UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default What is a betrayer?

I was once a new challenger, and now my rank is locked and now I'm a betrayer. So, what do I do to avoid this?

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: What is a betrayer?

That happened because you broke the community event rules there is not much to do in those cases .
    They warned that certain actions would get you rank locked in this weekend,your rank is still lurker

Uploads
    Comments

If I may ask, what rule did I break? If you have access to those records.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    That happened because you broke the community event rules there is not much to do in those cases .
    They warned that certain actions would get you rank locked in this weekend,your rank is still lurker
    Is it just for this weekend, or is this punishment permanent?

Uploads
    Comments

the punishment is permanent but you could appeal to a moderator or admin,dizzy was in charge of the community event so you can get more info there.
    i was searching the thread it was about participating in the community because tons of people subscribed only to download what they wanted the event was to avoid silent users as they are called,by your post number i can see that you probably started a few days ago.
    You answered on the thread http://mugenarchive.com/forums/showt...eekend-begins-! there you have the rules forgot to mention the 3 red doots that indicates betrayer are mostly by not liked comments sd o probably you made an unapropiate comment and several users didnt like it the locked rank was part of the weekend in case the newbies broke one of the rules the betrayer was because of other stuff maybe double posting.
    Last edited by Tabris666; 13th March 2017 at 05:43.

Uploads
    Comments

Thanks so much for the information. Hopefully I can appeal to a moderator or something and get my rank back and stuff.

thanks a ton!

Uploads
    Comments

"Betrayer" is just a negative reputation rank.

You've received a reputation penalty during the community weekend, most likely for shit posting or disrupting the event. Users with negative reputation are rank locked, and they need to earn reputation points and go back to a positive rank in order to level up to new challenger.

We may cancel this reputation penalty if you do something useful for the site, for example you could post some release news.

Uploads
    Comments

Thats fair. I guess I got some hunting to do.

Thanks!

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    "Betrayer" is just a negative reputation rank.

You've received a reputation penalty during the community weekend, most likely for shit posting or disrupting the event. Users with negative reputation are rank locked, and they need to earn reputation points and go back to a positive rank in order to level up to new challenger.

We may cancel this reputation penalty if you do something useful for the site, for example you could post some release news.
    I just posted some release news, I think. I just wanted to see if I'm doing this whole thing right. I'm not expecting a quick and easy redemption here.

But if I must I'll post more on the found releases and news section if I must. Well, to be honest. I'll probably post more even after I go back to new challenger.

Uploads
    Comments

from the looks of it you guys might get a lot of betrayers by the weekend event

- - - Updated - - -

plus people are gonna start looking another source but when the event is over whose to say they will come back any site can upload files and let them be downloaded.
    come on guys TRY HARDER