UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What do you think about MVCI

So, we finally get a trailler for the next MvC game and I wonder what was people reaction to it. So, for me, I exited cause the game will be release close of my birthday so I already know what birthday present to have. I just hope it will have more character than Vanilla SFV

Default Re: What do you think about MVCI

Not much to say for now, story mode is gonna suck, graphics could be better, and the best thing i've seen from now is the gameplay. the principal problem is that the roster hasn't been show and there's already DLC on the way, classic capcom!
    The joy of mugen is a multi franchise game. When people refuse to play with that ability, they lose a huge chunk of the fun.

Uploads
    Comments

I just wanna play as Jedah

Well, I have seen the new trailer (and the crowns at E3 seem not amused or hyped. Maybe they where tired or didn't care about it and maybe cause of the announcement of Dragon Ball Fighter Z (imagine if it turn even worst than SFV with only Goku playable XD)) and it's just only show the story with a bit of character who will be in the game. Only new marvel character was seen and nothing new with the Capcom side. Also with the story demo release, we can finally experience the game. And I know the story will be maybe bad but I don't care. And I found the idea of Sigma and Ultron working together really neat.
    Also, YES! ZERO (Aka my favorite character of all time) IS HERE AND PLAYABLE! HYPE!
    And Chun Li face.... like Ken redesign in SFV wasn't enough.

Demo was crap, the only good thing about that was the gameplay.
    The joy of mugen is a multi franchise game. When people refuse to play with that ability, they lose a huge chunk of the fun.

Uploads
    Comments

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	120d63850f9e205d9bc87a46244a9dea51b6d4c6b10cb6fd8646a88da1f8d7d4.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	1831
    Last edited by jejabu; 15th June 2017 at 11:04.

Quote Originally Posted by jejabu View Post

Name:	120d63850f9e205d9bc87a46244a9dea51b6d4c6b10cb6fd8646a88da1f8d7d4.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	1831
    ...... a weapon to surpasse metal gear XD

Uploads
    Comments

I actually think the game looks gorgeous in motion; which usually seems to get me accused of being a shill, but it is what it is. Story mode looks like ass, but it's better than SFV at least- maybe if they keep at it, they'll eventually put a decent one out. The actual gameplay seems really fun so far- it's distinct from Marvel 3, brings enough of the classic Marvel Super Heroes feeling, and does enough of its own stuff that I really look forward to getting my hands on an actual versus mode.

The roster sucks; no two ways about it, but I've resigned to my fate of buying hundreds of dollar of DLC characters that should have been in from day one like Black Panther and Asura anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by tietan21 View Post
    I actually think the game looks gorgeous in motion; which usually seems to get me accused of being a shill, but it is what it is. Story mode looks like ass, but it's better than SFV at least- maybe if they keep at it, they'll eventually put a decent one out. The actual gameplay seems really fun so far- it's distinct from Marvel 3, brings enough of the classic Marvel Super Heroes feeling, and does enough of its own stuff that I really look forward to getting my hands on an actual versus mode.

The roster sucks; no two ways about it, but I've resigned to my fate of buying hundreds of dollar of DLC characters that should have been in from day one like Black Panther and Asura anyway.
    The only character I'm glad they put again is Zero (my favorite character of all time) but yeah. I try to story demo and have so much fun with the gameplay than I wich to have a training mode when I could waste hour just doing combo with all the character. I just hope to see more new character from the Capcom side. *caught* Asura *caught*

But I don't understand the hate against that game. And everything begin to get salty when Dragon Ball fighter Z was announce. People begin to compare this game to MvC and to be the true succor. For me, nah, It's just a MvC game with DBZ character. And one of the argument is than the game is prettier than MvCI. Well, FFXIII look beautiful and have good music but the rest is terrible and maybe it will be the case with DBFZ.(I don't means it will be bad cause I know than this game is currently "20% finish". It's just than this could happen).

Uploads
    Comments

Not enough characters
    the art "style" is lazy
    Leting license issues get in the way of fantastic characters being included sucks

This one is a pass unless somewhere down the line I find it for 20 bucks

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by tec5_5 View Post
    Not enough characters
    the art "style" is lazy
    Leting license issues get in the way of fantastic characters being included sucks

This one is a pass unless somewhere down the line I find it for 20 bucks
    If you're really unsure about it, but are curious enough to want to try it, given the chance.

Name:	3333071.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	35.8 KB 
ID:	1881
    Hear me out, try it and see for yourself if it's really worth the purchase.
    Better to be safe than to have buyers remorse.

