UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Samurai X!

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    @Creperator
    The nintendo category root only has two pages now, not sure if adding more subs is necessary. Maybe I'll get around to it later.

To all mods @Justice @bobthemans @btony89 @axkeeper
    We now have many sub categories in SNK edits, and hundreds of items have been move to their respective sub. There are still many left to move so any help appreciated. @Left4Joker did a lot of fixes lately so other mods help would be definitely appreciated. @anthimus you have posted a lot of Mizuchi edits so your participation would be helpful as well, you may use the edit button to relocate your files to the Mizuchi sub. Thank you.
    Nice. I'll make a counting tonight of how many edits we have of each other character. So we can know if there's any that deserves a sub section too.

Off Topic: Oh.. so that's a mention...

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
    Nice. I'll make a counting tonight of how many edits we have of each other character. So we can know if there's any that deserves a sub section too.

Off Topic: Oh.. so that's a mention...
    Yes we now have many twitter and facebook features : status updates, #hashtags, @mention etc... it's pretty nice
    TBH I probably won't make any other sub for less that 50 items. It's stuffed with subcategories right now.
    BTW I couldn't come up with a good idea for the logos.

Uploads
    Comments

Perhaps just a sprite of each one? So it does look clean and avoids visual pollution (Is that how we say that in english? visual pollution? We say it here in Brazil...)

Ohhhh I'm pretty sure we have more than 50 rugals and Original Zeros XD

Uploads
    Comments

Reporting in

Moved all edits that apply the new subsections until PAGE 7 of the SNK Arrange. For anyone who is going to continue (or myself to mark where I stopped XD), plz do so from page 8 onward.

--

Reporting in: @Dizzy all moved. I'll do the counting when I find some more time ;D
    Last edited by Left4Joker; 19th August 2016 at 01:37.

Uploads
    Comments

Also.. Mortal Kombat sections are really confusing right now.
    I think the MK Arrange should be renamed to MK Edits and we should have another new sub-section called Cartoon Versions (or something similar, to those MK edits with cartoonesque graphics).
    I could edit the description, it's supposed to host sprite edits, or arrangements for the MK gameplay. A cartoon sub would make sense but as usual I need the count.

Reporting in: @Dizzy all moved. I'll do the counting when I find some more time ;D
    Nobody helped you?

Other news, I've added a general cartoon sub under Heroes. I've moved some categories and characters over there but there are still plenty left to move. Calling other mods for help once again : @Justice @bobthemans @axkeeper @btony89

Thank you.

Uploads
    Comments

I could edit the description, it's supposed to host sprite edits, or arrangements for the MK gameplay. A cartoon sub would make sense but as usual I need the count.

Nobody helped you?

Other news, I've added a general cartoon sub under Heroes. I've moved some categories and characters over there but there are still plenty left to move. Calling other mods for help once again : @Justice @bobthemans @axkeeper @btony89

Thank you.
    Roger that! Then I'll do a full check on the MK section, move all the sprite edits to MK Arrange and then we figure out what to do.

About the SNK arrange..
    I think someone moved like.. the first 3 or 4 pages. I had some time, so I did everything >< didn't take long, 1 or 2 hours.

Uploads
    Comments

Many thanks for the help with the cartoon section, especially @bobthemans

Uploads
    Comments

I want to helppppp ! D:

Seriously, i want to.
    I like to play videosgames and explode them after. What did you except from a creeper ?

Reviving an post be like: https://youtu.be/hihEhsdwiIk

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Official category request thread.

Yo @Dizzy

So... I was checking the MK section.. I can safelly say that 80% of it should be inside MK Arrange... yeah...
    It's easier to tell wich ones are pure MK then telling wich ones are edits.

This will sound weird, but I'm pretty sure it's the easiest way...

Can you move ALL of them to MK Arrange? Then I'll figure and move wich are pure MK to the general section.

And then, after that, among the remaining, I'll list the cartoon ones.

I know, I have that list on SNK arrange yet to do, but the MK takes priority, right now it's completely chaotic.

---
    @Dizzy

I did the counting on the SNK Arrange section. The most expressive numbers were:

45 Athena edits
    40 Rugal edits
    33 Zero edits
    26 Goeniko/Wind edits
    24 Ash edits
    21 Krizalid edits
    17 Goenitz edits (could be merged with Goenikos for a number of 43)
    17 Adelheid edits
    17 Shingo edits
    16 Geese edits
    16 Igniz edits
    15 Rock Howard edits
    12 Ryo edits
    11 Duolon edits
    11 Gustab Munchausen edits
    10 Oswald edits (could be merged with Gustab, for a total of 21)

And the rest of them are all below ten.

Athena and Rugal should definetely get their own section. What do you think about Zero and Goenitz+Goeniko?
    Last edited by Left4Joker; 26th August 2016 at 04:48.

I think it would make sense to merge Goenitz+Goeniko and Oswald+Gustab edits. ^-^

Is it possible to rename the Mizuchi edit section since it also features Orochi edits as far as I can see?

