UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Groups

View All Random Groups

View All Recently Updated

• for lurkers join me

The fact that you have people like me making low effort posts shows that whatever you're trying to do here isn't working.

apologizing as a default should be a good example of how the community persieves mods/admins here as trigger-happy.

I got no warnings btw. I was rank-locked or whatever just because I'm telling the hard truth. The event will never result in people actually participating.

I want to offer solutions but no one is willing to listen.

My impression right now is that admins/mods don't like people disturbing the status quo. They like the rank system because it empowers them and they won't allow anyone saying anything negative cuz they can't find a good argument against anything I'm saying

I'd like a good conversation and to see if I can understand the point behind this event.

All I ask for is logic.

@juancgutro

Category: MUGEN Groups
    Last Activity: Today 15:10

325 member(s)
  • Mexican Power!!

Bienvenidos a una Comunidad donde sea puro español- latino, por si tienen dudas y no le entiendan al ingles, esta comunidad esta hecha para eso! Cualquier tema a tocar esta permitido, vamos unanse!!!

Last Activity: Yesterday 19:02

9 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Conocer a los nuevos miembros
  • M.U.G.E.N Latino America

Grupo de mugen de habla latino, bienvenidos sean todos los de latino america, este grupo es sobre proyectos de mugen en tu propio idioma, aqui pueden informar sobre sus proyectos y ediciones de mugen, presenten sus juegos completos sin temor.

Last Activity: Yesterday 18:16

298 member(s)
  • latino america

un grupo para latinos

Last Activity: Yesterday 18:15

27 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Hola!
  • Nonsense

Group dedicated to Japanese singers / Japanese bands.

Category: Music Fan Clubs
    Last Activity: Yesterday 18:13

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    ドラマツルギー - Eve MV
  • Character Finder

I've literally been on this site for about two hours and with the community event going on, I can't really browse anything. So I came up with the bright idea to see if people who have already downloaded some cool characters would like to share what they've managed to find, or what to stay away from, or whatever else character related.

Last Activity: Yesterday 16:57

22 member(s)
  • 18+ Mugen Sharing

Here we can link or view chars made by others- this is to speed up the process of making mugen a dirty game.

Last Activity: 27th May 2020 14:55

793 member(s)
  • MUGEN Kids

For all Young And Ambitious Members Who Use Mugen!

Last Activity: 27th May 2020 14:55

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • Fighting Games Fan Club

This is the group where people could make animations, play tons of fighting games like The King of Fighters, JoJo. Street Fighters, Art of Fighters, Fatal Fury. and etc. Please for a loving of God, DON'T BE TOXIC, and NO BULLYING. Honorable mentions, you can play with others on NetPlay. Have Fun!

Category: Game Fan Clubs
    Last Activity: 27th May 2020 08:12

This is a private group.
  • Adult [18+] Content

This group was created to provide a space where Adult [18+] Content can be discussed and shared in a manner that complies with the Site rules.

To reduce the risk of being banned, please use the following guidelines:

1. This group will be moderated in English. Non-English posts will be deleted.
    2. Use medically/anatomically correct language; no vulgar slang.
    2.A. To err on the side of the most laws,
    depictions of female or "female-like" breasts will be considered [18+].
    3. Only legally adult [18+] subjects; no children.
    3.A. To err on the side of the law, this also means no "Loli" or "child-like" content.
    3.B. No digitizations of real people;
    consent of real people can not be documented properly or proven in this type of forum.
    4. Only legally consensual acts; no rape.
    5. No Explicit Images; use censors.

These guidelines do not guarantee that you will not be banned.

Last Activity: 26th May 2020 10:49

This is a private group.