UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 41 of 59 FirstFirst ... 31363738394041424344454651 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

I'm Alan, and I've played MUGEN on and off for years now. Recently I've redeveloped my obsession for the game, and actually plan to learn the creation side so that I can bring my favorite characters to MUGEN. So many that I haven't ever seen created that I plan to work on in time.

I look forward to joining the community for real now; not just as a lurker anymore.

mulambo is offline user banned for repeated defamation, spreading plain lies with clear intent to damage people's reputation and/or ruin people's motivation Banned
    Toxic
    Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Crypticism88 View Post
    I'm Alan, and I've played MUGEN on and off for years now. Recently I've redeveloped my obsession for the game, and actually plan to learn the creation side so that I can bring my favorite characters to MUGEN. So many that I haven't ever seen created that I plan to work on in time.

I look forward to joining the community for real now; not just as a lurker anymore.
    welcome!
    nice avatar btw, legend of dragoon is one of my fav games

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by mulambo View Post
    welcome!
    nice avatar btw, legend of dragoon is one of my fav games
    FINALLY!!! Thank you! I literally never meet anyone who knows of the game! It is the game I absolutely nerd out over the most.

I plan to make Dart once I learn character creation. I made him once in Cladun with his normal and Dragoon forms, which was a much simpler character creation.

Uploads
    Comments

Hey Everyone,

I am new here with my gaming name ..

Welcome me

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by micjustin33 View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I am new here with my gaming name ..

Welcome me
    Hello, and welcome!
    "To realize one's destiny is a person's only obligation."
    --From The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

Uploads
    Comments

Uhh, hello everyone. I'm new and I discovered Mugen 2 years ago.I like to play games,animes,mangas etc... I may be new, but please be polite while greeting me. It's nice to meet you all. One question:How active is mugen since years ago? (Thanks for any answering good answers.)

Uploads
    Comments

very active, but like all fandoms

Uploads
    Comments

Hey, I'm Kira! Nice to meet you all. I used to fool around with Mugen when I was younger but now I'm trying to get back into it. I love many kinds of games but the genres I love the most are puzzle, fighting, and rpg. I also like anime/manga.

Uploads
    Comments

Things to know about me.

1. I couldn't program anything even if I tried.(I have no computer skills)

2. my preference is to have a good time in mugen downloading charaters cheap or not.

3. I got introduced to mugen by youtube.

so I'm pretty much a mugen player.

Me being a mugen creator would be the end of the world.(Believe me it's true)

Also my name in real life is Austin.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello everyone.
    I'm Nefrem, from France.
    I'm playing some Mugen games since years but since 3 or 4 month i'm trying to make my "own" Mugen build using Jump Characters and other characters edited to match with "Jump style".
    Last edited by nefrem; 15th September 2018 at 09:07.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello. I like fighting games. Just wanted to have something to do fun combos with cool characters. I'm also KeithKTA on Steam, if you ever want to play any fighting games together.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello guys, I'm pretty new here in the community, but I have been amazed by the fighting platform called MUGEN since I was 9.

I discovered my ******ity by watching Sabriel Ridgeback videos (yeah, MUGEN MALE TRIANGLE HORSE *****) and I learned MUGEN because of that.

Watched KOF fighting, Finale Sula, Lucy Diclonius, and holy shit I am very amazed by the pixelated visuals, so now I am a fan of the open source fighting platform game.

For now, the only reason I want to play MUGEN is because of the many 18+ gay shit you can implement on this fighting platform, but I feel that it won't be long until I get hooked at the game's main purpose: To watch other characters from different universes fighting.

Thanks for reading this!

Uploads
    Comments

Hello, I am some guy who likes Jojo and likes the idea of an open source fighting game with all these characters and customization.
    Like how has this entire game gone underground, it makes no sense to me

Uploads
    Comments

Blush Re: Introduction thread

Hey, it's the thread that should have hosted my first post but didn't because I didn't know that this thread existed because I probably accidentally ignored some sort of message or suggestion telling me about it! Fantastic.

Yeah, I'm Desaeta. I don't get out much, online or otherwise, but I decided to start speaking up around here because... why not? I like MUGEN and y'all seem pretty cool, so I guess there's no harm, eh?

And now for the fun facts that aren't really as fun as they sound.

1. I love bullet hells, specifically "waifu shooters" such as Touhou and Len'en. Wakasagihime is my Touhou waifu and Aoji Shitodo is my Len'en boy/girlfriend.
    2. Green is my favorite color. It reminds me of nature, serenity, happiness, and Wakasagihime and Aoji.
    3. I don't play fighting games very much. I like all of the Touhou fighting games for the unique gameplay, the Smash Bros. games for the completely different style, some of the more traditional fighters for the satisfying combos, and MUGEN for seeing how badly I can mess everything up.
    4. I am a programmer! I'm highly skilled in SmileBASIC (Petit Computer for the DSi and SmileBASIC for the 3DS), pretty good in normal BASIC, moderately proficient in C and C++, and willing to learn pretty much anything else.
    5. I use Windows as a secondary operating system. For general use, I have a dual-boot Kubuntu and Xubuntu laptop. For gaming, I have a dual-boot SparkyLinux Gameover and Windows 7 laptop. I do have a Windows 10 desktop, but it's the least powerful of the three.
    6. I will marry you on the spot if you can configure a Cisco router down to the MOTD from a terminal emulator without looking it up.
    7. I'm a master of making stupid wallpapers/lockscreens in GIMP, and I'm decent with making stupid videos with Lightworks.

So yeah, that's basically me. Nice to meet all of you! I'm hoping to get a bit more active in the future, blissfully unaware of the inevitability of my suddenly disappearing one day to reappear later simply because of my fluctuating interests!

...Just kidding.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi, I'm Makhirot, I love Mugen a lot and everything related to this 2D fighting engine.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello. I'm Luke and I cannot wait to be allowed to download Mugen Multiverse. I just registered but I guess I have to wait to be promoted so that I can do so.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPete View Post
    Hello. I'm Luke and I cannot wait to be allowed to download Mugen Multiverse. I just registered but I guess I have to wait to be promoted so that I can do so.
    This is a community weekend, and after it ends, you'll be able to download again. It ends on Monday (tomorrow). You don't need to be promoted to download outside of community weekends.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello all! I'm wtrfh, I haven't played mugen in over 10 years but I can't wait to get into it again. If there is anything new I should know, please tell!

Uploads
    Comments

Hello everyone,

This is Blackhakumen3 and I joined this site in order to discover many M.U.G.E.N characters and stages who were created by those who worked very hard on them in order to create my own fan made MUGEN game in the near future.

I was mostly thinking about making two MUGEN games which are called All-Star Battle Climax, which features many fighting games characters from many different fighting games titles (Street Fighter, KOF, Tekken, Melty Blood, and etc.) and the second one being called King Of Fighters Crusaders Match, which is mostly focused on many cast of characters from many SNK titles (even some guest characters would be added as well.)

Uploads
    Comments

Hi Everyone

I'm Jonah aka kai_jph
    Enjoy doing basic edits my mugen game and its chars. Hopefully I'll learn to code as well

Looking forward to getting to know and learning from you all