UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 59 of 60 FirstFirst ... 94954555657585960 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1199
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

I am a digital artist and music video creator ( self taught ) and am trying to expand my knowledge and take a crack at creating mugen stuff. I am happy to meet everyone and thank you for running the site, it is much appreciated.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello everyone, new to mugen and excited. Looking to do my own multiverse in relation to the music do with characters I have in my "music world." I am a masked musician and making a video game similar to Mortal Kombat is simply an awesome idea. Looking forward if anyone wants to team up. Let me know. I already have in video form with alot if editing something called Muzik Kombat. A video game with mugen would be the ultimate compliment. Im learning as I go. I can tell sprites are tricky in editing. If anyone wants to give me tips or advice Im all ears. Lets collaborate.

Uploads
    Comments

"Hi, I'm new here"... that's no good. I registered here a long time ago and had a personal problem that made me move away from the mugen. Now I am back and posted some of my chars (although I lost many that I did years ago). I plan to continue doing so. Although I am a novice with little or no talent. So my chars are very ... basic. (Sorry about my poor english, I'm Mexican).

Uploads
    Comments

Thumb up Re: Introduction thread

Hello everynyan~

I'm Walter Fast a.k.a. "walt" in the world of Mugen. I'm a spriter for KOF Style, and I've been hooked on the mugens since 2001. I've got many stories to tell, hopefully I can make a good long post to tell you guys some of my exciting adventures >:D

Uploads
    Comments

Hi my names Mimi, i'm 21. I'm relativity new to the forums and a little shy.
    I used to play quite a bit of mugen in high school. I hope I can make friends and be active in the community
    Hope to see you guys around

Uploads
    Comments

Ico Floppy 373

@Giga_Mimi
    We are delighted to receive new users!
    I really like your participation in the forums, as it is something that not many users know how to appreciate.
    I hope you get along well with everyone in this community.

Have a great day.

[3#'48;9 [email protected]# €3 #78'8€89]

Uploads
    Comments

- - - Updated - - -

hi there i'am sage of mugen and ofc it is my cyber name i create some chars's editions and stages this is my channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFv7-sUlKjkYNISrgxDoxZA?view_as=subscriber and i can't upload anything here cause they already uploaded all of my works T-T
    i'am 20 years old i like watching anime , hearing music( vocoloid , japanese music , eve , yorushika , minami .....) i like playing platform games like deadcells katana zero and towerfall
    anyway i hope that this community will grow more cause mugen needs to be recognized by the way i started playing mugen on 2009 and i started editing and making stuff on 2015
    i hope that one day i get the creator role here , nice to meet you all i hope we get along Click image for larger version. 

Name:	satisfied mugen archive.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	7517
    Last edited by Sage Of Mugen; Aug 11, 2020 at 14:55.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi, Im new to the forums (just today I realized they existed), I look forward to meeting other members, and actively participating in the forums.
    I Want to learn more about creating chars, actually Im very newbie so....

Well... My english is not good, but I can understand it, very ironic... so usually i need the google translate :c.... so... i moving more in spanish related forums.
    have a good day you all :D

Uploads
    Comments

Ico Floppy 373

Welcome Hiro64!
    I really hope you can get along with all of us, we are very happy to have a new member in this community.
    If you wish, you can participate in the International Section to communicate with users of the same language.

Thank you very much!

[3#'48;9 [email protected]# €3 #78'8€89]

I've been a useless piece of crap lurking this community for longer than some of you have been alive. It's high time I became more active. Someday I may even contribute to the community... Not today, though.

I fire giant nuclear death beams at skeletons for a living, write pulpy fantasy stories that I don't let anybody read, have watched #chans rise and fall from ground level, and own a physical copy of Princess Maker 2.

