UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Uploads
    Comments

Arrow Introduction thread

If you want to introduce yourself, feel free to post here. Please avoid short posts such as "Hi, I'm new here".

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

Hello I'm LegatoSkyheart from Mugen Free For All.
    I'm sure you know about it since your Banner came from the Forum I go to.
    But to be kind I thought I should introduce myself.

Smile Re: Introduction thread

Oh? I didn't know there was an Introduction thread here, well anyways my name is Danny and uh pretty much I study a little about mugen and eager to share my mugen characters, stages, tools and other that is related to mugen.

Judgment has come down from the path which spans from hell, it has been decided that you must die.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Ello, Ello!

Well, seems that this site isn't as popular as it should, ( which in my opinion is a bloody shame...) So, I have three announcements!

One: This site is now officially on my spread list ( Pretty much advertising on other sites)

Two: I'm stepping into the community here.(I'd like to pass material with other people here)

Three: I'll be uploading some of the stuff I've dug up over the past couple years.

Well chaps, I say that's how the ball is tossed. Now let's give it a good effort!

Cheerio for now.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Ello, Ello!

Welcome and thanks you for your support. :)

Sometimes it takes years for a website to be become popular. We believe in the philosophy of this websibe. And we think the community will be eventually active and our concept accepted in the MUGEN world.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Ello, Ello!

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    Welcome and thanks you for your support. :)

Sometimes it takes years for a website to be become popular. We believe in the philosophy of this websibe. And we think the community will be eventually active and our concept accepted in the MUGEN world.
    I love this site.

and will people make more undertale stuff + AU's?

Uploads
    Comments

Default hi all

ok iv looked everywhere and i cnt find where the new guy says hi so im posting here lol if it is wrong im sorry :( anyway iv been playing mugen a few years unlike most i started on my xbox with x mugen and have currently started a mugen hd for my pc woop woop my fav charactor is obviously ryu hd :) i know boring lol anyway just wanted to say hi n what a great site and collection of chars and stages u have i will post frequently as im not a leech i currently hold over 1000 chars and 700 stages if anyone would like any rare chars uploading plz feel free to ask and i will post in the appropriate forum :) thats it im wafflerman and hellllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooo

Uploads
    Comments

Hi am an Alien from another universe here to collect the intel on your strongest earth warriors to take part in a galactic struggles. Who will decide the fate of your world.

Meh if you did not realise I'm kidding am new here but I want to ensure my Introduction is a blast. Here to get more characters for Mugen and kick some (insert censored word here) at the moment thanks for the characters I managed to get so far they are indeed strong (refer to above lol) you guys rock.

P.S I come in peace :-)
    Last edited by LoveMugen; 24th July 2010 at 18:55.

Uploads
    Comments

Cool Hello all

hey im new here and im on a hunt for new and great fighters too choose from...if ya can help me out on completing my roster i will much be greatful for it....

Yours truely, Truekilla aka Will

Smile Ohaidere

Hi, i am Random Talking Bush.
    I, Somehow, can play mugen.
    I was a big fan of touhou, when i heard of a video called,
    "Flandre vs. Ronald Mcdonald", I freaked and thought, I NEED THAT GAME.
    so, when i got it, i got only pixelated Kung Fu Man, and normal Kung Fu man.
    i kiked him, but not such a s CHUCK NORRIS and pwning CURSOR, and FLANDRE SCARLET.
    and yes, i like waffles.

Uploads
    Comments

I'm also Random Talking Bush. Seems there's someone else around here that shares the same name as me for whatever reason...

Anyhoo, I've created a couple of characters for MUGEN before (Tomo Takino and Parasol Waddle Dee), but lately I've been busy and haven't been working on anything related to MUGEN. Someday, I'll return, but I don't know when I will.

I'll come and go. I might not stay around here for too long, but I'll visit every now and then.
    Last edited by Random Talking Bush; 6th August 2010 at 07:38.

Uploads
    Comments

Um hello. my name is Black Star!

I'm not new to MUGEN really but I am a NOOB at creations. I joined the site to learn all I can. and to be the best creator I can be. I like the site and also like mugen. so i'm sure i'll enjoy me stay.

Thanx.

Black Star

Uploads
    Comments

hi :D im new to mugen, my friend told me to start an account to play with him.. so yah. nice to meet you all

Uploads
    Comments

Hi everyone my name is mugenm and only reason i even know about mugen is from a friend. I've been playing for 4 years im often on and off but now seems like im gonna be back for good

Uploads
    Comments

Beware Re: "Introduction" Thread

Well people, i'm here because i was searching for Sati's Dark Karin, but since this is one of the few hosting forums that let you comment on the downloads, i think i will like here, i like reveiwing shit'n'stuff and i have LOTSA characters in my mugen folder (i have given up loading my mugen, i simply open mugen windows configurator and put it in the arena, it's faster this way) so if i find any rare gem in my collection i will upload it too.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: "Introduction" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by berserkx33 View Post
    Well people, i'm here because i was searching for Sati's Dark Karin, but since this is one of the few hosting forums that let you comment on the downloads, i think i will like here, i like reveiwing shit'n'stuff and i have LOTSA characters in my mugen folder (i have given up loading my mugen, i simply open mugen windows configurator and put it in the arena, it's faster this way) so if i find any rare gem in my collection i will upload it too.
    Welcome and enjoy your stay.

We are always glad to welcome a member who wants to contribute to the database. We need contributions from the community badly. Hopefully you will live up to your promise, because I got a lot of promises before which were never followed by action.

Also some reviews would be extremely welcome. In order for a review to become the official description of a file, you need to post it in this forum. After you made enough reviews, you will even be promoted to the "reviewers" user group and gain some extra privileges (like bigger limit for avatars, no download limit per day, user name with special color, and many other little things I don't remember of right now).

I am waiting your contributions.

Hello folks. I go by the profile name of Brye2357. Anyway, I have been intertwined/intervened with the Electrobyte Inc.'s breakthrough software/hardware program of M.U.G.E.N since 2004 and I figured I would join Mugenarchives.com to contribute hard-to-find - (Rare Commodity) - of Neo Geo Stages from other authors of M.U.G.E.N, not to mention ripping actual Original S.N.K Inc./S.N.K Playmore Inc. Stages from licensed discs myself when the spare free-time arises. Furthermore, this website/webpage of Mugenarchives.com seems like a lot friendlier place compared to < >.com.

Uploads
    Comments

Welcome and enjoy your stay Brye :)
    We are lacking in snk stages so your contributions would be very welcome!

Uploads
    Comments

Cool Re: Introduction thread

Sorry for i haven't seen this thread before, but when i went in the forum, strangely i haven't seen other sections :P
    Here below i'll post a my intro..
    Quote Originally Posted by Heka2010 View Post
    Hi all.

I'm Hekathontreides aka Heka, a mugen fan and spriter from its DOS launch, but in these last years i was a bit lazy, and i've to thank my dear (and nightmarish) friend Kain for pressuring me on release something hihihi. Mainly stages, with some char contributions, as Evil Soul Dark new striker and fx (plus some fixes on ES other strikers, and new intro ideas), mainly hosted on Kain site or CvG forum (scruffy's crew was busy in that time).. Soon i'll post some of my recent edits, as i'll find a section ad hoc for them..
    Glad to be here
    I'm a sprite artist and, mainly, a stage creator..
    You can see my stuff on "Kain The Supreme: the Realm" and on "CvG United"

...currently on ALOT of projs...

Uploads
    Comments

Cool Re: Introduction thread

I'm Leon and will be the representative of "street fighter" and I'll post the best chars of "street"