UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Left4Joker News

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Left4Joker News

Quote Originally Posted by A x ◿ View Post
    Is the Marvel Vs Capcom section divided between MvC1, MvC2, etc.

It would be nice to download exactly what I want. I kept getting MvC2 hitsparks when I wanted the classic MvC1 fxs. Also is X-Men vs Street fighter and MSH mixed in there to? If they are they should be sub-sections perhaps?
    Problem is... who is going to test them all? XD Anyway, make these kind of requests in the category request thread ok? Maybe someone there would like to help in this quest

My apologies.

Uploads
    Comments

My apologies.
    No prob. It's just that if we start doing this here, not only you but a lof of people will start too. Imagine the mess the thread would become.

==21 jul 2017==

Lots of new stuff \o courtesy of the guys from the Official Category Request Thread -> https://mugenarchive.com/forums/show...2848#post42848

-New section for Star Fox characters, under VG Universe -> Nintendo. Thanx @FlareGamer64
    -New section for Yu Yu Hakusho stages, under Heroes. Thanx @kater15
    -New section for Visual Novels based stages, under Heroes. Thanx @kater15 and @Jansen121 for listing most of them, there was still a lot I had to find myself, but you guys did a really good job.
    -New sections for characters and stages based on Street Fighter bootlegs. Both under VG Universe -> Bootleg. Thanx @FlareGamer64, I didn't even imagine there was so many of them. Now everyone can make their very own pirate SF, how cool is that huh?

Also, if you guys still don't know, @Dizzy made a new section for Gouki and Ryu edits, under Capcom Arrange, as suggested and listed by @kater15. It's a REALLY big collection and you should definetely check it out.

And that's all for now.

Uploads
    Comments

Yeah I'm honestly stunned at how there are so many of those bootleg street fighters. And I don't even play star fox but yet I made the category a thing.

Uploads
    Comments

Yo guys! Ready for more? .. I am..

--25 jul 2017--

-New stage section for Rabbit, under Other Fighters. Courtesy of @Leon72. If you don't know Rabbit, it's an arcade game made by Electronic Arts released only in Japan. The quality of the visuals is astonishing. Go play it and download the stages if you haven't already.
    -New stage section for Queen of Heart, under Bishoujo. Thanx @Jansen121. I believe it was only a matter of time before this happened.
    -New stage section for WeaponLord, under Other Fighters. Thanx @Leon72 again. Good old SNES/Genesis days... loved to rip the heads of opponents off with Jen-tai :D
    -New stage section for Brutal: Paws of Fury, under Other Fighters. Thanx @Leon72 one more time. If you guys like nice 16-bit landscapes, this is for you.

And that's all for now...
    I'll....be....back.. B|

Uploads
    Comments

As promised.. I am back! B|

Now let's do this cuz it's 00:43 here in Brazil and I'm REALLY tired.

--29 jul 2017--

-New stage section for Shades of Manhattan, under Edits. I know, I know... the chars are in originals... but the stages from the game are all edits, just deal with it XD
    -New stage section for Sango Fighter, under Other Fighters, to satisfy your thirst for historical japanese stages. Thanx @kater15 for the suggestions above.
    -New stage section for Flash Hiders, under Other Fighters. A classic and not so well known game with some amazing 16-bit stages. Thanx @Leon72
    -New stage section for DC Classics, under DC that is, in turn, under Heroes. We already had a DC Classic for Chars, this one is basically following the idea. 8-16bit only! Thanx @Bradsalo for most of the links.

And that's all... I'm hitting the bed right now XD

See ya tomorrow mateys.

It's amazing to think there were categories missing here. I was sure you guys had them all. This should make mugen building and resource collecting much easier now.

Also i know it's asking too much but if possible could you link to the new sections by any chance when you create them and announce it here? I know I can look it up but sometimes I like to just jump in into a surprise. I'm was curious to check out the star fox section and i was bumbed out that I had to look it up.

Not a big issue but just if you want to in the future it be a great way for me and maybe others to check out the new organized sections.