If you want to argue the immoral act of piracy, well, they're releasing it on PC with the knowledge that people can do as they please.
    Besides, there will always be people who will buy into hype due to brand loyalty, regardless of product quality.
    What I'm advocating for, is to not be one of those people.

Let you wallet be your voice in these sorts of things.
    The more people do this, the more likely companies will get the hint:
    "Treat your customers right, and they will treat you right in return.".

Uploads
    Comments

No no I support games I work in a game store

The New Kof is fantastic
    Guilty Gear is fantastic Tekken 7 is fantastic

Why? deep roster of characters fun art styles

But Capcom SF V was a disaster and I not going to be giving them 60 bucks for a game with half the cast then the bare bones version of MvC3
    (that Own for both the the PS3 and Vita)
    No the exclusion of the Xmen and other great characters is sham

No no I support games I work in a game store

The New Kof is fantastic
    Guilty Gear is fantastic Tekken 7 is fantastic

Why? deep roster of characters fun art styles

But Capcom SF V was a disaster and I not going to be giving them 60 bucks for a game with half the cast then the bare bones version of MvC3
    (that Own for both the the PS3 and Vita)
    No the exclusion of the Xmen and other great characters is sham
    Fun fact, I got SFV for 28 box at a shop where it costs 60. That's good right?

For the X-men, you have mostly Disney and 20th century fox to blame cause Disney have the right of the Avenger and Fox, the X-men and the Fantastique 4 (and Collumbia have Spider Man but it seem he get a movie in the MCU) Because of it, the copyright is are split. I know, it suck but we have to deal with that

Uploads
    Comments

Except FOX can actually make good stand alone movies.
    - X-MEN 1 & 2
    - LOGAN
    Disney on the other hand, it banks on the fact that these are comic movies.
    Take away the fact that movies like Avengers, Ironman, Captain America, etc. are based on comics and the script would be cringe worthy.
    This isn't to say that FOX doesn't have bad X-MEN movies under it's belt, but they have shown that they're capable of making a movie stand on it's own.

Also, FOX doesn't censor things like excessive swearing, blood, racism and domestic violence.
    Where as Disney has a more family friendly take on things.
    It's also not FOX that's making Crapcuck not put in X-MEN characters.

Uploads
    Comments

Hence what I said about Marvel and how things are licensed its crap deal for fans because it basics splits up the marvel cast

Just because the movies are split should not mean the other media should split up but that's the crap we have to live with the movie licensing agreements are actually hurting no one but the fans and the studios don't care because they get the money anyway

Quote Originally Posted by jejabu View Post
    Except FOX can actually make good stand alone movies.
    - X-MEN 1 & 2
    - LOGAN
    Disney on the other hand, it banks on the fact that these are comic movies.
    Take away the fact that movies like Avengers, Ironman, Captain America, etc. are based on comics and the script would be cringe worthy.
    This isn't to say that FOX doesn't have bad X-MEN movies under it's belt, but they have shown that they're capable of making a movie stand on it's own.

Also, FOX doesn't censor things like excessive swearing, blood, racism and domestic violence.
    Where as Disney has a more family friendly take on things.
    It's also not FOX that's making Crapcuck not put in X-MEN characters.
    Thank you for the correction. I didn't know much about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Hence what I said about Marvel and how things are licensed its crap deal for fans because it basics splits up the marvel cast

Just because the movies are split should not mean the other media should split up but that's the crap we have to live with the movie licensing agreements are actually hurting no one but the fans and the studios don't care because they get the money anyway
    Yeah they just want the money. Not Capcom but Disney. DAMN YOU MICKEY MOUSE!!!!! XD

Uploads
    Comments

I was excited before. But after that roster leak i felt let down. And specially after playing the demo, some characters look really wonky (specially cpt america and chun li). The character roster feels really un inspiring. I've always dreamt about having some breath of fire characters like Ryu and Rei. And even some power stone characters. I understand why they can't have X-Men characters but it really feels weird to see a MvC game without Wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by 225Rounds View Post
    I was excited before. But after that roster leak i felt let down. And specially after playing the demo, some characters look really wonky (specially cpt america and chun li). The character roster feels really un inspiring. I've always dreamt about having some breath of fire characters like Ryu and Rei. And even some power stone characters. I understand why they can't have X-Men characters but it really feels weird to see a MvC game without Wolverine.
    I see what you means, but I heard than the version of the demo is bassed on a previous version and the actual version look WAY better at the E3 Versus demo

Uploads
    Comments

it doesnt really seem all that interesting

Uploads
    Comments

LOL

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	182.0 KB