UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 770
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,466
    Uploads
    3415
    Comments
    8983

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    I noticed that Anthimus has posted many edited chars, and among those chars there are several editions of Mario, so my suggestion would be creation a category called "Mario Edits".
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif

    Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Posts
    262
    Uploads
    83
    Comments
    71

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    I've thought of that too. And it should be in the Edits section, obviously.

    EDIT: I reassembled here lots Mario (and Luigi, and Wario, and ect...) edits there is on the Mario Section:

    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=53472
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=53314
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=53313
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=53311
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51960
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51697
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51629
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51273
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51273
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51271
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51270
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51268
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51269
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51266
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51265
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51264
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51234
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51181
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51180
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51061
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=50815
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=50812
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=50714
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=50761
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=50375
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=49446
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=47116
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=46288
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=44808
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=43454
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=43220
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=43000
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=41388
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=40522
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=39906
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=39891
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=39400
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=38839
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=38838
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=38828
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=38596
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=38216
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=38055
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=37746
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=37551
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=37213
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=37209
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=37023
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=36557
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=36513
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=36493
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=35990
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=35988
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=35820
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=35785
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=35662
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=35378
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=33823
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=33664
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=33663
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=33662
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=32738
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=32736
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=32733
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=32732
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=31986
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=31668
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=31593
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=31510
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=31240
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=31125


    Please note that: THIS IS ONLY FROM THE 4 MOST RECENT PAGES.
    Last edited by Creperator; 13th April 2017 at 17:20.
    I like to play videosgames and explode them after. What did you except from a creeper ?

    Reviving an post be like: https://youtu.be/hihEhsdwiIk

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,466
    Uploads
    3415
    Comments
    8983

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Posts
    581
    Uploads
    6571
    Comments
    3893

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    Approved. Give me a few moments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Creperator View Post
    I've thought of that too. And it should be in the Edits section, obviously.

    EDIT: I reassembled here lots Mario (and Luigi, and Wario, and ect...) edits there is on the Mario Section:

    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=53472
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=53314
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=53313
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=53311
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51960
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51697
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51629
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51273
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51273
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51271
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51270
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51268
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51269
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51266
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51265
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51264
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51234
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51181
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51180
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=51061
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=50815
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=50812
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=50714
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=50761
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=50375
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=49446
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=47116
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=46288
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=44808
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=43454
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=43220
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=43000
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=41388
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=40522
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=39906
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=39891
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=39400
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=38839
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=38838
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=38828
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=38596
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=38216
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=38055
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=37746
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=37551
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=37213
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=37209
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=37023
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=36557
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=36513
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=36493
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=35990
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=35988
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=35820
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=35785
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=35662
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=35378
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=33823
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=33664
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=33663
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=33662
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=32738
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=32736
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=32733
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=32732
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=31986
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=31668
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=31593
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=31510
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=31240
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=31125


    Please note that: THIS IS ONLY FROM THE 4 MOST RECENT PAGES.
    Still not sure. I wanted to hear the words of @Dizzy about it.
    My concern is that mostly of the edited ones are based-on chars that use sprites that are not originally from Nintendo games.
    Ex: Major of these are edits of N64Mario's Mario, wich uses original sprites...
    Also, considering the Super Mario section as a whole, there are very few that could be considered as "source accurate"...
    Last edited by Left4Joker; 14th April 2017 at 20:02.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,466
    Uploads
    3415
    Comments
    8983

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    Thanks Left4Joker.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif

    Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Posts
    18
    Uploads
    7
    Comments
    103

    Idea Re: Official category request thread.

    How about category for Kirby stages?

  7. #307
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Age
    41
    Posts
    166
    Uploads
    2768
    Comments
    2450

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    Left i do think i can post a huge amount of Mario edits if you all,
    are waiting for a Mario FLOOD is a second thing.
    Water Food and a Roof is all i need to enjoy life

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Posts
    262
    Uploads
    83
    Comments
    71

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by patrat View Post
    How about category for Kirby stages?
    Here they are:
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=52265
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=52185
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=52006
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=50315
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=47244
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=47243
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=47236
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=44540
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=43564
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=40424
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=37724
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=36279
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=33711
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=33709
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=33115
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=33114
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=33112
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=33109
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=33108
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=30695
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=26389
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=26388
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=25110
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=24945
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=24146
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=24143
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=24142
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=23118
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=22851
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=22842
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=17627
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...=file&id=10715
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...o=file&id=5516
    I like to play videosgames and explode them after. What did you except from a creeper ?