Uploads
    Comments

It's amazing to think there were categories missing here. I was sure you guys had them all. This should make mugen building and resource collecting much easier now.

Also i know it's asking too much but if possible could you link to the new sections by any chance when you create them and announce it here? I know I can look it up but sometimes I like to just jump in into a surprise. I'm was curious to check out the star fox section and i was bumbed out that I had to look it up.

Not a big issue but just if you want to in the future it be a great way for me and maybe others to check out the new organized sections.
    I like the idea. I'm going to do it on the next news :D

Uploads
    Comments

It's been some time isn't it?
    My notebook fried and I had to wait for a new one to arrive =p but I'm ba-ack now! XD

This news comes in a new format, inspired by the idea A x ◿ suggested. You can now click on the names of the sections to go directly to them.
    Shall we start?

--11 aug 2017--

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/atta...1&d=1502421177
    -New Five Nights At Freddy's section for chars, under Video Game Universe.
    Thanx @FlareGamer64 for the links!

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/atta...2&d=1502422285
    -New Might and Magic section for chars, under Video Game Universe.
    Thanx @kater15 for suggesting and @aka2810 for uploading this huge collection.

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/atta...9&d=1502462870
    -New SEGA section for chars, under Video Game Universe as well.
    I've been planning this for a long time, it was already suggested but nobody took the time to find the links. Now it's done :D If I forgot or misplaced something, plz let me know.
    As a consequence, the Golden Axe, Streets of Rage and Sonic sections have been reallocated as sub-sections inside Sega.

---

And that's all for now, hope you guys enjoy the new format.

More to come.
    See ya!

Uploads
    Comments

I honestly don`t like Fnaf that much but i thought it would be nice if it got a category here.
    I'm doing okay.

More active here: https://twitter.com/FlareGamer64

I love the sega section! XD And thanks for the easy viewing experience. I just jumped right in!

I see a lot of classic gems here including Ecco the Dolphin. I didn't know he was in mugen. This is awesome!!! Now to have a bloody death battle between Sega Ecco the Dolphin and Sega's the little Mermaid!

Uploads
    Comments

Where to start?
    My life is a mess right now. I'm overwhelmed - but with good stuff - and sadly I must become a bit more away than usual.
    Cuz of that, expect a new admin been nominated in the next weeks to assume my responsabilities in the download area - all you guys will hear more about this later, but the most of you probably already have an idea of who this guys is gonna be.

So.. right now, I'm going to be here on M.A only as an advisor for new admins and all moderators. But I'm not leaving... I'll still be acting in the creation of new categories.

That been said... let's check the news. Remember, you can quickly access them by clicking in their names.

--18 set 2017--

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/atta...5&d=1505747406
    -New ROBLOX section for chars, under Video Game Universe.
    Thanx @Creperator for the links! I hate that game though XDDDDD

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/atta...2&d=1505750825
    -New Tales of section for chars, under Bandai Namco, in VG Universe. It includes Tales of Phantasia, Eternia, Symphonia and all the others games from the franchise.
    Thanx @FlareGamer64 for most of the links.

==Those two weren't made by me, Dizzy created them, but I want to inform as well:==

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/imag...s/logo_gng.gif
    -New Ghost'n Goblins section for stages, under Capcom. It features Demon's Crest, Gargoyle's Quest and other games inspired on the franchise.
    Thanx @Leon72!

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/imag...es/logo_ky.gif
    -New Kakuge Yaro section for stages, under Other Fighters.
    Thanx @aka2810!

---

There's two more already approved to come. I'll add them as soon as I find the time to do it.

See ya my friends

Uploads
    Comments

I know A C T U A L L Y N O T H I N G about the tales games, yet I made it a category. Yay for me. And I hope you get through these hard times Joker.
    I'm doing okay.

More active here: https://twitter.com/FlareGamer64

Take care. I know first hand how hard it can be to maintain a forum. I honestly think it's really good right now and it should work just fine for the time being. Hopefully someone can take up the job and continue where you left off. Hopefully you'll pitch in once in a blue moon at least if there isn't someone else giving it a shot.