UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

favorite games?

1. wowitsbryan
    wowitsbryan
    i like smash (all of them really), mortal kombat (new and old games), street fighter (from time to time), and am recently finding out about the old jjba fighting games so those are cool.
  2. NobleGaming77
    NobleGaming77
    I would say I'm a fan of the fallout series, but I really only like New Vegas. I also like all the Halo games except 4 and 5 and all the other crappy mobile ones that came out. However, my favorite game of all time is probably LOZ: Majora's Mask and Paper Mario TTYD in a close second. As for fighting games, I used to play alot of Killer Instinct on the SNES and I'm hugely into Smash Bros., with the current Ultimate being my favorite by far and I only kinda dislike Smash 64 just because it hasn't aged well at all in comparison to the other games.
  3. GamingFazbear2000
    GamingFazbear2000
    I'm angry right now because I was gonna make a meticulously crafted list to give you all of my thoughts, but the comments can't go over 3000 characters so I just wasted over an hour and a half of my time!
  4. GamingFazbear2000
    GamingFazbear2000
    My Top 5 Game Series
    #5: Soulcalibur
    #4: Mortal Kombat
    #3: The Legend of Zelda
    #2: Mega Man
    #1: Smash Bros
    Honorable Mentions
    Super Mario
    Pokemon
    Final Fantasy
    Castlevania
    Kirby
  5. TheWhiteDevil27
    TheWhiteDevil27
    Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny (GBA)
  6. Yagoshi300
    Yagoshi300
    Favourite Games:
    Banjo-Kazooie
    Super Mario World
    Street Fighter Alpha 3
    The King of Fighters 2000
    Megaman X (All of 'em, exept X7)
    Sonic the Hedgehog 2
    Sonic Heroes
    Adventure Island 2
    Adventure Island 3
    The Powerpuff Girls: Him and Seek
    Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
    Castlevania: Dracula X
  7. DragonLugia
    DragonLugia
    I generally like playing games with a good amount of action in them. Or a bunch of hype like Smash Bros. A game I
  8. Sonofzook
    Sonofzook
    Smash, Metal Gear, Devil May Cry, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, Portal, Final Fantasy 1, 9 and 15.
  9. hoosey6
    hoosey6
    right now my favourite game is dragonball fighterz
  10. iamsiii
    iamsiii
    Right now my favorite game is dragon ball fighterz. But in general my favorite games that I always come back to are: Tetris, mega man, Pokémon, smash bros, and hollow knight is a great game but every time I die I wanna break my controller.
  11. Porkhop
    Porkhop
    I like Kingdom hearts, Pokémon, Animal crossing, Paper mario and final fantasy 7
  12. Rockman0215
    Rockman0215
    5 Mega Man 2
    4 Street Fighter 2
    3 Super Mario World
    2 Banjo Kazooie
    1 Super Smash Bros Ultimate.
    (i was gonna add Persona 5 but i've dint really played, just seen playthroughs of it)