UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

Hello , YamatoYoumu here. I came chasing down a couple of Melty Blood edits + Ryougi. =3 I am an oldie in the community and have put out a few stages as well as character edits of my own. My alias as a creator/editor remains a mystery.

My interests are Type-Moon , Touhou , lolis , tons of different JP artists music & RPGs. Anyways , i'll be around. Feel free to fire a random message my way.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi everyone my name is mugenm and only reason i even know about mugen is from a friend. I've been playing for 4 years im often on and off but now seems like im gonna be back for good

Uploads
    Comments

Beware Re: "Introduction" Thread

Well people, i'm here because i was searching for Sati's Dark Karin, but since this is one of the few hosting forums that let you comment on the downloads, i think i will like here, i like reveiwing shit'n'stuff and i have LOTSA characters in my mugen folder (i have given up loading my mugen, i simply open mugen windows configurator and put it in the arena, it's faster this way) so if i find any rare gem in my collection i will upload it too.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: "Introduction" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by berserkx33 View Post
    Well people, i'm here because i was searching for Sati's Dark Karin, but since this is one of the few hosting forums that let you comment on the downloads, i think i will like here, i like reveiwing shit'n'stuff and i have LOTSA characters in my mugen folder (i have given up loading my mugen, i simply open mugen windows configurator and put it in the arena, it's faster this way) so if i find any rare gem in my collection i will upload it too.
    Welcome and enjoy your stay.

We are always glad to welcome a member who wants to contribute to the database. We need contributions from the community badly. Hopefully you will live up to your promise, because I got a lot of promises before which were never followed by action.

Also some reviews would be extremely welcome. In order for a review to become the official description of a file, you need to post it in this forum. After you made enough reviews, you will even be promoted to the "reviewers" user group and gain some extra privileges (like bigger limit for avatars, no download limit per day, user name with special color, and many other little things I don't remember of right now).

I am waiting your contributions.

Hello folks. I go by the profile name of Brye2357. Anyway, I have been intertwined/intervened with the Electrobyte Inc.'s breakthrough software/hardware program of M.U.G.E.N since 2004 and I figured I would join Mugenarchives.com to contribute hard-to-find - (Rare Commodity) - of Neo Geo Stages from other authors of M.U.G.E.N, not to mention ripping actual Original S.N.K Inc./S.N.K Playmore Inc. Stages from licensed discs myself when the spare free-time arises. Furthermore, this website/webpage of Mugenarchives.com seems like a lot friendlier place compared to < >.com.

Uploads
    Comments

Welcome and enjoy your stay Brye :)
    We are lacking in snk stages so your contributions would be very welcome!

Uploads
    Comments

Cool Re: Introduction thread

Sorry for i haven't seen this thread before, but when i went in the forum, strangely i haven't seen other sections :P
    Here below i'll post a my intro..
    Quote Originally Posted by Heka2010 View Post
    Hi all.

I'm Hekathontreides aka Heka, a mugen fan and spriter from its DOS launch, but in these last years i was a bit lazy, and i've to thank my dear (and nightmarish) friend Kain for pressuring me on release something hihihi. Mainly stages, with some char contributions, as Evil Soul Dark new striker and fx (plus some fixes on ES other strikers, and new intro ideas), mainly hosted on Kain site or CvG forum (scruffy's crew was busy in that time).. Soon i'll post some of my recent edits, as i'll find a section ad hoc for them..
    Glad to be here
    I'm a sprite artist and, mainly, a stage creator..
    You can see my stuff on "Kain The Supreme: the Realm" and on "CvG United"
    ...and that was alot of time ago. the old CVG was renamed later on in CrusaderCast, and now it's down, sadly
    I had a chance to create a site for my stuff, but i was a bit lazy on the updates, so there i have only some stuff, for the rest i like more having them hosted in forums i like
    ..but if you want to give it a look, here we go

-The Myth Labs-

...currently on ALOT of projs... <- yeah, still the same here XDD

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by YamatoYoumu View Post
    Hello , YamatoYoumu here. I came chasing down a couple of Melty Blood edits + Ryougi. =3 I am an oldie in the community and have put out a few stages as well as character edits of my own. My alias as a creator/editor remains a mystery.

