UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Favorite SNK Fighting Game?

1. Anthony9000
    Anthony9000
    Hello, I have fianlly made a thread for this group! So here's the thing: What is your favorite SNK Fighting Game?

To me, King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match is my favorite, I like it because of it's roster, game-play, music, extras, and more.

So what's your favorite?
  2. Faber
    Faber
    Probably, King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match is the most loved SNK fighting game, surely, for me, it is the best among the various KoFs. Having said that, my preference goes to Samurai Shodown VI, especially for the setting, I have a predilection for feudal Japan and the Edo / Tokugawa period.
  3. Adenosina Trifosfato
    Adenosina Trifosfato
    Well, since I only played the NeoGeo ones, I guess I will go with standard 98
  4. CodeBlack
    CodeBlack
    either neo geo battle coloseum (can't spell for the life of me) King of Fighters 2002,2013,2011 or Garou
  5. BeautifulDuwang23
    BeautifulDuwang23
    There's a lot of games I like but IMO the best are:

-The Last Blade
    - Fatal Fury 3
    - Fatal Fury Special
    - KOF '94, '96, '98 and 2000.
    - Samurai Shodown II
    - Garou Mark of the Wolves
    - World Heroes Perfect
  6. sunaKe
    sunaKe
    KOF XIV simply because it has the best graphics of all KOF series lol, also it's very friendly to new players ( a lot of tutorials ).
  7. Foxx!
    Foxx!
    My favs are Fatal Fury Special, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Samarai Showdown I & II and King of the Monsters.
  8. MUGENBOY
    MUGENBOY
    The King of Fighters '94 and it was the first game in the series. A real blast from the past!
  9. DonJuan
    DonJuan
    what do you guys think KOF 15 is going to be like?