

the Super Mario Bros. movie is terrible and super unfaithful to the game, but it's the kind of movie that's so bad that it's good.

Uploads
    Comments

I don't remember the exact name of the movie, but it was a King Kong Movie with terrible CGI. It was laughable how terrible the CGI was. I think it was made around 2012

Uploads
    Comments

Btw, just a note.
    You guys should probably watch Killer Clowns From Outer Space.

It's so bad that is good.

Uploads
    Comments

Worst one I've ever fully watched would probably be the 7th pokemon movie. It just was too painfully formulated for me too even remotely enjoy.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin8D View Post
    I don't remember the exact name of the movie, but it was a King Kong Movie with terrible CGI. It was laughable how terrible the CGI was. I think it was made around 2012
    You probably saw this movie:
    http://forgottenflix.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/bigfoot.jpg
    It's sort of like King Kong and it was released in 2012.

"Don't mess with the maid."
    The MUGENite formerly known as StrikeFreedomGirl555

mulambo is offline user banned for repeated defamation, spreading plain lies with clear intent to damage people's reputation and/or ruin people's motivation Banned
    Toxic
    Uploads
    Comments

The WickerMan (remake)
    that's the only one I can remember, I call it the best movie amongst the worst I've ever watched.
    Actually the 70% of movies I watch on TV (for less than 3 minutes... or 3 seconds) are immediately trashed (it couldn't seem so, but I'm really selective).
    Best review about the movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbb5lxGFmXI

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
    Btw, just a note.
    You guys should probably watch Killer Clowns From Outer Space.

It's so bad that is good.
    It was passed on TV recently
    Nobody should watch it -_-

Uploads
    Comments

The Room by Tommy Wiseau, for sure.

Oh hi Mark!

Uploads
    Comments

Jack Frost. It was some very old 90s horror movie i stumbled across a year or two ago. Just think serial killer snowman. Its just as bad as that phrase sounds.

Uploads
    Comments

live actions of animes this is pure junk and have a mediocre argument

Uploads
    Comments

"Zoombies" is some crap I saw on Netflix once... had some of the most garbage CG-I i'd ever seen and a mind numbingly stupid plot.

Uploads
    Comments

I usually care to little for 'direct to dvd' or tv-movies to purposely watch them, hence I can't give a reasonable opinion on Seagal-films. I have seen many Sandler-films in my life and well...best not to mention them XD

I accidentally stumbled upon this disaster called 'Dreamcatcher' once when I was in a situation where I could just NOT find the remote and I was too lazy to manually demolish my screen. I think that one could qualify!

Speaking of disaster, I'm surprised nobody mentioned that particular flick starring Kim Kardashian...

Uploads
    Comments

The Room. It's one of the worst movie I've ever seen, but it was an enjoyable experience somewhat.

Tommy Wiseau is such a legendary actor.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by MazeMan View Post
    The Room. It's one of the worst movie I've ever seen, but it was an enjoyable experience somewhat.

Tommy Wiseau is such a legendary actor.
    "YOU'RE KILLING ME LISA!!!!!" XD
    How about After Last Season? A boring and pretentious piece of cinematic slime
    Update: After Last Season is now the #1 worst movie I've ever seen due to how boring and incompetent it is in every way possible.
    I first heard of it from Ralphthemoviemaker's video on it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj9XaKRhtmQ
    It's so bad that it even manages to make Rapsittie Street Kids: Believe in Santa look like Citizen Kane in comparison.
    Last edited by TheWhiteDevil27; 29th July 2017 at 15:11.

"Don't mess with the maid."
    The MUGENite formerly known as StrikeFreedomGirl555

video brinquedo movies

Uploads
    Comments

Attack on titan live action movies
    Its a nightmare