UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: new section in ''edits''

Why not. But we usually add sections based on the items we currently have on the database, not the items we *might* have someday. So, if you upload enough of these edits, we will consider adding a dedicated section.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Official category request thread.

how about moving marvel to disney subcategories since star wars is there just a idea

Uploads
    Comments

I think we should have a Metal Slug stages section. I'm browsing thru the archives and I believe we have more than 40-50 stages.

Quick search : http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...y=metal%20slug

From this 6 pages, 4 or 5 are all stages.

maybe a golden axe stages category? i have 9 out of 11 from "the duel", and i know there are more from the original games, but i leave the judgement about it to you.

Uploads
    Comments

Just want you people to know that our Metal Slug stages section is up and running. It has 3 BIG pages waiting for you \o

Most of them were uploaded by Sookie. If you want to say thanx to anyone, say to him ^^

Uploads
    Comments

I was checking those Spec Ops characters... we have around 16-17 if I did count right, and probably more are coming since the project is still up.

Should we have a section for them inside Capcom Arrange? It's one of the most well known projects in mugen community...

Uploads
    Comments

Triple post for a good reason.
    Venom Mobmaster5 just uploaded almost all Gundam Wing stages, I just thought we could have a sub section for Gundam stages/Super Robot Wars stages. Putting those two together is very reasonable IMO. Remember we still have Gundam Battle Assault too.

Take a look at what we have just from Gundam
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=search

I also have 7 more stages from Gundam Seed Battle Assault (GBA) to upload.
    Last edited by Left4Joker; 30th March 2016 at 15:41.

Asura blade / Asura Buster stages category in other fighters, i've found a lot of them, and for what i saw we already have 3-4 of them.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    -How many items have been uploaded here for that category? We usually won't make a category for only a few items, and we won't make a category for items that were not uploaded here yet either.

sorry, my bad, will upload all of them and then notify here.

I uploaded most of the stages from Asura Blade/Buster, now we have 15, 16 counting the 1.1 reversion of one.
    It only miss other 5 stages then there will be all of them here.

EDIT: Found other 5-6 stages for it, adding them.
    Last edited by Warbandit100; 1st April 2016 at 19:11. Reason: New Info

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Warbandit100 View Post
    I uploaded most of the stages from Asura Blade/Buster, now we have 15, 16 counting the 1.1 reversion of one.
    It only miss other 5 stages then there will be all of them here.

EDIT: Found other 5-6 stages for it, adding them.
    Added.

Let me know if you need help to move the stages into it.

Uploads
    Comments

Would it be possible to add a section for mugen 1.0 characters that have been converted to Winmugen? It could just be titled "Mugen 1.0 to Winmugen Conversions" or something. I only ask because I have converted over 100 characters to Winmugen that I'd like to upload if that'd be alright. Also, I didn't see a section for edited screenpacks. I have also converted between 5-10 Hires screenpacks to lowres (320x240), allowing them to be used with Winmugen. My whole purpose for doing all the converting is so that the content can be used with Xmugen. Totally not trying to take credit myself for making the characters or screenpacks, I just want to share what I've done with everyone so it can be accessed if someone else ever wants to use any of it in xmugen/winmugen themselves.

-Real World stages section
    -One Piece stages section
    -Dungeon Fighter Online stages section
    -Elder Scrolls stages section in Video Games. There is multiple Skyrim stages and one Oblivion stage.
    -Joke Characters section, for all April Fools, Jokes, and comedy characters
    -Other Comics character section for all Spawns, Savage Dragon, and other comic characters like Hellboy, The Crow.
    -Kaiju stage section under Heroes for all the stages that make characters look like giants, and all the Godzilla and Ultraman stages.

-Martial Champion character section in Other Fighters
    -Time Killers character section in Other Fighters
    -Mug Smashers character section in Video Games

For the sake of ease of browsing and for newcomers not too familiar with a layered layout, a Kaiju section under Heroes section would help alot of people. Many people look for Kaiju, but never look under Tokusentai, or even know what Tokusentai is. There is so many Kaiju that they could just have their own section, and a Godzilla section and a Ultraman section inside of that would attract many people because of all the characters.

Dungeon Fighter Online is a beat-em-up, not another fighting game, so wouldnt that go into Video Games?

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    -Real World stages section
    -One Piece stages section
    -Dungeon Fighter Online stages section
    -Elder Scrolls stages section in Video Games. There is multiple Skyrim stages and one Oblivion stage.
    -Joke Characters section, for all April Fools, Jokes, and comedy characters
    -Other Comics character section for all Spawns, Savage Dragon, and other comic characters like Hellboy, The Crow.
    -Kaiju stage section under Heroes for all the stages that make characters look like giants, and all the Godzilla and Ultraman stages.

-Martial Champion character section in Other Fighters
    -Time Killers character section in Other Fighters
    -Mug Smashers character section in Video Games

For the sake of ease of browsing and for newcomers not too familiar with a layered layout, a Kaiju section under Heroes section would help alot of people. Many people look for Kaiju, but never look under Tokusentai, or even know what Tokusentai is. There is so many Kaiju that they could just have their own section, and a Godzilla section and a Ultraman section inside of that would attract many people because of all the characters.

Dungeon Fighter Online is a beat-em-up, not another fighting game, so wouldnt that go into Video Games?
    real world stage - They should go in amateur and child art, they're just poor material nobody wants.
    joke characters - Not sure about this one, there's no established definition of a joke character.
    kaiju section - It wouldn't make sense to not include kaiju in tokusatsu.
    dungeon fighter - VG universe is for non-fighting VG, not non-VS-fighting VG.

For everything else, I need to know how many items are currently available in our database.

I got you. I didnt know beat-em-ups counted as fighters.

Joke characters are characters just for the sake of comedy, or memes. April Fools characters, Dead Horse by Jesuszilla, Uppercut by the_None, Humanity by ironcommando, Primeus by Magic Toaster and Karaage by Magic Toaster are examples. Some can fit in a specific categoy, but many dont have any other place than memes or comedy. They do get alot of traffic just because they are jokes.
    Last edited by Sookie; 17th April 2016 at 20:55.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Now that I think about it, I'd consider joke characters as child art.

And is that what amature and Child art is for? I thought it was for characters that are simple drawings or are stick characters. Kinda like a child's art.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    Joke characters are characters just for the sake of comedy, or memes. April Fools characters, Dead Horse by Jesuszilla, Uppercut by the_None, Humanity by ironcommando, Primeus by Magic Toaster and Karaage by Magic Toaster are examples. Some can fit in a specific categoy, but many dont have any other place than memes or comedy. They do get alot of traffic just because they are jokes.
    OK, since you seem to really like the idea, I'll add it sometimes soon. The idea is interesting of course but I'm afraid it might generate unnecessary disputes such as : is this really funny?

Let's give it a try it nonetheless but if the section ends being populated by terrible creations called "jokes", defeating the purpose of having fun, I'll discard it.

The Elder Scrolls stage category? =
    22 stages from both Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion and Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim

Fallout stage category? =
    12 stages

Uploads
    Comments

Hi, I was wondering if there could be a Jump Ultimate Stars category? as I don't think there is one, and I'd love to be able to give out a bunch chars!