UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

Ello guys and gals, Absolute here. I'm green here, and decided to get active on the fourms. The one thing I wanna do is essentially get REALLY good with a ton of different mugen characters so I can have more fun with friends in a competitive setting. I also wanna learn a lot of things about the characters in game and share that knowledge with the people here (IE: Combos, unique character mechanics, etc.) I've always been a fan of MUGEN for how highly customizable it is, essentially being a "play your way" fighter.
    My main characters: Evil Ken (Reuben Kee's version) and Oni (Mr.Ansatsuken's version)

My interests include: StarCraft, Minecraft (for modding purposes and its similarity to MUGEN), Diablo, Origami, and PCs
    Feel free to send a message my way, I'll try to get on once a day.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello. This is my first time posting in any forum in years.
    Anyway, I've been on and off of MUGEN since about 2006. In that time I've put together about 5 or 6 different ones. Somehow, something always comes up that makes me want to create another. This time, a friend wants me to help him. So now, I get to build two more.

So far, my favorite Screenpack is Lightworks 1.0. My favorite Lifebar is Vocaloid.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi, I'm Azure_Shadow. I don't traditionally post or hang around much on forums, though there have been a few that have held my attention. Time will tell.
    I've joined partly so I can download from this site again, but now that I'm here I find myself itching to absorb some knowledge. I'll look through the discussions later to see if I can find anything about the coding and creation of mugen characters, but I have a lot less time now than before college when I used to do this kind of thing, so it's very likely nothing will come from that. =(
    If I continue posting, you'll probably either find me amongst those discussions or in the miscellaneous stuff.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Ello, Ello!

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    Welcome and thanks you for your support. :)

Sometimes it takes years for a website to be become popular. We believe in the philosophy of this websibe. And we think the community will be eventually active and our concept accepted in the MUGEN world.
    I love this site.

and will people make more undertale stuff + AU's?

Uploads
    Comments

Ayy lmao I'm Pingurules
    I'm here only because of a few things honestly. I won't be using this site often because the rules of storaging my characters don't sit very well with me, but I hope I won't be a nuisance while I am here. :)

Kinda late to introduce myself considering the circumstances, but might as well.
    On the internet i'm commonly known as "E.E.", especially on services like Steam. I'm 22 years old.
    I've been playing M.U.G.E.N. on and off since around 2007-2008, but until now i was just lurking without joining any communities.
    I returned to the game recently after years of abscence, and so here i am.
    Writing is my hobby and it comes easily, which helps with writing reviews. It's just something that i enjoy doing.
    I don't have much coding or technical skill though.
    Thank you for reading, i hope we all get along.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello Everyone

Been a fan of MUGEN for more than 4 years now, and have been lurking the internet searching for characters. I figured this website in particular is among the best, due to having characters no other side possesses.

While I am able to add stages and characters to MUGEN, Im not really a MUGEN Character creator (both the programming side of things, and the art). I simply like to find and collect characters/stages for my roster.

My Favorite characters I almost always end up putting in my MUGEN character roser are DBZ Characters, due to me being a major DBZ Fan. I also enjoy cheap/Overpowered characters for fun onesided battles hehe.

Hope everyone is doing well, and while I will mostlikely remain silent and continue to lurk, I wish everyone a good time

Uploads
    Comments

Greetings. I'm tom1988.

I know I've been a MUGEN player since around 2009-ish, but as time went on, I wanted to see what I could do in terms of making my own characters or stages in addition to editing some existing stuff ONLY if I knew who made the character/stage first.

I may be an amateur at coding, but hey; I can experiment with things, you know.

Uploads
    Comments

I'm Vans. (I could not use my nick because it is too short). I am an administrator for TrinityMUGEN and have been coding for the MUGEN engine for over 10 years. I specialize in coding CNS-compact systems for MUGEN and SNK-related content.

I am also a retired staff member from several renowned MUGEN forums.

You can find my work and other things in my personal webpage.

Edit: I can't post URLs, do I need permission?

Pleased to be here.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello, im meiwa and im from spain, nice to meet you

Uploads
    Comments

hello there! I now this is kind of done a lot so please forgive my gab. I'm fairly new to mugen myself and I really like fighting games (even though i really do stink at most of them lol XD) hoping this experience will be fun and maybe i'll learn a thing or two along the way.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello to all, I'm Shaka!

Uploads
    Comments

Hi all.I'm new here and of course i play Mugen a lot.I abandoned Mugen 2 years ago and now i'm back, i saw that a lot of sites are now closed and others are new for me, like this one.I tought Mugen was destined for die, but fortunely the community is still alive and very active.I would be an expert of Mugen, but i'm not good for test chars

Uploads
    Comments

Greetings - it's impressive how long this community has been around!

Uploads
    Comments

Greetings fellow users, allow me to introduce myself: the name is DominatorLegend, and I seek to become a high rank member of this community. By now, I have commented a respectable number of times, made my first review and uploaded a few BGM files for you to enjoy.
    My main interests are RPGs (WRPGs to be more specific), music and movies. You are free to message me anytime.

Uploads
    Comments

hi i'm a new and love mugen

Uploads
    Comments

Hi I am new here am bit shy on posting try my best get to no people

Uploads
    Comments

Long known of MUGEN.
    Downloaded it days ago.
    Now getting fighters.

-WW

Uploads
    Comments

Hello, joined a few days ago. did some light mugen programing 10 years ago and decided to pick the hobby back up again. lots have changed......

Hi, I am a new member who used to play King of fighters on the first play station. I like adding KOF characters (1997-XI styles) to my Mugen , so I thank all who make or post links to new KOF and similar characters.