UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949545556575859
Results 1,161 to 1,167 of 1167
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

I am a digital artist and music video creator ( self taught ) and am trying to expand my knowledge and take a crack at creating mugen stuff. I am happy to meet everyone and thank you for running the site, it is much appreciated.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello everyone, new to mugen and excited. Looking to do my own multiverse in relation to the music do with characters I have in my "music world." I am a masked musician and making a video game similar to Mortal Kombat is simply an awesome idea. Looking forward if anyone wants to team up. Let me know. I already have in video form with alot if editing something called Muzik Kombat. A video game with mugen would be the ultimate compliment. Im learning as I go. I can tell sprites are tricky in editing. If anyone wants to give me tips or advice Im all ears. Lets collaborate.

Uploads
    Comments

"Hi, I'm new here"... that's no good. I registered here a long time ago and had a personal problem that made me move away from the mugen. Now I am back and posted some of my chars (although I lost many that I did years ago). I plan to continue doing so. Although I am a novice with little or no talent. So my chars are very ... basic. (Sorry about my poor english, I'm Mexican).

Uploads
    Comments

Thumb up Re: Introduction thread

Hello everynyan~

I'm Walter Fast a.k.a. "walt" in the world of Mugen. I'm a spriter for KOF Style, and I've been hooked on the mugens since 2001. I've got many stories to tell, hopefully I can make a good long post to tell you guys some of my exciting adventures >:D

Uploads
    Comments

Hi my names Mimi, i'm 21. I'm relativity new to the forums and a little shy.
    I used to play quite a bit of mugen in high school. I hope I can make friends and be active in the community
    Hope to see you guys around

Uploads
    Comments

Ico Floppy 373

@Giga_Mimi
    We are delighted to receive new users!
    I really like your participation in the forums, as it is something that not many users know how to appreciate.
    I hope you get along well with everyone in this community.

Have a great day.

Uploads
    Comments

- - - Updated - - -

hi there i'am sage of mugen and ofc it is my cyber name i create some chars's editions and stages this is my channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFv7-sUlKjkYNISrgxDoxZA?view_as=subscriber and i can't upload anything here cause they already uploaded all of my works T-T
    i'am 20 years old i like watching anime , hearing music( vocoloid , japanese music , eve , yorushika , minami .....) i like playing platform games like deadcells katana zero and towerfall
    anyway i hope that this community will grow more cause mugen needs to be recognized by the way i started playing mugen on 2009 and i started editing and making stuff on 2015
    i hope that one day i get the creator role here , nice to meet you all i hope we get along Click image for larger version. 

Name:	satisfied mugen archive.png 
Views:	1 
Size:	73.4 KB 
ID:	7517
    Last edited by Sage Of Mugen; Yesterday at 14:55.