UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Posts
    173
    Uploads
    44
    Comments
    21

    Default What is allowed on this site?

    I just got curious.. what if there were content [character/stage/screenpack] that had.. unusual sprites?
    Like, let's say an R-18 character were to have real porn flash on screen somewhere in their supers or attacks..
    or let's say, a stage/screen pack were to feature pictures of real dead bodies.

    Is this no longer allowed on the site?

    And, would the community want that content to be allowed?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Age
    24
    Posts
    333
    Uploads
    1329
    Comments
    1294

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    18 and above. or i think the younger one's could be blocked away from the NSFW ones, I guess.!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Posts
    173
    Uploads
    44
    Comments
    21

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    What about content that include snuff/gore images would those be allowed on the site?
    Also, that wouldn't be a very effective strategy; not everyone is honest about their identity, specially on the net.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Age
    24
    Posts
    333
    Uploads
    1329
    Comments
    1294

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    That Snuff/Gore thing gets on my nerve. I remember that when watching Friday the 13th movie.
    Probably this website, I only find Mugen, characters, screenpack, stages, tools, sounds, and others

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Posts
    208
    Uploads
    54
    Comments
    452

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    Quote Originally Posted by jejabu View Post
    What about content that include snuff/gore images would those be allowed on the site?
    Also, that wouldn't be a very effective strategy; not everyone is honest about their identity, specially on the net.
    i don't think it would be allowed...but...
    asking is the key!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Posts
    220
    Uploads
    15
    Comments
    66

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    Bloody imagery could be allowed because it would be similar to mortal kombat kind of chars but only if you are talking about a stage that have a poster with gore,the snuff part that is a big NO! because nobody wants to see that (for the ones that dont know snuff films are movies where the kidnap a little girl they gang rape her on tape and after that kill her all on tape)
    While you are right oon a point that not everyone is honest on their identity someones make it just because of security nothing else not everyone hides their identity because they are making something illegal.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Posts
    208
    Uploads
    54
    Comments
    452

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    Bloody imagery could be allowed because it would be similar to mortal kombat kind of chars but only if you are talking about a stage that have a poster with gore,the snuff part that is a big NO! because nobody wants to see that (for the ones that dont know snuff films are movies where the kidnap a little girl they gang rape her on tape and after that kill her all on tape)
    While you are right oon a point that not everyone is honest on their identity someones make it just because of security nothing else not everyone hides their identity because they are making something illegal.
    yes, i was talking about real snuffs, not MK like stuff...
    Those awful things would not be permitted in any Site or contest!
    anyway..."SNUFF" Movies are home-made videotaped movies where someone kills someone in general, not specifically a R"aped little kid or similar...
    what you said would be: Snuff-Pedo-Pornography...i think...
    man, it takes some guts to do that...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Posts
    220
    Uploads
    15
    Comments
    66

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo25 View Post
    yes, i was talking about real snuffs, not MK like stuff...
    Those awful things would not be permitted in any Site or contest!
    anyway..."SNUFF" Movies are home-made videotaped movies where someone kills someone in general, not specifically a R"aped little kid or similar...
    what you said would be: Snuff-Pedo-Pornography...i think...
    man, it takes some guts to do that...
    Snuff is illegal because is raping a little girls and killing her all on tape (is the definition by international laws),the thing you are talking while is bad on part is not snuff because that would apply to suicide videos and lets be honest youtube has thousands of those videos online.
    I was seeing the international laws definition,not the moral point of view.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Posts
    208
    Uploads
    54
    Comments
    452

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    that would apply to suicide videos and lets be honest youtube has thousands of those videos online.
    wait...isn't that illegal to put that online?
    Youtube Allows that?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Posts
    220
    Uploads
    15
    Comments
    66

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    I am aware is illegal but if youtube dont see a problem then why we should.
    Sometimes on reccomended videos or similar videos it shows something that looks normal but in the end was a suicide video.
    Is kinda weird because youtube dont allow any content if it have copyright but if is a suicide video dont have any problem.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Posts
    208
    Uploads
    54
    Comments
    452

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    I am aware is illegal but if youtube dont see a problem then why we should.
    Sometimes on reccomended videos or similar videos it shows something that looks normal but in the end was a suicide video.
    Is kinda weird because youtube dont allow any content if it have copyright but if is a suicide video dont have any problem.
    so...they don't allow videos with "some" nudity in it, but they allow suicides?? WTF?
    ...never seen a real one on Youtube anyway...only fakes...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Posts
    39
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    29

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    what is allowed?
    anything that isn't Porn/Gore/or Politics i believe...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Age
    24
    Posts
    333
    Uploads
    1329
    Comments
    1294

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    Need confirmation of age.. kids are so tough in learning things. I heard a kid who was deeply like the game Grand Theft Auto.. later he end up holding knife in his hand walking on the street piercing the knife on to the people on the street. He was into that game.. I can't forget that scene.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Posts
    208
    Uploads
    54
    Comments
    452

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bradsalo View Post
    Need confirmation of age.. kids are so tough in learning things. I heard a kid who was deeply like the game Grand Theft Auto.. later he end up holding knife in his hand walking on the street piercing the knife on to the people on the street. He was into that game.. I can't forget that scene.
    yeah, learning...bad things!
    Simply Horrible!
    i remember there was a kid distracted by Pokemon Go who nearly got run over by a train!
    or maybe it was something similar...i can't remember.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Posts
    12
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    1

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    Now I don't think that's just curiosity... were you planning on doing else jejabu?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Posts
    173
    Uploads
    44
    Comments
    21

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    Quote Originally Posted by WTPotato View Post
    Now I don't think that's just curiosity... were you planning on doing else jejabu?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Bingo.
    At some point, I considered making a screen pack using porn / snuff content.
    But I've lost interest in doing so.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Posts
    12
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    1

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    Quote Originally Posted by jejabu View Post
    Bingo.
    At some point, I considered making a screen pack using porn / snuff content.
    But I've lost interest in doing so.
    Oh. Well, thanks for the reply.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Posts
    386
    Uploads
    67
    Comments
    896
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    I'm sure images of real dead bodies are banned in some countries unless for historical purposes (like emmet til)?
    A place for people to get together and share their original created work.

    http://s15.zetaboards.com/MUGENTamamin/index/

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Posts
    11
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    1

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    Is there like a document of specific guidelines to follow regardin this, or are there just loose general rules, if so you'll just have to ask a higher up I guess

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Posts
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    1

    Default Re: What is allowed on this site?

    Hi im new :)

Similar Threads

  1. I am new to this site
    By Add Kim in forum General MUGEN discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 19th November 2016, 20:48
  2. 403 forbidden to the site?
    By Drakebae in forum Misc Non-MUGEN discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 3rd November 2016, 00:48
  3. How can we help the site?
    By Tforce in forum General MUGEN discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 15th October 2016, 10:54
  4. How do I even USE this site?!
    By SelenaKitsy in forum Website Feedback and Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28th September 2016, 22:16

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •