UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

hello~ I'm treabus, and I'm new here either.
    Since I'm not good at English. Please understand and forgive my English. ;)
    I'm counting on you~

Uploads
    Comments

Let's see...
    I am Dragonizzer (good name in my opinion e.e)

I am from Ecuador and forgive me but my English is regular-medium and right now I am using xd translator

I come in search of knowledge to create my own chars and share them

Why did I decide to register?
    Simple I felt limited when I thought about models of chars and their attacks and I thought about looking for a community and see their opinions

Will you be active?
    Let's see my internet is not the best one we can say ... but it's not bad either, so if it's as much as possible (since we're not all people with a lot of free time ...)

Optional Information
    Let's see I'm a fan for the kof games and more of the versions of athena (but the truth is a maco when it comes to using their combos: 'v)

And I do not know what else to put so I'll leave it here

Att: Dragonizer

Uploads
    Comments

alguien me puede explicar como funciona mugen esque soy nuevo y necesito un poco de ayuda

- - - Updated - - -

Si hay alguien que me pueda ayudar que lo haga porfavor

Uploads
    Comments

Hello!

I make some Character from mugen: Lucy Fernandez and Lord Ravenous.
    Today I want to make my Own Games, and I Use Mugen to Study this, but use another engine.

My engliss is very bad.

Uploads
    Comments

Howdy, I'm a veteran Mugen player who had taken a break, lost his computer, and wanted to regain Mugen back into his life.
    I used to make edits to characters and even tried my hand at making new characters. I don't have any of those files anymore though.
    It's nice to meet you!

Uploads
    Comments

Hey everyone, I'm Mugeningen (as you can see by my name), I've tried playing mugen before but have only gotten this *involved* with mugen just recently. I only spend time on mugen just playing on single player (because I have no friends that live near me woot woot) and I don't get too involved with stuff online, mainly because I like to keep quiet. However, due to certain circumstances and situations, it looks like that I'll have to be posting here often just to download files, which honestly isn't much of a problem for me, so yeah. I'd like to get more involved with contributing to mugen but I'm nowhere near confident (or have knowledge) on how to create characters or palettes, whether they're edits or original creations (the latter being what I'd like to do), I like creating artwork sure but as of lately it looks like I'm more of a composer than I am a visual creator haha, so yeah unless dropping original .mp3 files is worth contributing then I can't really do much at the moment in terms of adding files here. Anyway, have a nice day/noon/evening/night/etc. everyone.

p.s - I'm in Philippines

Care, Mugeningen

Uploads
    Comments

Hey, I kinda got into this from watching Salty Bet and figured I'd give it a go! Hello, all!

Uploads
    Comments

Hey, pretty new to MUGEN scene, and just found this place from googling different wonderful characters people have made public for rest of us. It's been pretty amazing few days so far from everything I'm found that's on MUGEN.

My son and I both love all the possibilities.
    I just want to thank all the contributors, we really appreciate all the hard work!

Uploads
    Comments

Hello, I am a 24 year Scottish-born programmer, modder, musician, techy guy with a house, a cat and a great smolder (Blue Steel style).

I like food, but I like keeping in shape, I like learning but I also like to be active, I like contradictions but I like things being simple.

I was introduced to Mugen through my Uncle when I was younger, thought it was a DBZ crossover game, found out it was a pretty neato engine. I have created 2 characters for my own personal use thanks to tutorials on Youtube.
    I have an issue when it comes to talking, I talk too much, I like to plan and discuss topics, projects and events. Often people like my open-ness, as I don't try to be confrontational in my approach, but in todays climate, oh boy, people tend to want confrontation and over-reaction. You wont find that from me, I keep myself pretty level headed, but I don't get pushed over that easily either, always keep to that middle road folks!

So I came here initially to get some of the rarer Mugen characters out there, but now I am here to have a poke around, gather KNAWLEDGE and hopefully meet some people to add to my F.R.I.E.N.D 1.1 collection.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello I'm new to mugen archive.
    I'm still not much of a creator or any thing. I'm mostly here to download few characters. But hey when u move yo a new neighborhood u greet the neighbours right.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi, I'm Elizabeth, and I make stuff. Art, animation, music, etc.
    I'm new to Mugen, but I'm loving it so far. I'm even working on my own character at the moment. It's going to take a lot of work though since I'm doing all of the art and animation myself, but it'll be worth it. Maybe I'll even do the sound design.
    I hope to talk on this forum often !

Uploads
    Comments

Mugen has so much to offer, but so hard to get good at...

Uploads
    Comments

Well.. I'm new to the Mugen archives, so hi I guess. I'm no creator, and I'll probably have nothing to contribute, but I do have interest with the game, so I download characters from here every now and then, since the chars around here are pretty decent.

Heck, who knows.. Maybe I might even contribute something on here once I get the knowledge and know-how.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello! im kinda new here. I wanna start creating my own characters here... but i dont know how. so ill looks around the internet fo find out

Uploads
    Comments

Hi all. Been getting into Mugen after my Skyrim phase. Awesome game and site. Thank you.

Hello all, who am I !!!.., sorry late, Peace admin so sweet

Uploads
    Comments

Hello Everyone.

Just passing by to introduce myself, my name is Dicklord.
    As you may see I didn't really thought out my name, never thought I'd get out from lurker status but recently I decided to do some [+18] character edits so yeah hahah, I guess it worked out in the end.

Probs I won't post much outside uploading files but regardless feel free to talk to me, no probs :)

Uploads
    Comments

hi to all !!
    I'm Italian and to march 2018, I am 43 years old, I'm a male and I prefer to keep seclusion on my family situation
    I've been writing here for some time but only now I introduce myself, the truth is that I'm not a social lover, even though I'm an outgoing and optimistic person, so even though now I've had the opportunity for things I've had to post , you will continue to see me very little here, but much more often instead on the site since, I really like instead make me useful and work

Uploads
    Comments

well its nice to meet you too