    Reviving an post be like: https://youtu.be/hihEhsdwiIk

  9. #309
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Age
    41
    Posts
    166
    Uploads
    2768
    Comments
    2450

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Creperator View Post
    Here they are:
    Very nice job Creperator, my compliments.
    Water Food and a Roof is all i need to enjoy life

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Posts
    262
    Uploads
    83
    Comments
    71

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    BTW: Theses stages should go to Super Mario folder:


    I'm on fire

    - - - Updated - - -

    And i propose to create a Donkey Kong stage Folder:



    WE CAN'T STOP ME ANYMORE
    I like to play videosgames and explode them after. What did you except from a creeper ?

    Reviving an post be like: https://youtu.be/hihEhsdwiIk

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Posts
    581
    Uploads
    6571
    Comments
    3893

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    The Mario Tennis stages were put there cuz even beeing called "Mario" they are a crossover of many Nintendo games. It would be like putting Smash Bros stages together with Mario stages.

    About the suggestions, during the weekend is kinda hard for me. I'll take a look once I have time, I promise.
    @anthimus... does that mean a section as big as Orochi/Donald ? .-.
    Last edited by Left4Joker; 15th April 2017 at 15:40.

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Posts
    18
    Uploads
    7
    Comments
    103

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    Thank You!

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,466
    Uploads
    3415
    Comments
    8983

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
    The Mario Tennis stages were put there cuz even beeing called "Mario" they are a crossover of many Nintendo games. It would be like putting Smash Bros stages together with Mario stages.

    About the suggestions, during the weekend is kinda hard for me. I'll take a look once I have time, I promise.
    @anthimus... does that mean a section as big as Orochi/Donald ? .-.
    Anthimus is a true hunter of chars, especially the rare chars, you can be sure that there will be many editions of Mario, not only him, but also editions of Touhou, Sonic and others that we had no idea that it existed.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif

    Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Posts
    581
    Uploads
    6571
    Comments
    3893

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by kater15 View Post
    Anthimus is a true hunter of chars, especially the rare chars, you can be sure that there will be many editions of Mario, not only him, but also editions of Touhou, Sonic and others that we had no idea that it existed.

    Hmm.... I'm considering a Nintendo Arrange section, inside Nintendo section. What do you guys think? Pretty much like we have MVC Arrange, CVS Arrange, Melty Blood Arrange, etc. Makes it much easier to find.

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,466
    Uploads
    3415
    Comments
    8983

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
    Hmm.... I'm considering a Nintendo Arrange section, inside Nintendo section. What do you guys think? Pretty much like we have MVC Arrange, CVS Arrange, Melty Blood Arrange, etc. Makes it much easier to find.
    Good idea, because in addition to editions of Mario, we could also post future editions of Nintendo's chars.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif

    Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Posts
    1,306
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    643

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
    Also, considering the Super Mario section as a whole, there are very few that could be considered as "source accurate"...
    You got that right, VG universe subcategories are almost entirely made of edits, the source games aren't fighters, so it wouldn't make any sense to add an edit section.

  17. #317
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Posts
    262
    Uploads
    83
    Comments
    71

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    Well, actualy, there are quite a bunch of chars that acts like they does in thier games.
    I'm looking at you, SML Mario.
    I like to play videosgames and explode them after. What did you except from a creeper ?

    Reviving an post be like: https://youtu.be/hihEhsdwiIk

  18. #318
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Age
    41
    Posts
    166
    Uploads
    2768
    Comments
    2450

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
    @anthimus... does that mean a section as big as Orochi/Donald ? .-.
    Sorry for the late respondse, no not by far Left, and most are so badly edited when i test them. they don't deserve a spot here at M.A.
    so for now, forget about it ok friend. But futurewise who knows, its defiantly growing. Peace.

    Anthimus
    Water Food and a Roof is all i need to enjoy life

  19. #319

  20. #320
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Age
    41
    Posts
    166
    Uploads
    2768
    Comments
    2450

    Default Re: Official category request thread.

    Good work Leon, but to me the question is more, does every count from 20 to 30 is a section worthy? "that rhymes"

    Shouldn't it be more like 50+ or even 70+ hmmmm

    Anthimus
    Water Food and a Roof is all i need to enjoy life

Similar Threads

  1. Official "Merge or Move this file" thread
    By Dizzy in forum General MUGEN discussions
    Replies: 688
    Last Post: 4th July 2020, 18:31
  2. AI main category added
    By Dizzy in forum General MUGEN discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16th November 2019, 05:57
  3. Official rant thread (not sure if anyone cares)
    By FobiaZ in forum Website Feedback and Support
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12th September 2017, 23:40
  4. DonMino95 Request Thread
    By DonMino95 in forum Requests
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19th August 2015, 03:33
  5. Category?
    By demonic160 in forum General MUGEN discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2nd September 2012, 09:39

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •