UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Default Joe Musashi/Shinobi

Does anybody have this version of Joe Musashi (aka Shinobi)? This is NOT Disciple X's version. It has rather spammy AI and Mortal Kombat-like fatalities with his magic, and it still has the dog which also defends Joe if he takes damage. I used to have him on my old computer, but ever since it died I cannot seem to find this version anywhere. Sadly I don't remember who created the character, but hopefully this footage from one of my old survival videos should help to identify him.

He appears as an enemy in survival at 4:33 in this video.

Last edited by Varia31; 18th August 2017 at 05:08.

Default Re: Joe Musashi/Shinobi

Bump

Anybody at all? I think this character would also make a fine addition to the Archive if anybody has it!

Is this the one you are looking for?

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...the-disciple-x

Uploads
    Comments

he said it wasn't the disciple x version. I've been trying to search for this character but to no avail. Its tough without a lead to go on.

Yeah, definitely not Disciple X's version. It is similar in that it uses Shinobi III sprites and has the dog, but it has MK style fatalities (some using his magic), and the AI likes to spam teleportation and slash moves with the sword, and also has a grab move that has a rather heavy amount of blood effects.
    If you need a reference to see how he acts, he appears at 4:33 in the video. I wish I could help more. I only ever found the character once. After my first computer died, I haven't been able to find the character ever since.
    Last edited by Varia31; 21st August 2017 at 21:48.