UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4444950515253545556 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1117
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

Hey there. I was introduced to this community by Afro Senju XL, a YouTuber that has posted some videos of the Mugen engine. I thought it looked awesome but, he did not post any links on how to get started. So I just researched into it myself. I'm currently trying to figure out how to create a themed pack and I want a more all anime against each other. Not sure if there's an easy option but, tutorials so far have shown a very long and tedious manual process that isn't exactly user friendly but, I can roll with it if that's the case.

I do love Bleach and there's not a lot of mainstream Bleach fighting games and this being freeware is extremely interesting where the sky is pretty much the limit. I have messed with emulators before and have experience messing around with config files so, it's very thought provoking to see what exactly can be done and if I can craft a full pack that combines a lot of characters from the anime I like and not get only 1 or 2 characters like Jump Force or J-stars.

Uploads
    Comments

technically I've been on this site for at least a year, but i'm trying to not be a lurker so i can work on a game on the weekend, i like mugen, but i usually don't play it, i watch it on watch mode, i am the most casual player imo, i love cpu tournaments, and sometimes i record them, but i have only recorded 1 and put it on yt

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Yeah I may or may not have forgotten to introduce myself properly. Though I’ve been active this past month I’ll still try to give a proper introduction since I want you all to know me a bit more.

I’m Jude (I was named after the Saint not The Beatles song), and yeah as you may know I make a lot of CvS characters. I do it all the time. So yeah, all I do is just code anything. Anything having to do with code. I just recently learned C++ 4 months ago. I usually compose classical music, as it is my favorite genre. I also play many different instruments, which include the piano, violin, guitar, and the recorder (from the very little I learned in elementary school). I do a lot of sports as well, which include Baseball, Basketball, and Soccer. Although I can’t do all at once for my school since their schedules overlap. I find it necessary to make sure my free time is well spent and used in the most efficient manner possible. Now that we are off on Christmas break and scoring perfects on my really dragged out finals, I found myself with more time to myself than ever, and I’m doing a lot of good with it.

I first got into MUGEN through Capcom Vs. SNK 2, my favorite game. I usually play Super Smash Bros, Street Fighter, and above all else, CvS2, which has won me some local tournaments in my home town.

Basically, I may do a lot.
    All you need to know about me is that I like doing stuff and posting it with like minded peers to see if they share the same views and motives as me. Though it goes rather unnoticed, I’m still glad a select few praise my works nonetheless.

That’s really all you need to know about me. I hope you have a good day, wherever you are :)
    cvs = best game. don’t @ me plz.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi everybody wassup, i'm an old mugen gamer.
    I'm here for almost two weeks i guess but i have forget to introduce myself.
    It's a little sad to see many mugen sites are down, i hope this place don't die too!

Uploads
    Comments

HeLlO BUdDiEs-
    no im not going to...
    im diego,also known as the creator of the super random fighters mugen,
    idk how to introduce me but i do have a GB profile and a discord account,these 2 named
    "Diego The Raposa Modder"
    and yeah im not into mugen but i am making one tho

Uploads
    Comments

If you don't know about me, My name is Jansen121, i'm a brazilian 16-year old gamer/otaku from Bangu, West Zone of Rio de Janeiro. I First started knowing MUGEN in my childhood (2008~2009, 5~6 years old) while i saw some MUGEN videos on Youtube, i have played some MUGEN games on my old WINXP desktop, 6 years later i have returned to watch MUGEN videos (& Doujin games too) on Youtube when i was still 11. I Started doing MUGEN chars in 2016 when i was 13, my first ones aren't really good but i will try to improve my skills but i want to receive feedback/criticism to my future projects.
    Undecided signature.
    MUGEN Blog
    ~In the area since V/VI/MMIII (05/06/2003)~

W.I.P:

Chars:

Aselia (Eien no Aselia)

my first "improved" char i will make after i study all mugen references (studied only stage basics/animation (except reserved char sprites) ).

