UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: My characters AIs creations and requests.

If you are taking requests. Think you can patch Sayaka Miki and Hieda no Akyuu by Nep Heart
    Here the links
    Sayaka: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDqTmHZ37DihlJFdprY-GA5Bma6
    Akyuu: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDqTmHZ37Dihldh03_t_dLhmO7h

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by sonic30655 View Post
    If you are taking requests. Think you can patch Sayaka Miki and Hieda no Akyuu by Nep Heart
    Here the links
    Sayaka: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDqTmHZ37DihlJFdprY-GA5Bma6
    Akyuu: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDqTmHZ37Dihldh03_t_dLhmO7h
    Yes, just send the links but please send the Mugen Archive links since here we have the best speeds and it's safer.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Imperius View Post
    Yes, just send the links but please send the Mugen Archive links since here we have the best speeds and it's safer.
    Ok here
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...yaka-nep-heart
    https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...kyuu-nep-heart

Uploads
    Comments

Thanks for the links @sonic30655, i've updated the list in the first post, i'll begin to edit again maybe this week.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: AI creations and requests

May I check out your Sabrewulf AI Patch?

Also this Rose looks really combo heavy but has no AI so I want to see what you can do! https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...3-rose-beximus

Uploads
    Comments

@Um cool the first characters are all on my other HDD, i had to remove it to place my other SSD and now every time i need something from it i have to do a complex work with cables and stuff since my case is full and this was one of the things i forgot to take from it the last time i reinstalled my other HDD but as soon as i reinstall it i'll remember to take the files (i hope xD).
    Also i'll take look at Rose, if she have a bad AI i am definitely going to give her a better one.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi do you still take the request ? There is a cool character from yatagarasu who is realy fun to play with but extremely boring to play against because of her super easy AI...so it would be VEEERY nice of you if you could edit her IA to be way more hard with more combo( she has quite a large movelist with alot of mobility).

A link to her page

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/down...nist-lucas9999

Uploads
    Comments

@Imperius
    I sent you this as a PM, but figured I should post here too because this is a classic mistake amongst AI Patchers when they start and is realized the hard way.

Taking AI requests is just a bad idea.
    People are really exploitative and ask to start patching BS characters that are just bad or else characters that are just boring to code for, poorly made, or a pain in the *** to edit because of vars and CNS definitions that are really off the wall.

I really advise you to tell everyone to make the AIs themselves unless they're willing to pay you for the patches. Hate to say it but many people love getting crap free but don't do the work to get what they "want," and I do absolutely mean "want."
    And I'm not directing that at people who have posted in this thread. I'm speaking about this from memories of my mistake and knowing just how long and hard the process of making an AI of any quality is and the realization that in the end I got nothing in return ("Thanks" is akin to really nothing).

Uploads
    Comments

@Bluuer I might take consideration to this since I also take AI Requests. I never had an issue when came to requests besides being bombarded with them and depends on Character Quality. You made some good points.
    My Website to my Creations, AI Patches, & Edits:
    https://sites.google.com/site/darkluigicom/home

Check out my Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/DarkLuigiGameReview

Uploads
    Comments

@DarkLuigi
    Yea man, definitely. I honestly think this inevitably gets ugly

Uploads
    Comments

@Bluuer i do that for fun when i have some free time and i don't think i can ask for payment for that since Mugen is free.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Bluuer View Post
    @Imperius
    I sent you this as a PM, but figured I should post here too because this is a classic mistake amongst AI Patchers when they start and is realized the hard way.

Taking AI requests is just a bad idea.
    People are really exploitative and ask to start patching BS characters that are just bad or else characters that are just boring to code for, poorly made, or a pain in the *** to edit because of vars and CNS definitions that are really off the wall.

I really advise you to tell everyone to make the AIs themselves unless they're willing to pay you for the patches. Hate to say it but many people love getting crap free but don't do the work to get what they "want," and I do absolutely mean "want."
    And I'm not directing that at people who have posted in this thread. I'm speaking about this from memories of my mistake and knowing just how long and hard the process of making an AI of any quality is and the realization that in the end I got nothing in return ("Thanks" is akin to really nothing).
    Unfortunately, while I do agree with you with every point, and I do agree that it takes very long the process, I must disagree with the fact that it's a bad idea. Sometimes it can be fun, depending on the person's mood. Taking AI requests in my opinion isn't necessarily a bad idea. I do agree that many peoples want the fixes for free, but it's not like you need to force them to pay.

Of course, it is up to the AI Patcher's discretion to have the other players pay for the patcher to patch the characters. However, I must feel bad with you, for the fact that you had bad memories, including getting nothing in return. I won't agrue with you, I just want to share my opinion as well.

Uploads
    Comments

@Imperius
    I hear you. Got your PM, thought I replied.

Oh, you "can" charge, but it's your prerogative.

@michelesp
    Payment wasn't the focus of the post. It was patching of crappy creations that were an extreme pain, and I was saying that if anyone thinks they may want to put anyone through extreme pain for a "want," the person putting in the work which causes the pain should charge.
    Last edited by Bluuer; 7th February 2019 at 23:57.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Bluuer View Post

Payment wasn't the focus of the post. It was patching of crappy creations that were an extreme pain, and I was saying that if anyone thinks they may want to put anyone through extreme pain for a "want," the person putting in the work which causes the pain should charge.
    Fair enough. The more bad or crappy a creation is, the more difficult is it to try and patch the creation. Well, I suppose each patchers have their own troubles.

Uploads
    Comments

Could anyone do Gill MX by Fido?