UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seriously?

Uploads
    Comments

Sad Seriously?

Warning, really sad news, but probably some of you already knew about it:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/300298...-social-media/

Are new generations f***ed up for suicidal trends, or is there really a sort of psychological mafia behind this? Any russian here who can explain what the hell is happening? Have the responsibles been caught and put to jail?

Also... what the hell, Russia? 5 years for suicide induction? Way to solve the problem!
    http://nationalvanguard.org/2016/10/...-social-media/
    check my MUGEN creations at [emanuelepepi.tk]

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Seriously?

This is one of the most f**ed thing I've seen in my life

Uploads
    Comments

oh damn this is very.. weird i mean. how a human can suicide for a game. this is almost impossible for me

Uploads
    Comments

Unless they're completely masochist or psychologically ill, I only "justify" (what a horrible word for such contest) their behaviour if they were under a menace, induction or social trend (and you see people doing stupid things just because it's a mass behaviour... but this time they went way over a simple bucket challenge).

Uploads
    Comments

Ouch, that whale must be as blue as one can see... But I can't say the same for the people with that Tatooed on their arms... They look more red to me, @_@

Uploads
    Comments

i saw a video about this the other day, i still cant believe this is real, but sadly it is real...

The joy of mugen is a multi franchise game. When people refuse to play with that ability, they lose a huge chunk of the fun.

Uploads
    Comments

Well, these are problems we all need to solve.

Uploads
    Comments

That's uhh, probably one of the most vile things I've ever read honestly

Uploads
    Comments

who wanna try this game?

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Hyper.Wave View Post
    who wanna try this game?
    Probably the guy who launched it, while getting his a$$ widen-out in jail. At least I hope so.

Uploads
    Comments

It's hard to see that this generation can actually be influenced so easily...

It's like they'd do anything if it's even mainstream...sad, sad news.

Uploads
    Comments

...This is Really a F"cked up World...

This isn't really all that shocking, nor is it anything new under the sun.
    Remember that a game called Russian Roulette exists.
    Also, Russia did go through a Nihilist movement during the 1860's.

For those who don't know what Nihilism is, it is the belief in the rejection of any and all value and worth in life.
    To put it in a nutshell:
    There is little or no difference from dying in the womb, and dying as an adult.
    What ever meaning or value of self worth found in life is arbitrary and only serves to soften the blow of the reality that life is absurdly meaningless / pointless in the larger scale of things.

It's also important to point out, that the circumstances of each individual death is uncertain.
    Some might have been pressured / black mailed to take their own life.
    Others might have had genuine problems and couldn't take it anymore.
    etc.

This is a sad thing yes, but it's nothing new. (suicide meet ups, Japan's suicide forests, etc.)
    There have been worst thing to happen in history that are similar to this.
    This is the world, although not a very pretty picture, there IS more to life than just this.
    Some of the people behind the operations have been apprehended, for now life goes on.

"Life is hard and living can be hell, but we must accept it." - I honestly forgot where I got this from

Well for the people that dont know you can put tons of hidden messages and influense their actions it doesnt matter their mental health status because they could be on perfect condition and still be induced.
    Lets take project zetsubou a despair inducing game the test are proving that it didnt matter how healthy the tester feel in the end they felt despair and tried to sink everything in despair,the was the use of certain effect betwen animations with certain music,for example with my knowledge i can use a certain technique to induce an epileptic attack.
    The key is in the message while is invisible normally the subconcious can read the message and make the process in the end the person would feel that,my example a frustation inducing game made on mugen called "mugen darkness" until today the people that have played the game havent beat it and they only feel frustation with the mention of the name (maybe this is thereason people are quitiing on mugen) but is a proof that anything can be manipulated to fell something with certains media,is similar to regaeton videos the objective is to sexualize everyhting and make you think on sex only this is a reason of why children shouldnt be allowed to see those videos or hear regaeton.
    And for the people that dont know even if you putted messages on a game,video or any kind of social media is not illegal,socially is unacceptable and inmoral but it isnt illegal because the author of the media didnt force to anyone in the end the person decided to do that. @jejabu "Life is diffucult and living is hard but you have to keep living to have a future" thats how the phrase was (it was my signature on a forum)

Uploads
    Comments

Uhm... well there's a big difference, instead.
    Nihilism is a philosophy, and as a philosophy it can be interpreted in different ways (for example the saying " God is dead " can be intrepreted in different ways).
    Also there are the Aghori sadhus in India which practice "detachment" from the illusory reality ("Maya"). But guess what: they use lots of alcohol and drugs. Nothing really sober.

It's not big news, yeah. But suicide as a way to escape an existing pain is ok, if the existing pain is not curable, example: medical euthanasia, or "assisted suicide".