My interests are Type-Moon , Touhou , lolis , tons of different JP artists music & RPGs. Anyways , i'll be around. Feel free to fire a random message my way.
    Welcome and enjoy your stay. You can use this website to host your edits anytime, edits are welcome too.

@Heka2010 Welcome and please enjoy your stay. Glad to have you here.

Uploads
    Comments

I'm Leon and will be the representative of "street fighter" and I'll post the best chars of "street"

Uploads
    Comments

I'm C'Rockman and I have the purpose of upload good chars of KOF, so I will dedicate myself to improving the site in the categories The King of Fighters.
    the bad part is that my net is a little slow which will make things difficult.
    anyway will do my best.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Leon Tatsumakisempuukiaku View Post
    I'm Leon and will be the representative of "street fighter" and I'll post the best chars of "street"
    Quote Originally Posted by C'Rockman View Post
    I'm C'Rockman and I have the purpose of upload good chars of KOF, so I will dedicate myself to improving the site in the categories The King of Fighters.
    the bad part is that my net is a little slow which will make things difficult.
    anyway will do my best.
    Welcome my friends and thanks for your contributions to the database.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Imma New guy here.

Hai, I'm Blockhead, I Call myself the 1# guy but you can call me anyhing anyway....I'm new....And this forum seems interesting. and i'm not some cool guy here....and i'm just saying hi here for now on..so that's all for now.

Peace Out.

Uploads
    Comments

Heyo! New person here! I usally don't do these kind of Intro things I'm more of lurker in message boards myself. Touhou fan I'll try and add stuff there and anything else I find I go more for stuff from obscure and lesser know games and just off the wall chars. I not good as this sort of stuff I screw up my first two uploads.

*sigh*

That's it for now..

Uploads
    Comments

Hi, I'm Overlord24, I just started here today and am hoping to find some people that are interested in Touhou Mugen stuff as much as I am.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi, I'm Captain Universe and I literally just got into MUGEN yesterday and went hunting for some much needed supplies. It's nice to meet you all.

Uploads
    Comments

This is my first post on this site, and I hope to make many more in the future...do not worry, I am NOT a spambot twitch*Domo Aregato, Mr. Roboto*twitch

Just kidding!

Anyway, I was looking for a few seemingly impossible-to-find characters--the original Kyurem (NOT the black or white ones, PLEASE!), Midna's imp form, Gex the Gecko from his namesake games, and possibly even the likes of Mega Mewtwo X and Y, and other Legendary Pokemon such as Lugia, Celebi, and Jirachi...I have a bunch of empty slots in my Mugen select screen just ITCHING to be filled!

Uploads
    Comments

Heya everyone. Name's Chronogamer. Just wanted to get back into MUGEN again after a long hiatus from a different forum relating to the game. 'Sup? So far, I like this place.

Uploads
    Comments

Beware Re: Introduction thread

Yo! I'm Pumped Aaron! The reason I came here was because I was trying to hook up on Xbox 360 arcade stick to make it compatible with a Neo-Geo emulator, and I failed, so I thought "I'll get some resources from the consumers themselves! Let the people build the game!"

Haha, but seriously, on one hand, maybe I am rather cocky, but on the other hand, I've got good resilience too! I'll keep gathering characters, backgrounds and such, and maybe some day, I'll contribute some primo stuff from my own effort! Thanks for the Double Dragon characters, Descolor, to get me started off! WOOOO!

Uploads
    Comments

Holy crap, each account activation email I requested took twenty minutes to reach me. If you hit "resend email" a bunch of times wondering what the hell's going on, twenty minutes later you'll start getting a bunch of emails with now-invalid activation codes and you have to wait twenty minutes after your last request to get one that works. I've never seen that before.

Uploads
    Comments

Greeting from Malaysia..
    just registered, the main objective I came here is to try out edited mugen characters, there are so many of them here.
    Question is, why I can't download? The download link always fail, then if I re-submit download request, the site asked me to slow down, saying downloading too many.
    But, I'll try again later after this introduction post.
    Good job, anyway.