UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Love Red Mugen Archive Screen Pack 1.0 & 1.1 Early Release By OldGamer

Red Mugen Archive Screen Pack Created by OldGamer

Special thank you the list of people
    Code X
    Umihana
    Kiba Naruto Mugen
    Legendary Demon kai

Special Thanks of Mugen Archive Staff
    That Man
    Dizzy
    Justices
    Left4Joker
    Anji Mito
    Mortos
    xWagnerPlaguesx
    Johnny
    Sol BadGuy
    Megaman *for helping me with suggestion*
    Axkeeper
    bobthemans
    jlas333x2

The Screen Pack is 640 x 480 resolution
    The Screen Pack come with ADD-ON Folder with 30 slots, 366 slots, 606 slots and 1840 slots
    The Screen Pack come with Intro,Logo, Game Over and Credit ending system

Red Mugen Archive Screen Pack version 1.0 located here
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=48637

Red Mugen Archive Screen Pack version 1.1 located here
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=48638

- - - Updated - - -

if any admin or moderator not busy can you pretty post this on the front page portal
    1 0 0 5

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Red Mugen Archive Screen Pack 1.0 & 1.1 Early Release By OldGamer

+OldGamer.. this is one of the best screenpack I got.. you got to inform the administrators to post it on portal V2..
    And I would thank you for this hard work..
    3 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bradsalo View Post
    +OldGamer.. this is one of the best screenpack I got.. you got to inform the administrators to post it on portal V2..
    And I would thank you for this hard work..
    Your welcome buddy and its taking care off :D I think they already posted on the Portal :D and Im very happy you liked the screen pack.
    3 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by OldGamer View Post
    Your welcome buddy Im very happy you liked the screen pack. Also I feel that Mugen Archive Need Screen Pack Because Mugen Archive is one my very first mugen community I joined before other Mugen Community so I figure why not make something nice for them for a change
    I wish I was good at doing things like this.. even I was struggling on one character name Sekibanki.. I got a new sprite.. but the act files keeps error and I'm done doing it.. but looking at editing or creating screenpack would a huge break of sweat.. I really appreciate your work.. and also im using the Mugen Corruscation and I got it from you.. those are great job...
    1 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bradsalo View Post
    I wish I was good at doing things like this.. even I was struggling on one character name Sekibanki.. I got a new sprite.. but the act files keeps error and I'm done doing it.. but looking at editing or creating screenpack would a huge break of sweat.. I really appreciate your work.. and also im using the Mugen Corruscation and I got it from you.. those are great job...
    well you can be really good and I know you can create stuff for mugen, you start off making mugen stages. that how I got started. Many people take the hard road and some take the easy road when come to understanding how mugen works. as for me its took me 3 years of practice of making so many stages over the 3years, then I moved to playing around doing converted old mugen screen packs over the New mugen 1.0. My very very first edit conversion was street fighter 2 edit screen pack. and then I edit a MugenJet screen pack and I named it Low res blue mugen. you can say that was my big break on understanding of making stuff for mugen.

Now I want to point out to you and I am really being truly honest with you.
    1, Im no programmer
    2, Im 56 year old man that love classic video games
    3. I never took no type of art classes in my life so Im no artist
    4. Only reason why I still make mugen stuff for everyone becuase of my 37 year old son he one got me into mugen in first place
    5. I did for my son's birthday. He always wanted to see Art of Fighting Stages to be zoon and Super Jump. And I learn a lot by doing a lot of watching you tube video and reading a lot text guides from the Mugen Community.

