UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

Im ededdeddy4. I like mugen the internet and thats about it.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello. I suck at fighting games but I like 'em, and seeing all the crazy things you can do with MUGEN made me want to try it out.

Uploads
    Comments

Hiruman here. I'm new to mugen and a big SF fan.

Nice to meet you!

Uploads
    Comments

I registered Yesterday, but forgot to Introduce myself. The Name is Tsuyori. Lover of RPGs and Adventure Games. I came across MUGEN years ago.

Uploads
    Comments

*Introduction*

- - - Updated - - -

Lel, need post count to DL blaz blue chars.

Uploads
    Comments

Hastorr here. I come from a far away land on the search for shoving a bunch of stages and characters in my folder.

Uploads
    Comments

Hiya. I've heard of Mugen for a long time but I never actually tried it out until now. Hope to have lots of fun with it.

Uploads
    Comments

Was looking for this thread. I just kind of got into Mugen over the last month or so, and now I'm a few hundred characters in. Glad to join in.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello everyone! I've been using Mugen for a while now and I have been really enjoying it. I'm glad I finally joined.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyAsmodi View Post
    Hello everyone! I've been using Mugen for a while now and I have been really enjoying it. I'm glad I finally joined.
    Welcome..

Uploads
    Comments

Hi, i'm new here.

If your idea of "preserving M.U.G.E.N for eternity" is restricting basic features to everyone until they have a quadrillion posts, then you're failing spectacularly

Uploads
    Comments

Hi I'm meddo :)
    Playing games since 1992.
    My childhood games are poor pixel quality but they are awesome for me even now. I love Mugen because this is in pixels too:)

Uploads
    Comments

hi im new here. just started using mugen and love it

Uploads
    Comments

Hello I am Titanoverlord, I guess you could call me a tinkerer, I tend to edit things if they do not seem 'right' or to test an idea of some sort, I am not sure about if some of the content I have atm would constitute for an upload. But I am almost always thinking of some kind of idea Mugen related or not.

Uploads
    Comments

Well hello My name is Nahu i came here for download some Mugen characters but the community is nice so I think im going to stay maybe in try to lear how to make Mugen characters and upload them here

Uploads
    Comments

Hello folks!! I'm am thec0r3. I'm the proud creator of fightinggamesonline.info. I forgot how it happened but I got curious about mugen netplay a few months back, found out about ikemen, and I've pretty much been spending my time reengaging in Mugen and its development while being pleasantly surprised about the progress the community has made.

I'm now working on a new youtube series which is going to talk about mugen for the first couple episodes. Hopefully I do it some justice. Other than that I'm a big SNK fan love The King Of Fighters series especially and I enjoy watching competitive fighting games tournaments as well. (Killer Instinct World Cup and Final Round XX this weekend).

Outside of gaming I just like to watch good TV shows and Movies and that pretty much sums me up in a nut shell hehe.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello there, my name is Ashendusker (abbreviated to ashen for any that wonder), and i just recently found out about mugen, so i thought what better place to start than with the original (i apologise if im wrong, as i say, im new to this)
    I dont find myself to be particularly great at fighting games, but i still find them cool in general, just due to the sheer amount of unique characters in one game, and this has a great many mre, so it had piqued my interest, as such, i think i will stay here for a long time to come

Uploads
    Comments

Hi there lol, I go by "Sonatic", and I've been into MUGEN for awhile I think.

My brother introduced me a few years back with a Naruto MUGEN, but I had since forgotten about it. I hadn't gotten into MUGEN again until last year. Since then I've attempted to make two characters, not being amazing, but better than beta. They weren't as great as I anticipated, but it was a good experience and it helped me learn how to adjust downloaded characters through Fighter Factory.

I'm maybe above average at fighting games, but I usually play characters with easily activated specials and hypers so I wouldn't know.

Uploads
    Comments

My nam is, ( u dont need to remember) Guanglai Kangyi, age 15, the past month to me is, only graduation tests. the entrance into high-school brings really exciting and worrying days. till i met these 2 very special guys……..

I'm fairly new, been messing around with mugen for the past couple days. I'm not too good at fighting games, but nonetheless they are very entertaining.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello! I'm Fede but use 'CapiDobe' ID for some other reasons, haha. I'm from Argentina, i'm 26years old and i love to play JRPG, also battle games like Marvel vs Capcom, Tekken, mugen... I'm a fan of megaman series. I think my english might not be so good, i used to chat a lot with english players on pc but i seldom play with english players on ps3, so my english might need some more practice!