UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Mad Why did they delete my uploads?

Some clown is excluding all my uploads, I have something to say to this clown; Explain if I do not give a minimum for you so I demand explanation, 2 chars that I upload here were unpublished on the page, so I believe I was the victim of a clown.

- - - Updated - - -

But this is not everything, something really bad is happening here with me on this site, since the beginning of this month my ip is blocked to assess the site, we know what is happening? I want to ask you to ask someone else at adm maybe adms if it was something I did wrong or if people from my country can not really participate in this community, thank you for what you can do for me, I really like the community and I was Preparing works to share with the community.

- - - Updated - - -

I just need an explanation, it's not asking too much, I'm here and I like to be and contribute to the collection, I have projects to share, but it's difficult, I'm asking for help 3 days and when I enter the site with the help of vpn exclude My uploads, someone tells me why these persecutions?

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Why did they delete my uploads?

Maybe you are spamming too much with chars that are already uploade in the archive.
    My advices when it comes to uploading chars stages and screenpacks always check that those arent already uploaded.
    If you shared your account (it seem like that because otherwise you wouldnt be able to get 9 upload slots in one pc) then that could be the problem using vpn is not reallly advised.
    If you have projects to share then make a post and upload those project on a site like mega and make a thread with those projects besides that there isnt anything else remember there are tons of users uploading and sometimes some users that want to have the new challenger ranking start uploading tons of stuff without participating much on the forums and posting already uploaded chars stages or similar (like posting mugen with the fullscreen option already set whe that can be changed pressing 2 buttons or changing something from 0 to 1)

Uploads
    Comments

Yes, but just a char maybe repeated, the other 2 were unpublished, I searched them here on the site before uploading, and as for using VPN the reason is that an Adm banned my IP I get this message when I call in On the site, I wanted a response from this guy if it is the majority's wish I will delete my account, there are no problems in deleting my account, but I just wanted to understand the reasons why I had my IP blocked and my uploads excluded

- - - Updated - - -

I can not access any content on the site using my original ip

Uploads
    Comments

What's your original IP and what ban notice did you see exactly?

As for the deleted uploads, they were duplicates or not rule compliant most likely.

Uploads
    Comments

I received this message; "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here" um char eu admito que era repetido mas eu fiz upload de 4 chars e destes 3 eu busquei e eram inéditos e eram bons todos hi res, I'll check my ip and I'll tell you ...

- - - Updated - - -

This is my ip Dizzy; 189.81.159.134

Uploads
    Comments

That IP was banned because a download accelerator was detected.

I suggest you read the terms of service.

IV.3 Using scripts is forbidden.
    Do not use any script to automatically register an account, post or download site content. All of these operations must be done manually.
    Download accelerators, bulk download managers and website copiers overload the servers and impact general user experience, so their use is strictly forbidden and will result in your site access being limited or revoked, temporarily or permanently.
    Infraction = account permanent ban and depending on the severity of the offense, IP ban or IP range ban can also be issued.

Uploads
    Comments

Dizzy I do not use Download accelerators in this Google chrome I use to access the site, use it separately from it, just to download videos, I've never used anything of the kind here, do you advise me to uninstall this on my computer? I will have to uninstall on the machine is this, remembering that it just low videos, and does not work here.

- - - Updated - - -

I have these installed on the computer, but no extension in the browser

videodownloader ultimate

atube-catcher

Uploads
    Comments

Normally you wont get access to 9 upload slots yu get access to one so you are using a script or similar to get 9 upload slots the same applies to download slot you have to download one char and then you can download the other.
    Chrome already has a downlaod accelarator integrated that will force downloads you dont need an external program because the browser itself has the download accelerator

Uploads
    Comments

I have these installed on the computer only , but no have extension in the chrome browser, i dont use here at the site, i never use any scripts here.

Uploads
    Comments

Perhaps another user with the same IP. I've removed the ban on that IP but if the use of a download accelerator is detected again, you IP might get re-banned.

Uploads
    Comments

Download accelerator is part of chrome itself is not an extension.
    And as i said before nd repeating what you said,you upload 9 files at once but can get access to one download/upload slit at once this is why is asumed that
    A.- You are using a script
    B.- You are sharing the same account betwen multiple people and all conect almost at the same time.
    Either way is not allowed try using firefox in here

Uploads
    Comments

Thank you Dizzy, thank you very much.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Tabris666 I will be more careful, good tips I will use firefox, I will adapt to use it to come here.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    Download accelerator is part of chrome itself is not an extension.
    ???
    I've just downloaded a file with a vanilla chrome, and the logs did not detect a download accelerator.
    I think you are mistaken. Downloading with a vanilla chrome is fine.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    ???
    I've just downloaded a file with a vanilla chrome, and the logs did not detect a download accelerator.
    I think you are mistaken. Downloading with a vanilla chrome is fine.
    Is weird because on my site every download made on chrome gets detected with downlaod accelerator detected but the test pc only had chrome fresh install and nothing else besides the basic windows stuff,but with firefox worked fine this is why i advice to use firefox

Uploads
    Comments

Sorry to sound direct, but reading this over. Of course he used a download acc... and thats dum cause it's not allowed, but to good^^ Dizzy is so nice to give a properly bulk-down loader like yours truly a second change.Peace
    Water Food and a Roof is all i need to enjoy life