Stages:

Snowy Forest (Tekken Advance)
    Comic Market/Comiket (QoH '99 SE)

FC2 Video
    Twitter: @j121_mugen
    Patreon

Uploads
    Comments

Hey, I'm Paradox. I recently got into MUGEN because of Afrosenju and thought it was pretty cool. I've been struggling a bit with getting things to work but it's been fun.

Uploads
    Comments

Hey guys, how you doing? The name ☆Wolfie☆, and I'm a fighting game fanatic. I've been knowing Mugen since 2007, but now been wanting to create some characters myself.

Uploads
    Comments

Name: Zeak

I got into mugen when I was 13yrs old.
    I finally got into the coding part this year 2020 :D

Uploads
    Comments

Hello MA community

I'm VermillionSpy.
    I am new here but I am a long time moderator for the releases and creator warehouse section on the mugen forum newagemugen.com.
    If you are not familiar with Newagemugen, it is a 10 year old Mugen community that was originally called Club Syndicate and PhantomGs between 2006-2010.
    Members such as EXShadow, MOTVN, Dissidia, and Immortal Syn made up its main user base.
    I am currently helping the site founders there rebuild old collections of work from the 2008-2010 period of Mugen when activity was extremely high in terms of original stage and graphical mugen content creation.
    I hope I will have some rare gems to share with you while also maybe finding some here.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello
    Don't really plan on "interacting" just posting a comment here

Not exactly new to mugen, have had a few weird builds way back and a few broken characters that never got finished.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi!!! I'm new here...and as an intro, I have fond memories of Streets of Rage 2, and found out about Mugen by googling around :)

I've dabbled with hacking SOR, and it's amazing how much content is here!

Uploads
    Comments

Hi everybody,
    I'm a wwe2k20 gamer on ps4, I like a lot the kind of customization in that games. But I had mugen back in the days, and I want to give It another try! This is a huge and beautiful community! Hope to have great time here

Uploads
    Comments

Hello everyone. I love this game and I hope to contribute as much as I can to the community.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello everyone I always wanted to make a MUGEN game since i heard about it some years ago but never try and last week I decide to finally give a try so I started to watch some tutorial videos and that's how I get to this site. I'm 24 years old and I can speak spanish (My native language), portuguese and english but my english is not too good as the others and i know almost anything about MUGEN just started so take care of me haha

Uploads
    Comments

Hello everyone! I'm Furea Ikatteiru, which I came up with as made up character in My Hero. I actually found out about Mugen through AfroSenju, and just really wanted to be a part of it, being the dubbed anime lover that I am. Lol I hope I don't discourage anyone while I am here

Uploads
    Comments

Hey all, I'm Jazzman. My friend got me into mugen long ago and some time a few years ago he started playing around with modifying kfm, as he always had an issue with how much faster everyone else is in comparison. Long story short, he and I've been playing mugen on and off for years, and I remember him messing around with the modding stuff and I kinda want to have a go too, even though I'm not the best at computers or art. Hope you guys will treat me well.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi, I'm Lolisto

I had a few friends recommending mugen to me. I started playing around with it and really enjoyed it. I've messed around and made some pretty heavy modifications to fighting games in the past and really enjoyed it, so this looks really promising to do some stuff with and maybe make some custom mods and characters.

I'm also extremely shy and don't talk much, so I might not post very frequently. I'll work on opening up a bit though and finding a spot in the community.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Lolisto View Post
    Hi, I'm Lolisto

I had a few friends recommending mugen to me. I started playing around with it and really enjoyed it. I've messed around and made some pretty heavy modifications to fighting games in the past and really enjoyed it, so this looks really promising to do some stuff with and maybe make some custom mods and characters.

I'm also extremely shy and don't talk much, so I might not post very frequently. I'll work on opening up a bit though and finding a spot in the community.
    Welcome and glad to hear you enjoy this game.

Uploads
    Comments

I'm build, i'm quite new to Mugen when it comes to actually using it but have seen clips of it on youtube, i am a Kamen Rider Fan and seeing that other fans were able to make them from scratch(i think?) gives me hope that the fanbase isn't too obscure.