- Edits (Not the simple kind)
- Favorite MUGEN version:
- Favorite MUGEN characters:
- Kami no DIO (Because I am editing him to whatever I like)
Characters by TeamZ2 (Very great, well done, keep it up Z2!)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- Join Date
- 31st March 2016
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
|S. Dio (Slightly OP) : First character to upload, might as well make it simple.
This DIO can't be KO'd by normal standards (Thing with life regen.), but can still be beaten to a pulp.
There ARE known bugs, I just don't know how to iron them out.
- DIO's power w ...
||7th April 2018
|S. Dio (VERY OP) : Version 2 of Slightly OP Shadow Dio.
- On palette 12, Dio's dash is instantaneous. Holding X, Y, or Z during the 1-frame period of his dash will instantly send him into the actual attacking frame of the Standing attack.
- I plan on a ...
||8th April 2018
|S. Dio (Extremely OP) : - Made DIO virtually unbeatable
- DIO's dash (Palette 12) now has aerial and crouch variants.
- Press down and any attack input to crouch attack after dash.
- If the enemy's in the air, aerial attacks after dash.
- Made DIO move in stopped time *BUGGY ...
||9th April 2018
|S. Dio (E.U.M. Edit - Non-OP) : The same as Extremely OP S. Dio, except without all the OP Stuff.
(If this isn't right tell me and I hope to fix it.)
||10th April 2018
|Kami no DIO (S. DIO v4) : Kami no DIO... Again.
Really, I just like seeing what insanity I can do with him. (If one would like me to add anything else, comment and I'd probably respond.)
- The alternate DIO mode (teleport-dash, instant-attack) now works with the ot ...
||12th May 2018
|Kami no DIO (Update 5) : Okay, calling it 'Updates' instead of 'Versions' because it gets convoluted there. Those are two different things.
- G. E. R.
- Activated by D, D, b.
- Drains power slowly.
- Creates a field that renders DIO mostly invincible.
- An ...
||28th May 2018
|Kami no DIO (Update 6) : Let's just get some stuff over, I forgot what I did, so instead, I'll be listing all edits made that differ from the original. Also, again, the non-OP DIO is also included as the same character. Any bugs, it's just my imperfect programming.
The Origin ...
||26th July 2018