UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

request for some characters edits

1. yifferman
    yifferman
    well for practice i can do some edits for 18+ charactcers, if you have one put here and i try work on it =3
  2. Forrrester_81
    Forrrester_81
    CAn u show me hove too later?..ı would love to see themm..may be some loose clothes stuff..:P it may be always a good add on for +18 for any chars...ı got to learn to write these edits too...ı got lots f ideas that mght work..:(((...
  3. yifferman
    yifferman
    well , i can do when some one sugest something XD.
  4. Forrrester_81
    Forrrester_81
    Hımmm but ı dont want to be an *** callng it..u like doing it ..?...sorry thatı dont know a litle about char edits yet....altought ı am an artist in real ı have no idea..about mugen and writing charss editing exy....:(
  5. Forrrester_81
    Forrrester_81
    hımmm make me a drunk perw compitible with puppy ...and misionary for ex if u can..:))) ts a good add.. u can work on gentsai..?:p
  6. yifferman
    yifferman
    ewww XD... that is too gross for me xd
  7. MrRussellgro
    MrRussellgro
  8. yifferman
    yifferman
    ok i try do it
  9. Schwi-Dola
    Schwi-Dola
    Does character editing or fixing a character count to?
  10. yifferman
    yifferman
    edit and try fix
  11. Schwi-Dola
    Schwi-Dola
    Ok I had "towerofbloodyfight" character (the one with mob spawner) and I wanted to get rid of the automatic dog spawner and attach a command where you press like D, a to spawn the dog instead >w>
    (Also IDK where to get the latest "towerofbloodyfight" for Mugen V1.0 either, because when I transferred my characters over to a new skinned Mugen I forgot a few of them and oen of them was "towerofbloodyfight" TwT)
  12. yifferman
    yifferman
    well i do some edits to meer cambell but the section 18+ dont exist more... and the las petition i dont get the character because... i dont apear here.