And there are some Krizalid edits in the section, looks like they just have a Orochi head, does this already count as a Mizuchi/Orochi edit?
    Last edited by Lichtbringer; 26th August 2016 at 18:39.

I'm loving the changes, good work!

Uploads
    Comments

the changes are really good nice work.

Uploads
    Comments

I'm bored... i will go count the number of indie games carathers in the video game section.

EDIT: WOOT. I counted 108 Carathers from Indies games. I included in my search Terraria, Minecraft, The FNAF series, and all carathers from obscure games. ( @Left4Joker @Dizzy or anyone who can access to my demand, can you let me do that ? I just have the right to do that. PLEASE, I'm dying of boredom.)
    Last edited by Creperator; 27th August 2016 at 12:44.
    I like to play videosgames and explode them after. What did you except from a creeper ?

Reviving an post be like: https://youtu.be/hihEhsdwiIk

Uploads
    Comments

I did the counting on the SNK Arrange section. The most expressive numbers were:

45 Athena edits
    40 Rugal edits

Athena and Rugal should definetely get their own section. What do you think about Zero and Goenitz+Goeniko?
    I see, thanks for the count, I feel like I have to add these categories now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lichtbringer View Post
    I think it would make sense to merge Goenitz+Goeniko and Oswald+Gustab edits. ^-^
    Is it possible to rename the Mizuchi edit section since it also features Orochi edits as far as I can see?
    And there are some Krizalid edits in the section, looks like they just have a Orochi head, does this already count as a Mizuchi/Orochi edit?
    Can you explain the difference between mizuchi and orochi as I'm far from being an expert I'm afraid.
    Merging Goenitz+Goeniko doesn't sound like a good idea. However I might consider some kind of "meta" snk category regrouping all edits based on minor characters appearing in the snk-verse, such as goeniko, kyoko and other strikers. If the category isn't large enough we might add snk "ports" (snk-styled remakes).

Quote Originally Posted by Creperator View Post
    I'm bored... i will go count the number of indie games carathers in the video game section.

EDIT: WOOT. I counted 108 Carathers from Indies games. I included in my search Terraria, Minecraft, The FNAF series, and all carathers from obscure games. ( @Left4Joker @Dizzy or anyone who can access to my demand, can you let me do that ? I just have the right to do that. PLEASE, I'm dying of boredom.)
    Not sure about an "indie" category as many titles started as indie and were eventually republished by large companies after gaining fame. Besides I'm not sure such a section would be intuitive enough and would have what people expect.

Uploads
    Comments

I see, thanks for the count, I feel like I have to add these categories now.

Can you explain the difference between mizuchi and orochi as I'm far from being an expert I'm afraid.
    Merging Goenitz+Goeniko doesn't sound like a good idea. However I might consider some kind of "meta" snk category regrouping all edits based on minor characters appearing in the snk-verse, such as goeniko, kyoko and other strikers. If the category isn't large enough we might add snk "ports" (snk-styled remakes).

Not sure about an "indie" category as many titles started as indie and were eventually republished by large companies after gaining fame. Besides I'm not sure such a section would be intuitive enough and would have what people expect.
    Orochi is from KOF 97, he is the reincarnation of the god Orochi in Chris body.
    Mizuchi is the reincarnation of the same god but in another body, I believe the boy is called Mizuchi. He's from Neo Geo Battle Coliseum.

Goeniko is actually not a striker. She's a character from pachinko machines.

Uploads
    Comments

Alright, added the Athena edits sub and renamed Mizuchi edits to Orochi edits (I had no idea they were different people )
    I'm looking for a decent Rugal logo since the portrait set I used didn't have rugal.

Uploads
    Comments

Alright, added the Athena edits sub and renamed Mizuchi edits to Orochi edits (I had no idea they were different people )
    I'm looking for a decent Rugal logo since the portrait set I used didn't have rugal.
    Alright, I'll be moving them once I get home from the university.

Uploads
    Comments

I see Character section, Stages, BGM, Add-Ons, and Utilities, but what about MUGEN Game section?

A section that showcases completed and/or non-completed games using the MUGEN engine? Sort of like the Full Games section hosted at Random Select.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by valelow View Post
    I see Character section, Stages, BGM, Add-Ons, and Utilities, but what about MUGEN Game section?

A section that showcases completed and/or non-completed games using the MUGEN engine? Sort of like the Full Games section hosted at Random Select.
    We do not host any fullgames. Since we own all our servers, it's a matter of stability for the website. @Dizzy can probably explain that better than me. But that's pretty much it.

Uploads
    Comments

We do not host any fullgames. Since we own all our servers, it's a matter of stability for the website. @Dizzy can probably explain that better than me. But that's pretty much it.
    The upload rules specify mini games from a single author can be allowed.
    What's truly off limit is posting all kind of random compilations.

@valelow
    We already have a full game section, but it's excursively for full games built by a single author.

I've also added the Rugal edits section BTW. Moved everything that needed to be moved as far as I can tell.