UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Official category request thread.

Last edited by Left4Joker; Jul 10, 2016 at 18:40.

Default Re: Samurai X!

BGM(Background Music)>Bishojo Fighters>Touhou please!
    Touhou has perfect BGM.

Uploads
    Comments

Ok I just noticed we have a Double Dragon section, but it's on "Other Fighters"

The version of double dragon those stages belong is from NEOGEO, made by SNK. Not the same developer than the beat'em up titles. Should we put them all together?

Uploads
    Comments

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Dragon_(Neo-Geo)
    Developer(s) Technōs Japan

Uploads
    Comments

Oh... I was living a lie then XD

Ok.. so.. should we keep them together?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbykastel View Post
    BGM(Background Music)>Bishojo Fighters>Touhou please!
    Touhou has perfect BGM.
    I mean..I have a lot of Touhou BGM!Please make a category about Touhou

Uploads
    Comments

we need A Dbz ub22 thread for dbz and also dbgt thread and a super thread

Uploads
    Comments

- Game title: Earthbound/Mother (Choose the better one)
    - Genre: Sci-fi RPG
    - How many items have been uploaded here for that category? - I counted 16 in the Nintendo category, but it would be no surprise that there is more elsewhere.
    - Link to the logo: I'll wait frist what name we'll take, after we re-talk of this.
    I like to play videosgames and explode them after. What did you except from a creeper ?

Reviving an post be like: https://youtu.be/hihEhsdwiIk

I could you add more sub-categories to the DBZ section to bring more oder into it?

I would suggest something like that:

DBZ Arcade (For Arcade style and Arcade sprite edited chars.) (Over 40 Chars at the moment)
    DBZ Super Butōden 1 (For Super Butōden and Super Butōden sprite edited chars.) (Over 20 Chars at the moment)
    DBZ Super Butōden 2/3 (For Super Butōden 2 and 3 chars since they have the same sprite style and Super Butōden 2 and 3 sprite edited chars.) (over 100 Chars at the moment)
    DBZ Buyū Retsuden (For Buyū Retsuden and Buyū Retsuden sprite edited chars.) (over 20 Chars at the moment)
    DBZ Hyper Dimension (For Hyper Dimension and Hyper Dimension sprite edited chars.) (over 40 Chars at the moment)
    DBZ Ultimate Battle 22/27 (For Ultimate Battle 22/27 and Ultimate Battle 22/27 sprite edited chars.) (over 40 Chars at the moment)

This way it would be easier to search for DBZ characters in a specific sprite style and the main section could still be used for custom style sprite chars, 3d chars etc. that don't have enough entries for there own subcategory yet.
    Last edited by Lichtbringer; Jul 30, 2016 at 10:10.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Earthbound

Quote Originally Posted by Creperator View Post
    - License title: Earthbound
    - "How many items have been uploaded here for that category?" 16(?)
    - Link to the logo: Incoming, please wait !
    I like to play videosgames and explode them after. What did you except from a creeper ?

Default Re: Earthbound

We need subcategory of Nippon Ichi franchise, under the video game universe.

It has 17 characters uploaded to the site.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Earthbound

Quote Originally Posted by Ryoucchi View Post
    We need subcategory of Nippon Ichi franchise, under the video game universe.

It has 17 characters uploaded to the site.
    Thank you. Added.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Creperator View Post
    - Game title: Earthbound/Mother (Choose the better one)
    - How many items have been uploaded here for that category? - I counted 16 in the Nintendo category, but it would be no surprise that there is more elsewhere.
    - Link to the logo: I'll wait frist what name we'll take, after we re-talk of this.
    Added a EarthBound subfolder. Cheers.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Lichtbringer View Post
    I could you add more sub-categories to the DBZ section to bring more oder into it?

I would suggest something like that:

DBZ Arcade (For Arcade style and Arcade sprite edited chars.) (Over 40 Chars at the moment)
    DBZ Super Butōden 1 (For Super Butōden and Super Butōden sprite edited chars.) (Over 20 Chars at the moment)
    DBZ Super Butōden 2/3 (For Super Butōden 2 and 3 chars since they have the same sprite style and Super Butōden 2 and 3 sprite edited chars.) (over 100 Chars at the moment)
    DBZ Buyū Retsuden (For Buyū Retsuden and Buyū Retsuden sprite edited chars.) (over 20 Chars at the moment)
    DBZ Hyper Dimension (For Hyper Dimension and Hyper Dimension sprite edited chars.) (over 40 Chars at the moment)
    DBZ Ultimate Battle 22/27 (For Ultimate Battle 22/27 and Ultimate Battle 22/27 sprite edited chars.) (over 40 Chars at the moment)

This way it would be easier to search for DBZ characters in a specific sprite style and the main section could still be used for custom style sprite chars, 3d chars etc. that don't have enough entries for there own subcategory yet.
    We could use the tags to make these groups? Having all these subcategories would be very hard to manage, especially with all the edits around. I can't myself tell any of these sprites apart, so I'm not sure I'm up for this. But if another staff wants to go through the trouble of managing all of these subcategories I might add them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    We could use the tags to make these groups?
    You guys would have to reactivate the Tagging system, and maybe instead of users created the tags, we just get predefined that are created by Mods/Admins, then we maybe need a thread where we can request new Tags.