Uploads
    Comments

Let's see
    I'm a busy but lazy person at the same time
    I don't know how that works
    I guess I just have too many friends and I want to spend time with them
    I'm a male and I'm 24
    my goals are learning video game design, art, and programming so I can become a professional vg dev someday... even if I'm just an indie dev. I'd like to have a game that I can be proud of. Something I can look at, experience it the way I envision it and feel satisfied about.
    Something I can make money off of
    Something that might make me feel like there's a chance I'll be remembered for someday
    Anything else you'd wanna know, you'd have to just get to know me
    if I got the time
    Some details are too private for here.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello, i'm Gomamon, my previous usernames used to be Dhegul488 (in 2018 and 2019) and Gomamon Nanaya, but now i prefer Gomamon since it's way shorter. I myself may rarely play MUGEN but i will be active on the forums and status updates though. I don't have many things to say, but nice to meet you, i say.
    Gomamon, Joe Kido's Digimon partner.

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: I accept friend requests if you ever want to be friends with me. If no, that's okay, i can't be friends with everyone.)

I am mostly active on the forums and status updates, you may see me once, twice or million times.

Uploads
    Comments

i have been lurking here for quite some time, but i may finally become a little bit more active now.
    I suck at pretty much anything mugen related, be it creating content or actually playing it, but i really enjoy seeing the things people create here.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
    i have been lurking here for quite some time, but i may finally become a little bit more active now.
    I suck at pretty much anything mugen related, be it creating content or actually playing it, but i really enjoy seeing the things people create here.
    Welcome to this site, i hope you enjoy being here. If you ever have a question, ask the users or a mod (also, don't forget you can send private messages if you want, mods are always listening and helpful) and if you are experiencing some problem, be it on the engine MUGEN or on this site, you can ask for help and support, MUGEN Archive has a pretty helpful and kind community and you will meet a lot of great people on this site.

Sorry if my post made you uncomfortable, i was trying to help and be supportive.
    Gomamon, Joe Kido's Digimon partner.

(Gomamon is a character from Digimon series. My username is obviously based on him.)

(Note: I accept friend requests if you ever want to be friends with me. If no, that's okay, i can't be friends with everyone.)

I am mostly active on the forums and status updates, you may see me once, twice or million times.

Uploads
    Comments

Hey, I'm new to mugen, I randomly discovered this website due to seeing some of the games created here, I was interested so I created an account, it's a pleasure to be here!

Uploads
    Comments

I'm kind of new, but this is pretty much the first time im posting here, so Hello. Anyway, Mugen archive is pretty much what got me into Mugen so...thanks. Other than that it's a pleasure to be here with you all

Uploads
    Comments

I am a person studying computer science in college. What got me into MUGEN was that I love to simulate CPU vs CPU matches in many games, even going as far as hosting entire tournaments like that. When I saw that MUGEN had that feature, I couldn't resist

Uploads
    Comments

Greetings from Canada! to start, I have been quite a fan of M.U.G.E.N since 2011. i am very tech savvy and i love rgb lights. Soon i will build a mini arcade room which i plan to do sometime in 2021.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello! I starting to build a fun mini arcade via M.U.G.E.N. and experimenting using different characters. Thank you for the downloads I needed!

Uploads
    Comments

Hi! I'm Kagemorou. I've been a M.U.G.E.N fan since around 2000/2001 and... sweet son of Gouki that's 20 years now.... wow... Anyhoo.... I was never really active community wise outside of doing some testing on Boss-level AI's for a few creators and doing some unreleased updates on characters from the ancient past (like a QTX that functions on modern M.U.G.E.N) Mostly I am just in it to build a game with an obscenely large roster, but it is fun watching the community grow over the past 20 years. I am all in for discussing characters, fighting strategies, and life in general.

Statistics:

Name: Kagemorou
    Birthplace: U.S.A.
    Birthdate: 9-28-1981
    Fighting Style: Mixed
    Finishing Quote: "You Defeat King Kong To Stand A Chance!"
    Favourite Food: Pork Siopau