I know I have good feeling you can do the same , just do like I did :D and start off small and build your way big if you have the time and mind then go for it man make something HYPE for mugen :D
    3 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Hello OldGamer, Congratulations on the screenpack, it really did look fantastic.
    There is little problem that I found, the randomselect icon is a little bigger. Look at the picture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	009.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	79.0 KB 
ID:	1233
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/customsignaturepics/sigpic35401_1.gif
    Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.
    2 0 0 0

Quote Originally Posted by kater15 View Post
    Hello OldGamer, Congratulations on the screenpack, it really did look fantastic.
    There is little problem that I found, the randomselect icon is a little bigger. Look at the picture.

that's weird, im using the 30 slot version. but the random select icon is small, yours looks like it was for the 30 slots version, i'll post a screenshot later.
    The joy of mugen is a multi franchise game. When people refuse to play with that ability, they lose a huge chunk of the fun.
    0 0 0 0

here is the same problem, just that the random icon is small on the 30 slots version.

this is still the best screenpack i've seen in a while, that's for sure, i just love it.
    Last edited by Mortos; 21st February 2017 at 20:08.
    The joy of mugen is a multi franchise game. When people refuse to play with that ability, they lose a huge chunk of the fun.
    3 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Mortos View Post
    here is the same problem, just that the random icon is small on the 30 slots version.

this is still the best screenpack i've seen in a while, that's for sure, i just love it.
    Mortos, it seems that this problem is with everyone, I went to see the versions of 30 slots also gets small and from the version of 366 slots, the icon gets bigger. Look, I took a print of the other versions.

Name:	010.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	1239Click image for larger version. 

Name:	011.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	1240Click image for larger version. 

Name:	012.png 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	1241
    2 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

well you can be really good and I know you can create stuff for mugen, you start off making mugen stages. that how I got started. Many people take the hard road and some take the easy road when come to understanding how mugen works. as for me its took me 3 years of practice of making so many stages over the 3years, then I moved to playing around doing converted old mugen screen packs over the New mugen 1.0. My very very first edit conversion was street fighter 2 edit screen pack. and then I edit a MugenJet screen pack and I named it Low res blue mugen. you can say that was my big break on understanding of making stuff for mugen.

Now I want to point out to you and I am really being truly honest with you.
    1, Im no programmer
    2, Im 56 year old man that love classic video games
    3. I never took no type of art classes in my life so Im no artist
    4. Only reason why I still make mugen stuff for everyone becuase of my 37 year old son he one got me into mugen in first place
    5. I did for my son's birthday. He always wanted to see Art of Fighting Stages to be zoon and Super Jump. And I learn a lot by doing a lot of watching you tube video and reading a lot text guides from the Mugen Community.

I know I have good feeling you can do the same , just do like I did :D and start off small and build your way big if you have the time and mind then go for it man make something HYPE for mugen :D
    How interesting to hear this from you.. OldGamer, I feel wanting to go back and finish what I have just started.. thanks sir.. this inspires me..
    Last edited by Bradsalo; 22nd February 2017 at 03:55.
    2 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Mortos, it seems that this problem is with everyone, I went to see the versions of 30 slots also gets small and from the version of 366 slots, the icon gets bigger. Look, I took a print of the other versions.

Name:	010.png 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	1239Click image for larger version. 

Name:	011.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	129.8 KB 
ID:	1240Click image for larger version. 

Name:	012.png 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	1241
    oh snap I forgot to include a random select icon lol. I was sooo tired I forgot to add that in XD. give me like few min and I fix and redo the uplaod update
    3 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

the random select now been added :D thank guys for the look out :D
    4 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

It was amazing OldGamer. Congratulations.
    2 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

It amazing OldGamer. Congratulations.
    thank you :D
    3 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

The names inside the lifebars are a little annoying, they cover too much of the health of the characters especially if you're using or fighting a long named one, they look cool but I think it's an impractical design choice, other than that is a great screenpack just like your previous one.
    1 0 0 0

the random select now been added :D thank guys for the look out :D
    downloading, thanks oldgamer!
    1 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

this is the best screenpack ever!
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Oh, is great, is beautiful. is goodie.
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

In case. i did a review off this

- - - Updated - - -

It's a bit annoying to see the hit sparks too. i should say. "too" small.

Name:	mugen003.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	1367 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mugen001.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	1368
    Oh and forget the last one called mugen002.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mugen002.png  
    Last edited by PinguMugen; 12th March 2017 at 00:35.
    0 0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Great Screenpack!!!!
    2 0 0 0