Having all these subcategories would be very hard to manage, especially with all the edits around. I can't myself make out any of these sprites, so I'm not sure I'm up for this.
    I could help you guys with this if you want, I could make a list for most of the chars and you guys would only have to move them, most are easy to identify but some chars will need some individual case decisions, and afaik users can move there own Uploads so I could Move my Uploads (104 right now) by my self into the right subcategories.

You guys could also Move them Slowly creating one subcategory, sorting all the chars in who belong into them, and after that the next one will be created, and so on.

But if another staff wants to go through the trouble of managing all of these subcategories I might add them.
    Maybe Joker is interested?

Uploads
    Comments

But if another staff wants to go through the trouble of managing all of these subcategories I might add them.
    I am not a staff member, but i can create theses, i have too much free time to KILL.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Lichtbringer View Post
    You guys would have to reactivate the Tagging system, and maybe instead of users created the tags, we just get predefined that are created by Mods/Admins, then we maybe need a thread where we can request new Tags.

I could help you guys with this if you want, I could make a list for most of the chars and you guys would only have to move them, most are easy to identify but some chars will need some individual case decisions, and afaik users can move there own Uploads so I could Move my Uploads (104 right now) by my self into the right subcategories.

You guys could also Move them Slowly creating one subcategory, sorting all the chars in who belong into them, and after that the next one will be created, and so on.

Maybe Joker is interested?
    I believe the problem here is: Will the newcomers know how to distinguish them? Will them upload chars at the right section?

I'm not sure, I think it's okay as it is right now. It's going to be confusing if we change.

Quote Originally Posted by hegalica View Post
    I was browsing the categories I saw a lot of Kinnikuman characters, maybe categorize them?

http://vector.me/files/images/8/0/80282/kinnikuman_ultimate_muscle.png
    or Japanese

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/59/Kinnikuman_logo.gif

Another category which might nice is to change the Ed, Edd 'n Eddy category to a general Cartoon Network category and put the rest of them inside. Or at least make a Cartoon Network and put the Eds inside it.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/cartoonnetwork/images/f/fd/Cartoon_Network_Logo_%28Rebooted_Design%29.jpg/revision/20111231011934

I also want to request a feature.
    Is it possible to hide sub-categories while browsing inside a category?
    It gets kind of annoying to scroll pass them each time you load a new page, especially when the list of sub-cats are huge
    Can any of this be considered?

Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
    I believe the problem here is: Will the newcomers know how to distinguish them? Will them upload chars at the right section?
    Users are able to distinguish KoF characters between Kof, Kof98Um, KoF2k2UM, Neo Geo Battle Coliseum, SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos and so on, that are chars who use in 9 of 10 cases the same sprite style and can only be distinguished by there moves and there gameplay systems.

The Dragon Ball Chars on the other hand have bigger graphical differences, You can tell apart a Hyper Dimension Goku from a Super Butōden Goku like you can tell apart a Fatal Fury Terry from a Kof Terry, or a Street Fighter 2 Ryu from a Street Fighter Alpha Ryu, the only problem would be the ones that are over 50% custom sprites.

And I only want to separate the different sprite styles from each other since almost all DBZ chars are not source accurate and use custom gameplay and moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
    I'm not sure, I think it's okay as it is right now. It's going to be confusing if we change.
    And if you still think it would be to much work, then could you guys create some tags for the Dragon Ball Section and reactivate the tagging?

I would suggest the Following Tags:

DBZ: Arcade
    DBZ: Super Butōden 1
    DBZ: Super Butōden 2
    DBZ: Super Butōden 3 (or alternatively DBZ: Super Butōden 2/3 since both Games use the same spritestyle)
    DBZ: Buyū Retsuden
    DBZ: Hyper Dimension
    DBZ: Ultimate Battle 22/27

transformable (a feature that is important for many Dragon Ball Z Fans)

Since the tagging is deactivated I can not tell if there are other tags that are already pressent on the site that could be used, maybe something like "original sprites" for Hyper Dragon Ball Z chars or other custom sprite style chars.

Uploads
    Comments

Added you to support staff members Lichtbringer, now you can use the tags.

Quote Originally Posted by hegalica View Post
    Can any of this be considered?
    I need to know the exact amount of items.

Being able to collapse subcategories sounds like a very good idea, I'll forward it to the webmaster. We have a general feature requests thread btw. Please don't hesitate to make use of it, that's probably the best way to have a popular new feature implemented.