UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Search:

Type: Posts; User: SlackStream; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.29 seconds.

  1. Replies
    171
    Views
    12,860

    Re: What's your favourite char of DBZ?

    Goku, second would be Vegeta, Third Piccolo
  2. Re: What's the strangest character you've come across for MUGEN?

    Power Febreze
  3. Re: Favorite MUGEN Character or Character Series

    My favorite character is Ken because i main him in most street fighter games. My favorite series would have to be dbz

    - - - Updated - - -

    My favorite character to play is Ken mostly because i...
  4. Re: what characters are a must have for a noob like me?

    depends on what your a fan of
  5. Replies
    7
    Views
    110

    Re: Serious or Meme Roster

    Id say about 80% of my roster is serious, but for the remaining 20% i couldn't help but get some memes
  6. Re: yO are there any jOjO’s bizzare adventure fans out there

    Killer Queen has already touched this comment
  7. Replies
    15
    Views
    396

    Re: Best controller for MUGEN?

    I've been enjoying playing with an xbox one controller
  8. Replies
    219
    Views
    5,682

    Re: What ruins a mugen character for you?

    gotta say characters with overpowered AI playing arcade mode against these characters is a real pain
  9. Replies
    10
    Views
    163

    Re: Naruto vs Sasuke

    goku easy
  10. Re: What is (personally) the best character in Mugen to you?

    power febreze
Results 1 to 10 of 10