But that's not about some teenagers getting tricked by a bunch of megalomaniac psychopaths which are so losers to feel the need of guiding other people to death instead of guiding themselves to their own. There's no big philosophy behind it, just total depression or misinterpretation of the nihilism movement, maybe.

Anything is being corrupted nowadays, I mean: "hipsters" were people with a culture in the past, there was thought in their life.... "nowadays hipsters" are just weird looking, brainless, conformistic people. That's all.

You know what's scary: I bet everyone who killed him/herself in that "game" had a smartphone.

Everyone seeks attention today, imagine how much attention you could get by killing yourself.

Rina Palenkova, for example, one of the suicide girls of the "game", became a sort of "hero".
    Yeah, that's not big news, Kurt Cobain is a hero too... but he invented a musical genre out of his suffering, and could have gone further with music development. Instead, he went suicidal and that's the big message for the new generations.

In fewer words, by making suicide look like a "game", it's easier to make people kill themselves, especially if it gradually increases your level of depression , day by day.
    Last edited by mulambo; 29th March 2017 at 14:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    @jejabu "Life is diffucult and living is hard but you have to keep living to have a future" thats how the phrase was (it was my signature on a forum)
    I remember now; I got that from an anonymous image board.
    It was on some philosophy thread trying to expound the meaning of the phrase C'est Le Vie.

Quote Originally Posted by mulambo View Post
    Uhm... well there's a big difference, instead.
    Nihilism is a philosophy, and as a philosophy it can be interpreted in different ways
    It's as much of a philosophy as Atheism is a religion.
    It's point is to reject philosophy because philosophy either seeks or provides meaning.

You know what's scary: I bet everyone who killed him/herself in that "game" had a smartphone.
    I don't mean to be rude, but how does having a smartphone affect the fact that they killed them selves.
    Perhaps I missed a point your were trying to make, please correct me..

In fewer words, by making suicide look like a "game", it's easier to make people kill themselves, especially if it gradually increases your level of depression , day by day.
    In war, that's demoralization.
    Common tactic used by.. well, everyone in guerrilla warfare really.
    Last edited by jejabu; 29th March 2017 at 19:40.

Uploads
    Comments

I don't mean to be rude, but how does having a smartphone affect the fact that they killed them selves.
    Perhaps I missed a point your were trying to make, please correct me..
    I was just pointing out a strange coincidence.
    It's as much of a philosophy as Atheism is a religion.
    In fact, atheism is the belief of the unexistence of God. Strange, isn't it?

Nihilism can be just a way to denounce a lack of morality in society, a social disguidance.
    Being a-moral could not mean being nihilist, it depends on the level of subjection.

I mean: if someone tells me " Hey, God is dead! " I can react " That's sad dude, we must revive Him, lol!" or " Yeah dude there is no morality so we can do whatever we want, because without morality there is no fear about punishment."

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmasterQ View Post
    That's uhh, probably one of the most vile things I've ever read honestly
    you need to read more then. specially in history if ou think this is the worse

- - - Updated - - -

people die all the time. the simple fact that most are shocked over this needs to learn their history if they think this is the worse they have ever read.
    Last edited by Soul Taker; 1st April 2017 at 07:33.

Uploads
    Comments

Well this must shock, if it doesn't well learning history is useless if it just let you do what other a-moral human beings did in the past... just "because someone else did it", it doesn't mean it's right and a normal thing.
    Nazi killed 7 billions of people, Mao Tse Tung 58 billions of people. There are several serial killers who killed more than those suicide-inductors.... and people like "soldiers" are legitimated to kill way more than serial killers.
    This is not a competition about "what's the most shocking fact about human history". It's about considering life in a less depressing way.

Well this must shock, if it doesn't well learning history is useless if it just let you do what other a-moral human beings did in the past... just "because someone else did it", it doesn't mean it's right and a normal thing.
    Nazi killed 7 billions of people, Mao Tse Tung 58 billions of people. There are several serial killers who killed more than those suicide-inductors.... and people like "soldiers" are legitimated to kill way more than serial killers.
    This is not a competition about "what's the most shocking fact about human history". It's about considering life in a less depressing way.
    Dont exagerate numbers the nazis killed around 7 million (the number you gave means they wiped the planet and nobody lived) but they where mostly russian soldiers and britain soldiers,if you want to mention a country that has killed tons of incoent and has always in their agenda world conquest you should mention US lets see hey killed 20 million in japan during the bombing at night and they werent soldiers they were civilians,around 3 million nazi soldiers,1.5 italian soldiers and more then 60 million inocent civilians so if you are going to mentions something at least learn the truth instead of bellieving in american propaganda (they deliver weapons to terrorist,they declare war on terrorism but the terrorist wouldnt have weapons if US didnt gave the weapons first BTW in the last 10 years US has killed around 45 million plus all the soldiers have raped and killed children so avoid trying to mention something that you didnt know the reason of why started)