UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

Hey there I am Metanite.
    I used to go as NeoBloodGouki Years ago but after some changes and plus I rather go by my producer name.

Musician and Artist
    I'm also glad to join this forum as well

Uploads
    Comments

Hello, community. I have been playing MUGEN since October 2014. Some of my most favorite franchises are Street Fighter, Marvel, Mortal Kombat, and DC.

Quote Originally Posted by Burian View Post
    Hello I'm Burian

I don't remember when I started playing MUGEN, but when I played it I feel amazed of the idea to customize your own roster based of your criteria, since then I kept adding chars to my MUGEN and now the roster is pretty big.

My fav characters to play are B.B.Hood and K' Dash
    I agree about the roster customization. When I watched this Captain America vs. Batman battle-- http://www.youtube.com/embed/DBlkl6rwJe4, I was happier than when I found Street Fighter X Tekken (which I did not even know existed) at a video rental shop two months before my discovery of MUGEN​.
    Last edited by Potato Fighter Plus; 26th February 2016 at 22:28. Reason: Fixing the link after losing "first post restriction"

Uploads
    Comments

Guess I can try making an introduction once in a life time.

So I heard mugen through saltybet, found it nice watched the matches even as I didn't have intrest on the bidding and that is when I saw that mugen had DIO in it and I got even more intrigued by it. It took a few months before I actually began adding chracters and stages from where I went fill the big motif with characters and got few of my friends to take some rounds of it. (With a keyboard...) Time went on I managed to enlargen the motif to get more characters on it and managed to convince(/bribe/threaten) my friends play now and then. That is when I finally got myself to try getting some ps3 controllers and it worked on the first try. >_>' After that and adding co-op arcade to it I didn't need to bribe or threaten any one to play it. (why didn't I do this years earlier...)

Any way now I am working on editing characters to fit more in to our tastes and making Heaven Ascension DIO edit on SHION's High dio (also trying to get it to work properly with mugen 1.0) giving him more stand off moves; custom and some All Star Battle style moves.

I haven't actually ever spoken to anyone who knew about mugen before hearing from it from me to this day.

Uploads
    Comments

16 years ago, I downloaded DOSmugen and got a bunch of characters from emulator sites and other shady corners of the internet.

I leeched and lurked until today, when I realized just how long I've been messing with this fighting game engine.

Today I released a game over screen, the only thing I've ever actually MADE for mugen, custom.

And now I'm here, introducing myself. Go figure!

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JJJaxx View Post
    16 years ago, I downloaded DOSmugen and got a bunch of characters from emulator sites and other shady corners of the internet.

I leeched and lurked until today, when I realized just how long I've been messing with this fighting game engine.

Today I released a game over screen, the only thing I've ever actually MADE for mugen, custom.

And now I'm here, introducing myself. Go figure!
    Welcome to Mugen archive. Starting making game over is good start. if you know how to animate and know how to add layers and know how the game over work for mugen. then you can start and try making mugen stages. Because Game over and Stages they share almost the same thing if you really think about it :D

Just checked I didn't introduced myself yet, forgive me.
    Nice to meet you everyone, Warbandit100, 25 years old, into mugen since DOS version, never made anything, but starting to practice with sprites, to later release characters, stages and screenpacks, at least I hope so.
    I came back to mugen thanks to this community to be honest, as it's the first one who managed to help me out, so i'll try to give what i can to help.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi!
    My username is from Wild Arms 3, I've always liked how the series names nouns.
    Outside of mugen I am a rapper and a producer (Look up Freequaint C's in soundcloud for beats/ instrumentals; Also my artist name is Status-lock, but due to issues, it isnt in that site)
    I always wanted to be a huge character contribution for O Illutionista's bit of destiny, but its time cosuming!!!

Uploads
    Comments

Hello. I'm Dronekiller
    I was member from other mugen forum. And this is was first time I'm in MUGENARCHIVE.
    yes...I'm almost made the boss of DNF series, also create Player for some. I hope I will enjoy :D

Uploads
    Comments

Some of you may know me from another sites... I'm Nio, NiO KuSaNaGi (or ErZeBeTh)... I'm mostly a player and spriter.
    Have zero knowledge of coding characters, and nearly the same for anything that involves codes xD

I have contributed to Mugen with a few things, mostly portraits and little edits, I recently released an edited screnpack and I'm trying to get into Mugen again (I was gone for a while)

:)

Uploads
    Comments

Glad to be here.
    I use to mess mugen and remembered about it and here I am.
    I used to be a Moderator for wiihacks and look forward to learning as much as possible from this site.

Thank You , Jax.

Uploads
    Comments

Im not new to Mugen, started years ago bbut then life happened, wife, kids, work. I started again and now my son and I are doing it together. I think im doing a good job as a dad. LOL.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Monet View Post
    Im not new to Mugen, started years ago bbut then life happened, wife, kids, work. I started again and now my son and I are doing it together. I think im doing a good job as a dad. LOL.
    Paternity + Mugen = Dad of the year

Welcome \o

You too Hiro \o

Uploads
    Comments

Hello people, I'm BlinxV3 and I love mugen.

Uploads
    Comments

Suh dude

Uploads
    Comments

Hi, I am CharonChaos! I am new at Mugen Archive. Currently working on a Mugen roster I've been working on it since 2013. Looking forward to interacting with other members.

I can't wait to show my roster when I finish it.

Uploads
    Comments

Heyoo! Willows Landrunner here, a new guy off the stree- err, a new guy from somewhere out in the spacious void! Right jokes aside, My username comes from an RP character based off the Avali (A REALLY well made race, credits to the creator). I chose a really interesting day to join, apparently. Given that idea, I don't mind attempting to get known around a forum, it's fun to meet people. (I really wish I could use the :fhappy: steam emote.)

Uploads
    Comments

Well, Im BlueRiot, im 20 years old and i from argentina, sorry for my bad english

Uploads
    Comments

Hi I am ElAsa

I love fighting games, and drawing comic/manga style... The music I'm eclectic... Rock and roll. punk, metal, jazz, blues, classic music... Bach, Chopin, Mozart, Beethoven, Mahler, Schubber... And Hans Zimmer xD

I watching series/anime... Read comics/mangas... puff I liked mugen Of course.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi there Samtrecht here!

Well to be honest I've made this account a few months ago but just now I've decided to give a try to interact more with the community xd
    Leaving that aside I'm kinda new to mugen and fighting games in general but I want to get into them. The genres that I play usually are RPGs, racing, action and fps but I'm trying to expand my experiences as you can see here.

I hope I can learn more about MUGEN and fighting games in general in this community. And maybe make a few friends along the way
    (English is not my mother language, sorry for any typos)

I Joined this site in september 2014 but i guess ill introduce myself. Im Vanquish. Ive been hooked onto mugen ever since a long time ago when my friend showed it to me, even before that id always watch videos on mugen. I finally got it myself and loved it since then. Im a artist and i make my personal own comic called "No Escape". It uses a unique style inspired by a past friend. Anyway ive always had a dream to make my characters in mugen, but have not gotten any farther then one casual sprite. I cant figure out the meanings of state codes that mugen uses, but one day ill do it. Outside of that im pretty interested in cars and video games.

My avatar is a picture of my character "Divicantic", drawn by me and Photoshopped by a friend. He is half wolf and half alien.
    I look forward to partisapating more on this side. If you want to see all my characters and minicomics, I have a deviantart called NoEscapeEvolution777.