UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Thread: Healthbars help

Uploads
    Comments

Default Healthbars help

On my Mugen I made a shortcut that would add more room to the select screen for more characters. Then I decided to add a custom SF3 healthbars. On the shortcut the health bars cramp up in the up left corner but the non short cut is a different story. It had a limited select screen, an entire different one at that. And when you got into a fight, the health bars were normal being on the whole screen. I want my shortcut to have the health bars be on the WHOLE screen but I don't know how to mod Mugen all that well, does someone know how to help me? I tried to upload images so you'll know what I'm talking about but they are "not big enough"

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Healthbars help

You should show us what you have on your shortcut the commands you added.
    For example if your lifebars show up like that then you probably have a higher resolutiuon which will have problem with the lifebars
    For example you have a screenpack with local coord 640x480 you should use lifebars of that resoultion if you use smaller resolution lifebars they will whow problemslike being smaller then the size of the screen or cramming on a corner.